2017-09-15 15:04:34

Disclaimer:  I  am  not in either one of those groups of people. I, however, do not either encourage nor discourage the practices therein. I merely give the resources for those aspiring.

So, on with my post.

Apparently, there's an online school for people  seeking to learn anything from crystal magic to the book of shadows, to divination, and anything in between.  I know that we have a fairly large blind community of Pagans and related persons, so this may be useful to the persons stated above.

Again, I've no idea what these things are, some explanation out of curiosity would be good, (completely out of curiosity.) 

So, if any of you are looking for some helpful materials on magic and the like, the website is:

http://www.witchschool.com

There are reasons why I post this. This date back to a conversation I had about these sorts of things.
While I am quite content with believing in God, I, for the sake of my mind, can not judge those practicing pagans.  So, I decided to post  this.

Anyway, you've heard my rambling for quite a while. Feel free to comment here with explanations or whatever, I have curiosity in what these sorts of things are, and there practical use in rl.