2017-10-14 03:04:37

hey guys,

I hope this all finds you well.
So, I'm looking for graphic audio's version of the vampire earth series.
Now, I would in all honesty, get it from graphic audio themselves but... they don't produce it anymore. It's gone bye bye. I even tweeted them directly, and they told me the same stuff that's... actually on their website if you search for the series.
That means, the only way I can get the series is if some kind soul already has it, and is willing to share it with me.
So far, I've come up empty, but I thought I'd post on here, see if someone would be willing to share it with me.
Thank you all so much in advance, I hope to hear from you all soon!!!

"Hope is the thing with feathers that perches with in the soul, that sings the tune without the words and never stops at all."
Emily Dickenson

2017-10-16 23:04:29

Is that legal though? Like, they're not selling it anymore but what's the reason? Depending on the reason, it could be illegal to distribute it.

2017-10-17 06:16:27

Not sure really.
I mean what their reason is.
they just don't produce it.
So... yeah, not sure on that whole thing.
I really want this one series though.
Roar!!!

"Hope is the thing with feathers that perches with in the soul, that sings the tune without the words and never stops at all."
Emily Dickenson

2017-10-17 06:40:50 (edited by the player 2017-10-17 06:45:00)

Yes, that's what GraphicAudio does sometime, unfortunately. They did the same thing with the Demon Wars series.
The stuff from GA is hard to find. I can only suggest, to try Ebay. But as far as I remember, they never finished producing the series anyway. I just checked. They only did the first 8 books.

2017-10-21 02:01:08

I see, but I'd rather have part of the series, than none of the series, fi that makes any sense.
I actually... don't have an ebay account. I could never figure out how to use it. lol
I feel like though, if I were to search for it, I'd come up with the book itself, not the graphic audio version I'm looking for.
I mean that's what you get with amazon anyways.

Emily Dickenson

2017-10-21 08:31:28

I just checked Ebay. They don't seem to have it there ether...
Unfortunately, the stuff from GraphicAudio is hard to find anywhere. Of course, you can still try to get them through, let's call them unofficial sources. But even there, these things are hard to get in decent quality...

2017-10-22 06:03:34

Hi,
I know I told you I would find this a couple of months ago, sorry about that. smile
I have found books 1/8, but space on this machine is being bit of an issue,with windows update and I dont know what else is taking up unnecessary space,sinse its 5gigs it may take me a bit to download and upload,so I am looking for other solutions.
Grryf

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2017-10-22 23:35:48 (edited by SilverMoon 2017-10-22 23:36:54)

Omg, you found 1/8?
That's amazing!!!
Please, could you send it over to me when you can?
Omg, I'm so excited!!!
Because no one can ever find that. Roar!!!

P.s You can always use google drive, since on that thing you can upload up to 15 gigs, so if it's five gigs, it should fit comfortably.

Emily Dickenson

2017-10-23 15:18:07 (edited by grryfindore 2017-10-23 15:28:51)

Hi,
here you go
Use a download manager to download the file,preferably one that supports resuming,as its a huge file,and download it asap as its still taking up space on my very small SSD. smile
hth
Grryf

Follow me on twitter

2017-10-23 16:59:12

@Grryfindore

Thank you for sharing! Although I wasn't specifically looking for this series, I'm always open to something new to read. Have some karma!

2017-10-23 17:31:37 (edited by SilverMoon 2017-10-24 00:40:52)

I got it Gryff, thank you so very much for that.
I marvel at your even being able to find it.
No one thus far could, so yeah. I bow to your greatness. :d smile
I've got to thank you one more time, for being able to find this.
I'm on cd two of the first book, and I'm thoroughly enjoying it, so very much worth the wait.
I'm absolutely loving it.
Thank you, looks like I've found my evening activity for the day. :d :d :d

Emily Dickenson

2017-10-24 16:11:27

Hi,
You guys are welcome,and your enjoyment is thanks enough. smile
Just to let you guys know, I will try and keep it up for as long as possible,but like I said my SSD is quite limited on space,so that wont be as long as I would like it to be. So if you want your hands on this series,and havent yet,now is your chance.
Grryf

Follow me on twitter

2017-10-24 18:55:54

@Grryfindore

If you'd like, I could put the books up on my Sendspace Pro account. That would free up space on your SSD and I'd leave them up for as long as I have the account, and at present, I have no plans to cancel it any time soon, that would give more people that want them the chance to grab them.

2017-10-25 06:32:08

Hi,
Orko, that would be great, I dont mind who hosts it or such,as long as people have access to it or can get access to it.
I am on a limited internet plan,that is after certain gigs of usage it slows the net speeds,hence If it can be helped I would rather not have to download and upload the 5gb file again. big_smile
Cheers and thanks!

Follow me on twitter

2017-10-25 14:59:36

Give me a short while to get it set up, then I'll post the link everybody will need here.

While my download speeds are great, my upload speeds suck. If I could justify the cost of FIOS, my down and up load speeds would be the same. But FIOS is quite expensive.

2017-10-25 18:25:42 (edited by Orko 2017-10-25 21:11:49)

OK! Here we go!

https://www.sendspace.com/folder/qe07gx

I have divided the series into its eight separate books so that while you now have to do eight separate downloads, each download is much smaller than the nearly 6 GB a single file download would be.

I have also put them into zip files. The zip files may be bigger than the 7zip files, but Windows handles them natively, there's no need to download, install, and learn the 7zip software.

All eight books are now available.

Enjoy , everybody!

https://www.sendspace.com/folder/qe07gx

2017-10-25 21:12:14

See my previous message.

2017-10-26 18:10:00

Thanks orco for hosting the series, I guess I can take this one off now.
And indeed, my dl rate and upload rate are quite similar to yours,that is downloads are about 50mbps but uploads,well lets say that it sucks and leave it at that. big_smile

Grryf

Follow me on twitter

2017-10-26 19:49:13

My download speeds are capable of 100 Mbps, other than it sucks, I don't know my upload speed. At least I can be thankful that there are no data caps.

2017-11-24 15:01:39

Does anyone have a place of graphic audio or other content, hopefully without too much of a speed limit on downloading? Thanks

Devin Prater
My Blog
Follow me