Hello, WWE fans alike.
This Friday WWE 2k18 will be release for those of us who have pre-order and on Tuesday for everybody else.
When the game comes out let's help each other with menu layout, game controls and even game modes.
I am excited about WWE 2k18 and yes I have pre-order the game.
The game will be for xBox one, PlayStation 4, PC and Nintendo switch.

Thumbs up

only  problem as usual will be the pin meter thing. its probably the same system as previous games.

Thumbs up

but yeah I can help with menus and all that.

Thumbs up

I am wondering if we contact 2k and talk with them about accessibility for the blind like we did with EA then hopefully they will be willing to get on here and take our feedback.

Thumbs up

yeah that sounds like a good start.

Thumbs up

Definitely worth a shot.  I've wanted to play these games for ages.  Yes the older games are perfectly doable, but they've been getting less and less playable for years now.

Thumbs up

I think it'd be a good idea to contact 2k as well. Am wondering how to do this.

Thumbs up

they do have a forum, and I have their contact info saved somewhere on my pc. I'll look for it.

Thumbs up

that would be awesome.  at the very least we can give it a try. smile

Thumbs up

Yes getting us the contact for 2k would be great.
If we all work together to contact them then we might see another game company take interest in accessibility.

Thumbs up

Hi, i'd be very interested in any updates on this. I've played multiple old WWE games on PS2, and most of them were playable. WWe smacdown vs raw was very good, personally played 2006 which was quite accessible once you learn the menus, 2009 which had some changes but i could still complete the game myself, and then 2010 which was my favorite even though i can't complete that myself, at least not all character stories. For example, i couldn't figure out how one would complete the ledder match, and tables matches were also quite hard though i used to have a way to win them. Then, 2011 came out and since that time we couldn't even progress in the story without sighted help as it's a 3d world. Hopefully, we'd get some accessibility progress as these games are great.

Thumbs up

Has anyone had a chance to play the new WWE game?
I played it earlier today.
Here is something I am wondering.
How can I unlock all wrestlers?
I brought the delux edition.
Thanks.

Thumbs up

Has anyone played WWE 2k18 yet?
If so can you please let us know what the controls are.

Thumbs up