hey there, haven't posted in a while, butt I pmed someone and curious how to tell them they've got one. thanks

Thumbs up

I think there's a punBB extension for that, but I don't remember what it's called.

And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them.
Isaiah 42:16

Thumbs up

I've checked all the admin settings, if we had this capability it'd already be up but if it is an extention it's not one we've got installed at the moment.

It is rather odd, the punbb setup over on project.aon.com do have the capability to   private message notifications, it's sort of odd that there isn't anything for it here.
As usual that sort of change is up to Sander and Richard.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

Thumbs up

I'd love to see this too. If we don't have the notification, we should at least get the email delivered to the inbox thingy.

Thumbs up