@75
I don't mean every square, I meant you had to go to a *certain* square and press enter there. I was hunting around for a bit and tried to find a way to repair the planet and I didn't find that square until I listened to the demo that was posted. But yeah, I see your point.
I was hammering enter while walking sometimes and stuff. I just didn't find that certain spot big_smile

Thumbs up

hi farhad its worcking fine  and  getting parts is easy what actually having probels

Thumbs up

nice update
I still wish you could do something with the combat though, haha

Thumbs up

Something that should be done with the updater is to have it say the percent by pressing space, So that we know when aprocsimatly the download would we completed.

Aleksandar
My search criteria on audiogames will never be the age of the developer, what ever someone else may say.
If you wish to contact me, please do it by email or any other way in my profile.
And, give me a thumbs up, that keep me motivated to do stuf, even if I cant do any stuf.

Thumbs up

So what do I exactly do with my harvested gas.
I have a full tank, what do I do now.

Thumbs up

cannot get  option the  gass in ships computer

Thumbs up

the pack with the old games is blocked by my antivirus.

story in a game is like story in a spam movie. it's expected to be there, but it's not that important.
-John Romero
http://youtu.be/zqJ3Lisp6Cg

Thumbs up

hi lav game is awsome but  can u make foot step sound s 3d and  can you make cargo missions and astroid mineing ? and  combat more  intrusting and new weppons . and some sounds  should improve like shields and fusion jump . and  can u reduce the time of fusion jumps it takes so  long time  to finish

Thumbs up

and how about adding ancient  ship  repairing and  more missions  plese   think about it but by they way  this game wood awsome  and  your consept is really awsome lav .. many things need improvement  i wil tel it  lator

Thumbs up

game cant connecting?

Thumbs up

Hmmm.
It eventually does but yeah it appears their servers are offline.
Now with the gas issue figured out what you need to do with that.
1.  build a factory.
2.  transfer the gas.
Except right now, you never actually transfer the gas, so you can earn loads of cash by transfering over and over.
Your tanks stay full.
The game servers are down, so you will have to wait a while with the program not responding and eventually it loads but yeah they are offline.

You need to well

Thumbs up

actually this is bug but    so usefull for  urning money

Thumbs up

@prajwal:
the biggest fault of this game is you cant earn money more than 1ml credits, if you cross it, you will lose your all played game and credits and factory.
fuck this rool fuck

Thumbs up

yes its fine for now cause farhad  this is beta  i wil contact lavabout this but he wont reply =ing me on skype cause he is not online  and  dont know what  happning with lav

Thumbs up

yes the gas thing is a big big bug

Thumbs up

farhad this is not rool this is bug and it wil fix soon plese wait

Thumbs up

Well, the site is back up and we have a new update.
I am restarting from scratch seeing if I will encounter the bug but once you transfer your gas to the factory its only a single use thing.
Sadly it seems your gas tanks are not emptied I am hoping its a corrupted save file but to be honest well.
Point is lv is back online with a new update.

Thumbs up

Yo guise!
Sorry for the lack of updates!
Thanks for letting me know about the gas bug, I'll fix it in a minute.
@prajwal
I fixed my skype problem, so you should see me online now.
Sorry for not responding here, I keind of got more used to twitter, you should probably follow me if you want to be want more updated.

follow me on twitter:
@lavandric

Thumbs up

Version 3.6 is out with mission music added back, and bug fixes!
http://stiboly.ddns.net/games/sp.zip
Enjoy!

follow me on twitter:
@lavandric

Thumbs up

Hi! how far away from the given coordinates can the part that you have to find in the ground mission be?

Thumbs up

Between 5 and 10.

follow me on twitter:
@lavandric

Thumbs up

@lav:
when i chose the find a part mission, I telipoted on side, it said part around 23 7 0. when I reached point, I press enter, but nothing elves.
what is the problem?
remember that i also died.
when I am starting game, my character appears from last playd game, a cupple of seconds from my death.

Thumbs up

Pay atencion to what the mission command sez. It sez that the part is around, the given coords not on it.

follow me on twitter:
@lavandric

Thumbs up