So having taken the time to create a European psn account, and having downloaded knights of valour, the game is indeed playable. Mostly side scrolling action, and the only complicated parts come in finding stage exits, but that can be done. I urge anyone who likes this genre of game, old school side scrolling hack n slashes, to give this a try... especially as it is free to play! I have no idea whatsoever about menus, stage structure, layouts, etc... but if a few of us put our heads together and hunt down some sighted help, this shouldn't be too bad. There isn't much of a story to speak of, only the first battle has narration in Chinese, most other ingame messages about objectives and such, I believe, are text only. Let's not miss out on this game... any game that is playable is usually worth the effort to figure it out.

regards,
assault_freak

Thumbs up

in my PSN store I see the game also, however all the things is in chinese, including the voices itself. there is no english version when I look at the free to play category

I prepare the ship and a laser guns,
Shooting down crusers, lunar lifters, inforcers, hovercraft, liquidators and gorbian ships,
I take my super laser and destroy lord vector himself,
I am the undefeated troopanum troopers! Nobody can't destroy me!

Thumbs up

There are no English voices, but as I said, the only major scene is the first one, if I'm not mistaken. And if you are in the Asian store, you won't see the English version... only in the UK store will you get the English one. They left it undubbed, because there is so little dialog it made little sense to dub it. Characters probably have three or four lines each, maybe a couple more.

regards,
assault_freak

Thumbs up

And for anyone wondering why this game doesn't have more dialog, the company making this series is not a huge one... and they don't run on tripple A budgets. Take this, for example, the last game in the series, knights of valour 3 which was released in 2011. On the budget they had, this was what they came up with. Sounds like something out of the late 90s. Still cool, though, but that explains why this game isn't as tripple A as any other similar game in 2017.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVMrfLIhxA0

regards,
assault_freak

Thumbs up

So this is only on PSN? Damn.

Thumbs up

Yep. And only in Europe, to boot.

regards,
assault_freak

Thumbs up

Well, it definitely is still playable. Beating a few more stages, though really have no idea what I am doing since I don't know anything about menus or stage layouts. There are apparently sounds when you pick up items, however, which is very handy.

regards,
assault_freak

Thumbs up

Well, I beat the first chapter out of 4... didn't have any idea of what was happening during the in between parts, because menus are still not forthcoming.. but the game is definitely completeable. And that's without touching the online parts, assists, or anything of the other features in this game yet! Wish I had visual help... or at least some way to get menus.

regards,
assault_freak

Thumbs up