2017-09-05 07:08:10

Hi to all!
My old pc crashed deadly and so i have to find a new way to ripp audio from DVD's. The tool i sued till now was very good but somehow is not compatible with something on my new computer. So does anyone here have any idea for a good tool to extract the original AC3-track from a DVD?

many thanks in advance!

2017-09-05 07:46:25

My prefered program is DVD Audio Extrator. With this, you can rip DVDs into various formats, including AC3. You can also decide, if you want to rip each chapter into a single track, or if you want to rip everything into one track.

2017-09-05 07:49:11

Yeah, thats a very good tool. But i hope to find something free.

2017-09-05 08:43:18

DVDDecryptor was the gold standard on Windows for a long time, IMO, but it's now discontinued (due to the MPAA arseholes) and I'm not sure if it runs on modern Windows.

Of course, if you can run vobcopy/dvdbackup and ffmpeg on your platform, then anything is possible. Just get the vob files off the disc using vobcopy or dvdbackup, concatenate the sets together (all the files in a set are identified by the first two numbers in the filenames; the last is the number in the set, except 0 which is always the title vob) and then run ffmpeg against it to demux just the audio tracks. But this require command-line foo.

Just myself, as usual.

2017-09-05 09:47:59

Hi Sebby! DVD-Decrypter was the tool i used. But i think it dont work with newer DVD-rom-drives. I got a strange error wich i dont understand.
I will check out the tools you mentioned. I allready know and love ffmpeg. But i hoped to avoid all this merging-stuff.
Thanks for your help!

2017-09-07 21:56:54

<i>Reversetelephone directory - Wikipedia Your browser indicates if you've visited this link</i>.<br> This online marriage matching, Horoscope matching software helps you to find right life partner. It gives matching details based on Asta koota method and  Matchmaking, Kundli Milan & Gun Milan  Traditional  provides free daily horoscopes, online tarot readings, psychic readings, Chinese В· Free Work Compatibility Career Match В· Free Book of Love.<br> <strong>LeoDailyHoroscopeHoroscope .com Your browser indicates if you've visited this link</strong>.<br> PureTamilBabyGirlNamesWith Meanings & Numerology Your browser indicates if you've visited this link A huge collection of PureTamilgirlnamesto choose from  /show/pure-tamil-girl-names More results.<br> 

number 11 numerology
astrology tamil online
indian numerology free software
numerology house number 1
what does the bible say about divination

<i>Number8Meaning NumerologyMeaning</i>.<br> What are MyLuckyNumbersToday ? Your browser indicates if you've visited this link MyLuckyNumbersToday ! How to find mytoday'sluckynumbers ? This magic generator will bring you luck fortoday !  More results.<br> StarSignCompatibility Calculator ⋆ Astromatcha Your browser indicates if you've visited this link Want to know more about yourStarSignCompatibility with another person? Below is our freeStarSignCompatibility Calculator that you can use to get your ...  /compatibility-calculator/ More results.<br> Free namenumerologyreports online, plus expandednumerology/ numberology compatibility readings by renowned numerologist Carol  Sun Signs Your browser indicates if you've visited this link</i>.<br> 
names of constellations for kids
birthday love compatibility
maths number names
astrology planets
today match prediction

BabyNames BabyCenter Your browser indicates if you've visited this link Looking for babynameideas, advice,meanings ,andpopularity? You'll find everything you need below - including a list of the top 100 babynames , our helpful Baby ...  /baby-names More results.<br> <strong> Free online Vedic Astrology services  Om Sri Sai Jyotisha ... </strong>.<br> How to Find aPhoneNumberOnline: Eight Ways - Lifewire Your browser indicates if you've visited this link Google makes it easy to look up aphonenumber , and you can even track down a name,address , emailaddress , and recent personal updates, all in the same place.  /find-phone-number-online-3482154 More results.<br> SoccerWinners -soccerpredictions Your browser indicates if you've visited this link SoccerWinners publishes matchpredictionsfor all matches in the top European leagues. Ourpredictionsare computer generated and based on statistical analysis.   More results.<br> 
www horoscope 2015
ethnicity of surnames
how to know my numerology number
kundli milan by name and date of birth only
numerology calculator compatibility

Looking for your Purpose in Life, theMeaningofa Name ... Your browser indicates if you've visited this link BookExcerpts; Principle of Cycles; ... Baby NameMeanings ; Analyze Baby Name; ... Submittedbirthdayis incomplete ...   More results.<br> <u>Astrology: how to read yourBirthChart : Astrological Signs Your browser indicates if you've visited this link</u>.<br> <u>YourLuckyLotteryNumbers Your browser indicates if you've visited this link</u>.<br> <i> Baby Boy Names beginning with A - Moms Who Think </i>.<br> 
numerology course online
meaning
ask free astrology question
bible meaning
identify phone number free

Everyone can use a little luck in their lives. Luckily for them, there are specialluckynumbersthat can be calculated for every person based on either their  Wikipedia Your browser indicates if you've visited this link</i>.<br> <i>LuckyNumbersGenerator Your browser indicates if you've visited this link</i>.<br> ChineseNumerology-Goodor Badnumber ? - MessageNote Your browser indicates if you've visited this link ChineseNumerology-Goodor  changes badlucktogoodluck .Inbusiness, three digitnumbersare ... Do not be afraid ofnumbers . ChineseNumerologyis ...   More results.<br> Read your free dailyhoroscopewith love and relationship forecast, money and career tips and advice and our astrologer previsions based on your zodiac sign and  Astrology: Determining Your Month,Dayand Hour ... Your browser indicates if you've visited this link</i>.<br> 
accurate horoscope reading
horoscope quotidien
diviner
numerology study guide
top astrology websites

IndianAstrology Authentic and Accurate Horoscopes and ... Your browser indicates if you've visited this link Get the best Online Horoscope, Printed Horoscope, Horoscope Compatibility Report using thevedicastrological systems. Find what the future holds for you by ...  /?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1 More results.<br> <i>Best 20+Numerologychartideas on Pinterest  Your browser indicates if you've visited this  Your browser indicates if you've visited this link Through your birth date and yourname ,Numerologyhelps to bring awareness ... Your Birth Day number is one of the most important numbers in your wholeNumerologychart .  /numerology More results.<br> <u>Calculate YourFreeAstrological Chart - Joyce Levine Your browser indicates if you've visited this  - Larry Schwimmer Your browser indicates if you've visited this link FREETransit Calculator Note: If you want to order: Your 2017-2018 Horoscope & FutureReport , you must first fill out your birth information below:  /Transits/ More results.<br> <strong> Scorpio Horoscope - Daily - Horoscopes: Free Daily ... </strong>.<br> 
online free numerology reading
in name meaning
today match prediction
numerology spiritual path
lucky number finder

2017-09-08 00:34:26

Interesting! Very! Veeeeeeery interesting!
Thank you for solving my problem completely!

2017-09-08 05:28:08

well, I know a DVD WAV ripper can rip audio from DVD http://www.videoconverterfactory.com/ti … av.html,of course, it will support AC3 too, compared with AC3,  I think You probably know of one other lossless audio format (even if you don’t know it’s lossless) called.WAV. Yep, that same, good ‘ol format that your Windows system sounds are encoded in (though that’s 8-bit and usually mono). WAV preserves 100% of the audio information in 16-bit 44.1KHz stereo format when ripping audio from a DVD.