1 (edited by TheGreatCarver 2017-09-20 00:55:37)

HI All,

So, we've got a problemo over here. I'm using Firefox 55.0.3 (64-bit). Whenever I load up forum.AudioGames.net I get the mobile site. How do I get back the old, full desktop pages? Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

The Beast adopted new raiment and studied the ways of Time and Space and Light and the Flow of energy through the Universe. From its studies, the Beast fashioned new structures from oxidised metal and proclaimed their glories. And the Beast’s followers rejoiced, finding renewed purpose in these teachings.
from The Book of Mozilla, 11:14

Thumbs up

2 (edited by Slender 2017-09-20 04:16:49)

Press alt+space, then x to maximize the window, or f11 for full screen mode. It's weird. Perhaps the site is trying to adapt to screen resolution? Edit: even that doesn't work sometimes. Hmm. Try clicking on the logo?

Philips SAA1099

Thumbs up

Thanks. That Maximize thing works perfectly.

The Beast adopted new raiment and studied the ways of Time and Space and Light and the Flow of energy through the Universe. From its studies, the Beast fashioned new structures from oxidised metal and proclaimed their glories. And the Beast’s followers rejoiced, finding renewed purpose in these teachings.
from The Book of Mozilla, 11:14

Thumbs up

How do you use the mobile site?

If anyone wants to add me on Skype, it's garrett.brown2014.

Thumbs up