2017-10-02 12:27:09

Hey guys,  recently started to play godwars II, however have some questions. First of all, how the hell could you manage combat in that game? First of all it's combat is spammy and i needed to write triggers to make it readable, but i don't know how to combat properly. Like i get fatigued every time, and i can't even defeat the red martial artist. My second problem is plane terraforming, the help says that you could terraform the tile which you're standing on like terraform plane etc, for me, this syntax doesn't work. I managed to fabricate things, but can't terraform my plane properly, just zone it.

Hail, Daughter of Hatred. Creator of Sanctuary. Hail...Lilith.

2017-10-03 07:37:04

hi there, are you useing the MSP? I found it helped me alot on the combat.
yeah the combat is difficult and  kind of fast, the reason you got fatigued is probably because you running low on action point, (ap).
I don't really like manual combat but, this mud is fun.
oh, don't forget to set your talents too, and train the  weapons skill.

2017-10-06 01:37:19

For some reason, i can't use msp with vipmud.

2018-03-29 14:51:37

anyone still playing this one?.
do you guys know how to start the pick lock scrips?

2018-03-30 00:13:32

that's because vip is a towering pile of turds and doesn't support proper protocols like a proper client that costs a fraction of the price, oh wait a fraction? try no price, yeah that's right none at all. It's pretty sad that something that costs $30 can't do half the things that my client can do that hasn't costed me a single cent.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2018-04-02 06:57:21

I've never heard of lockpicking scripts, but if you need help with lockpicking, map solving or potion brewing, I once wrote a program to brute force all the possible combinations of techniques down to five levels deep. I think Jeff Rutkowski is still hosting the text files.

2018-04-02 08:13:35

I found it, thanks alot! , I really appreciate it!
so to use, do I just have to paste these commands?
anyways here's the link if someone need  the guide, too
http://***/index.php?page=./Godwars2%20Guide/index
just find link called Lockpicking Techniques there.

2018-04-02 08:21:38

Hi,

As an example, if you had the pick in your left hand, to use the tssl technique, you would need to type lt, ls, ls, ll. I just made them shorter so it would be easier to read.

2018-04-02 08:45:05

so, t for thin lockpick, right? , and if I already useing it, I don't have to do t again? , so for example just ls ls lw?
because, if I already use the thin lockpick lt will do nothing.
sorry my english smile

2018-04-02 18:22:26

All right, people, i thought i'd chime in again. How do you do combat in that game properly? I'm almost always out of ap, and don't know what technique should i use etc. Even i'm stuck in the dojo. Any help with setting up the soundpack though? Thanks in advance. The later parts seem interesting like dungeons and random stuff.

2018-04-02 20:34:49

Regarding combat, as an avatar, small changes in your stats and build really matter. If you're looking for relatively easy starting builds, try either the barbarian (I think that's the name, the predefined starting concept that has rage) or work out a build for the apocalyptic destiny talent (which lets you summon undead minions). Apocalyptic destiny isn't really practical when you ascend so you'll have to rearrange your build before doing so, but it can get you there. Barbarian is good but you'll need to rest after each fight, which isn't really a big deal as the dojo heals your hp and ap each time a fight starts anyway. I also recommend getting a few enchanted rings of speed and damage, though you'll have to ask a player to enchant them for you.
Don't just spam techniques in combat. You will lose ap quickly that way even as an early god. If you spread out techniques over time it helps a lot.

Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.

2018-04-02 22:20:28

If the topic is on builds, can i recreate my char from the scratch? Like from choosing build. I can't find a command to delete my character, and the command on the home plane which is recreate or something just let's me reassign stats and things manualy, which will kinda suck, cause i'm a rookie in the game. The other thing is about combat, again a question. Any thing to lower spam? Like i cant think. It just spams me with messages about what my enemy's doing, and it seems my enemy is just fighting without rest or without needing to worry about ap,. big_smile

2018-04-04 01:14:53

I could be wrong but I think you can still choose a concept in game. Go to the character reset thing, clear all of your stats, talents, etc. The option to go back should appear.

Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.

2018-04-04 15:48:51

@JasonBlaze:
Correct. If you are already using a certain lockpick, then you don't have to type that part of the command again.