2017-10-03 22:52:10

OK, so I've recently purchased an iPhone 7 black edition 128 gig. It's my first iPhone, and actually first phone I've had since 2010, so, What I'm curious about is audiogames that are worth investing time into, any that are good, and worth the purchase.
I'd be open for any suggestions in this. Also, a bit OT, but any whatsapp groups that yall are into?

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2017-10-03 23:36:56

Hi.
Well it's been a while since I've done iPhone games but there are plenty of good ones out there. There is king of dragon pass, solara, BlindSide, BlindScape, mudrammer(for playing muds on the iPhone if your interested in that), blind cricket, somethin else games (they have been taken down off the appstore but they might be around somewhere), the inquisitor games (if you are into chilingham type games), flarestar (space audiogame, I didn't like this for the iPhone because it doesn't have a demo), frotz (for playing text adventures), a dark room and it's prequel the ensign, nebula game (space invaders), stem stumper, choice of games (gamebooks), DelightGames (also gamebooks set), roboE, star traders rpg (don't get star traders 4x that's inaccessible but star traders and star traders elite are just fine), and there's probably more i'm forgetting but that's enough to get you started.
Hth.

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.
Aerodyne: first of the wizard order

2017-10-03 23:56:23

ah, nice

End racism
End division
Become united

2017-10-04 01:13:16

Oh forgot one blindfold games. They have everything from word games and puzzles and things. Also spellstack and cubealone.

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.
Aerodyne: first of the wizard order

2017-10-04 13:22:45

There's also the audio game hub and a blind legend.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2017-10-04 13:50:11

Solara  server has been shut down and game is no longer in app store

2017-10-04 14:05:09

hi.
there is lords and knights too, and other stuff.
check it on applevis

2017-10-04 19:40:13

Hi. You forgotten to mention a cool game. Crafting kingdom.

2017-10-05 00:02:36

Ah, I've experience with that from android. Any of these free at the moment? The reason I ask is I'm low of cash from purchasing the phone, not that I'm averse to spending money.

End racism
End division
Become united