2018-10-15 05:14:38

is this still actual? if so. my name is mattias 32 old man from sweden. i most paly a heros call audiogame. i love computers most chromebooks

Thumbs up

2018-10-15 08:35:12

yo gamers, moderators and admins. My name is areyen mcjohnson, and i live in germany. It so happens i'm a game creator and beta tester of other games, i make my own programmes and i like sitting with people who tell me things that make me not only interested, i also support game developers and spread information about there games to get more entertainment on the go. If anyone has any questions well, i'll answer when i'm free but believe you me, i leave no question unanswered. Have fun all

Thumbs up

2018-10-15 13:02:33

@areyen welcome to the forum, you are also now unrestricted, and the same goes for mjonsson1986 as well, so welcome both of you.

Thumbs up

2018-10-17 03:08:57

cool thanks! I surely look forward to having fun

Thumbs up

2018-10-19 00:44:37

Hi.
Not really sure what to put here, other than i’m a huge tech infusiest, love computers and all that, though screen readers took some adjusting after losing my sight in late 2017.
I was doing some googling a few months ago hoping to find some accessible mainstream games i could play since i never really got over titles sutch as GTA and call of duty, not to mention world of war craft on ios and sometimes clash of clans when i was in the mood for it. Anyways i digress, what i was trying to say was i was doing some googling, when i ran into this forum. I was pleasantly surprised to learn about audiogames, and once i grasped the basics, i started trying out various different games, the main ones that peaked my intrest being a blind legend, audiogame hub, and dice world for ios, and for pc i’ve mostly just been addicted to bk3, been trying to beat the dam thing for a few weeks at least.
Anyways, that’s my story. Sorry if i bored any of you guys with my rantings, i’m well known for my long ass posts especially on gaming forums or anything else that doesn’t put me to sleep.

Thumbs up

2018-10-19 06:55:35

Hi guys, I've been around the audio gaming world for ages. I'm always on the lookout for fun new things to play. and sometimes not so new things to play once again. Been blind since i was 3, though i've tried to not let that hold me back. loved playing mortal kombat back in the day, when it was a lot simpler than it currently is. lol. Well, onwards and upwards with my atempt at playing the blood rain. keeps killing me off before i even get anything good. tongue

Thumbs up

2018-10-19 18:18:36

Hello, I new to this forum and would like to connect with members, gather some ideas and why not bring my contribution.

Thumbs up

2018-10-19 18:31:41

robomastr42 and sirena, welcome to the forums! You're now free to post. Have fun.

@Inted1997: sorry about this, but could you please give us a bit more about yourself? Just tell us a bit about yourself and your interests, maybe games you played, how you found us, etc. It's just so we know you aren't a spammer, as some of them are devilishly sneaky nowadays ... Thanks.

Just myself, as usual.

2018-10-20 06:22:21

hello. Ok my name is elliot, i barely have no one to have a laugh with. People would rather be with there friends and not me. Just sending this message is asking myself, will i at least be a friend to anyone and make more friends? Love you all,

Thumbs up

2018-10-22 17:51:39

I created an account up here a while ago but I guess it was lost when the site went down for a while. If I could be whitelisted again it would be appreciated. Thanks.

Thumbs up

2018-10-22 19:38:00 (edited by angel_diva22 2018-10-22 19:46:51)

Hello,

My name is Portia, for those who don't know me.
I have been around this forum for quite a bit now. I am legally blind, have been since birth. I have Bilateral Optic Nerve Hypoplasia, basically my optic nerves are underdeveloped. I love technology, electronics, and Audio games!
I learned about this site from friends, and found the forum link on the main page. I have played games like Bk3, the demo of Planet Saga, and am on level 7 of Tomb Hunter! I have right-sided hemiplegic cerebral palsy, so can only game with one hand.
If you would like to know more, please feel free to email me.

Thumbs up

2018-10-24 03:36:20

Hello everyone, my name is Thiago and I'm from Brazil. I discovered this forum through a research in the Internet and I ended up finding this place by accident and of course, I was interested enough. I had visual impairments as a child, but it was from my 7 years that I was completely blind. I knew the audio games around 2016, when a teacher (also blind,) introduced me as part of his classes. Well, that's all I have to say, I hope you liked my description! I'm sorry for my English, it's not my native language.

Thumbs up

2018-10-24 10:22:13

@Davi and @SoundScriber you are now unrestricted.
@Eliott what games do you like to play?

Thumbs up

2018-10-26 17:15:39

Hello.

My name is davison and I'm from Brazil. swamp game a few months ago, you can find me there like ozob.

I want to be active in the forums so I can give suggestions, ask questions and also stay up to date with audios games;

hugs.

Thumbs up

2018-10-26 17:58:21

Hello!
I'm Otavio, I'm from Brazil and I'm playing audiogames since 2009
I wish to contrubute with the sugestions and the forum, answering or asking.
Actually, I'm playing swamp and lots of others games.
I'm here to help too!!!

Regards

Thumbs up

2018-10-26 19:47:06

@Ozob and @otaviols welcome to the forum both of you, you are unrestricted.

Thumbs up

2018-10-27 17:16:46

Hello there,
My name is Kenzon Yeoh, and I am from Malaysia. I have been playing audiogames since 2014, and I had been a forum member for at least 3 years now. Admitedly I have been on and off in the forum for a long time, and didn't actually know that new user accounts are restricted, hence I haven't written an introduction here yet. I just like reading posts on this forum, posting to help others with problems, post topics about my own problems/suggestions, and generally chat with people about topics of interest.

Team rocket's blasting off again!

Thumbs up

2018-10-28 07:26:15

Hello my name is michul. Im from turkey and i like playing games from online, side scrollers and quzzle games like light tecks blankblock. I am gaming whenever possible, but i've been playing various games from year 2014. Ok my english might not be acurate but i try my best. I love making friends and try and help people with various software problems. I can only advise people for some software i find hard to review but audio reviews and following along help me. I like to join for this community is fun and to be apart of it will make me happy.

you can run, but you can't hide, i'll make sure of that.

Thumbs up

2018-10-28 07:48:04

Hi. Ok the awesome games i like to play are adventure games like alterAEON, and sound rts with friends and when things are not so jolly bit of rs games kills it and brings back happyness. I even like tank commander. It's my turn daddy, no it's not! Lol games in my view are just great for making well and truly happy

Thumbs up

2018-10-28 08:02:39

lol! Yeah.game companies sure make good games. And to be apart with everyone will mean alot to me. Lol @sebby yr my 1st best friend. Lol yay! Sebby is cool!

Thumbs up

2018-10-28 12:37:27

aw no! I tryeg to make things extra cool but now i've lost the pm bit of the messages. Or unless i'm beeing stupid i dread to think.

Thumbs up

2018-10-28 12:55:19

don't worry mate you've done nothing. Lol i could throw in a private message or so but wow. The audiogames website is absolutely sensational! I've just downloaded pipe2 blast chamber. Wow what a game.

Thumbs up

2018-10-28 14:06:48

@Eliott and @Michul you are now unrestricted.

Thumbs up

2018-10-29 00:44:18

Hi ! I’m Aleeha. I have been an audio gamer for a while now but just have not signed up. I hope to contribute as a member of the community.

Thumbs up

2018-10-29 01:54:12

@Blindcowgirl: all right, you're now unrestricted and can post anywhere on the forums. Hope you have fun.

Just myself, as usual.