2017-09-08 06:07:25

Hi all,
I'm just wondering, does anybody have tips for doing this? I did figure out how to move forward and rewind in videos in small bursts, but is there a way to jump further than 5 seconds at a time? Also the buttons in the player are all unlabeled.
Last issue that comes to mind, does anybody know why when I attempt to browse somebody's videos, it only displays about 50-60 results and I can't seem to get it to load any more?
Any clarification would be amazing.
Thanks.

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2017-09-08 14:06:13

@DD I wouldn't consider this of topic because twitch is kind of gaming related to be honest, it's more popular for games, unless they're starting to branch out.

2017-09-08 16:07:48

but it also isn't completely on topic, we're not actually talking about any specific games here, or games at all really, it's just about the website itself

2017-09-08 16:39:14

Twitch has an IRL category now. I don't press the unlabelled buttons, I can tell you the way I get to the chat is control end, then hit shift B, or whatever your screen reader uses to jump backwards through buttons. If you then hit shift B two other times, you'll end up in the unlabelled buttons, and you can shift tab and you'll end up in a slider which is the volume control, pressing space on that actually stops the stream, or pauses the VOD, and space again restarts it. Subscribing on the button when I press that and I want to give my twitch prime to a channel, that's at the very bottom of the screen, at least for us it is.

There's a lot of extraneous crap too. You can usually jump by headings until you get to the start of their panel.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2017-09-08 16:59:24

ah thanks for that, smile
what about scrolling through past uploads though? I cannot for the life of me find any sort of next page button or any sort of more button, and it doesn't seem to autoscroll