2017-09-26 12:23:18 (edited by TheGreatCarver 2019-03-07 18:28:42)

Hello All,

I am starting a volunteer initiative to work on the translations of Eurofly. More specifically, this involves updating documentation, cleaning up nonsense sentences and phrases, fixing spelling errors, and generally making Eurofly more understandable for English speakers.

While I hope to work on translating Eurofly into other languages, my primary focus, for the time being at least, will be in English as this is the language I speak.

If you wish to help, I ask that you have working knowledge  of the English language, know how to play Eurofly, and understand how to use Dropbox and possibly Skype. If you are interested in helping, please email me at [email protected]. I hope to hear from you soon.

Edit:

Please don't PM me, as I rarely check them. Instead, please use the Email provided above. Thanks!

The Beast continued its studies with renewed Focus, building great Reference works and contemplating new Realities. The Beast brought forth its followers and acolytes to create a renewed smaller form of itself and, through Mischievous means, sent it out across the world.
from The Book of Mozilla, 6:27

2017-09-27 22:05:14

I think that Ghorthalon is working, or was working on a translation already.

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER

2017-09-28 09:43:09

sure, but that was long before the game was released with English.
I've been thinking of it for a while, but I've lost all my eurofly motivation to be honest. I offered the developers to rewrite the translation for them, but since they've gone missing and stopped giving a shit - well so have I.

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube
Leave a thumbs up if you like what I write.

2017-09-28 10:59:31

I tidied up the English in the user guide a few months ago and sent it to them. I got a reply about a month or so later, but got the impression they weren't that interested. I was also rewriting the mission statements one at a time as I played them, but lost interest in the game after whatever task gives you the captain with the right to teach badge. I think any good English translation project will have to exist independently of the developers because as others have said they don't seem that interested in Eurofly anymore.

2017-09-28 11:00:50

I tidied up the English in the user guide a few months ago and sent it to them. I got a reply about a month or so later, but got the impression they weren't that interested. I was also rewriting the mission statements one at a time as I played them, but lost interest in the game after whatever task gives you the captain with the right to teach badge. I think any good English translation project will have to exist independently of the developers because as others have said they don't seem that interested in Eurofly anymore.

2017-09-28 23:14:25

Hi,
Problém was, that the translation was made of many peoples.
But send me the parts marked with * what aren§t understanding so much.
But generally, if you want fly, you must také care of the speet, angle between 12 15 before Taking off.
For example if I am flying before getting the track from which také off going with řé Speed and Anle 12 and when changed to the correct track controling the minimum speet when také off, do the next necessary tasks.
You can contact me on Micki2701000 or [email protected] if anything interested.
In November if you want I can try make a potcast, when my daughters and wife go away.

2017-09-28 23:17:42

Meh, its not really worth it, Eurofly was cool at first, but its limited in so many ways.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2017-09-29 18:21:56

Pitermach and dragon were doing something like that, not sure what's up with it now.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2017-09-29 22:52:43

Yeah, but it doesn't look like anything happened there, so I figure I might as well take things into my own hands.

The Beast continued its studies with renewed Focus, building great Reference works and contemplating new Realities. The Beast brought forth its followers and acolytes to create a renewed smaller form of itself and, through Mischievous means, sent it out across the world.

2017-09-30 22:34:03

Okay folks, the Dropbox is set up, and the Skype group is also running. I'm working on the task translations now.

2017-10-01 23:50:03 (edited by TheGreatCarver 2019-03-07 18:27:27)

Okay folks, this is breaking news. As of yesterday, Piotr Machacz, one of the folks involved with Ghorthalon's Eurofly translation, has given me permission to incorporate his translation into the project.

Unhelpfully however, life has intervened. What with school and extracurricular activities, I will be unable to work on the translation for much of this week. However, if you wish to help, please shoot me an email at [removed], or you can click the "Email" link at the bottom of any of my posts on this forum.