2018-09-09 16:46:48

I'm Deni brscic from Croatia, and I speak English as well. I am 8 and a half year old kid,, and I am singing pritty. I am a blind boy. I can make more saccessfull things then the others. I am smarter of the others. I go to 3.a classroom in the school named kastanjer. I live in Pula.

Thumbs up

2018-09-09 17:05:07

Welcome to the forum Tripplecombo.

- Aprone
Please try out my games and programs:
Aprone's software

Thumbs up

2018-09-09 20:00:53

Hi, I am jJesse, none as monkey999 on most games, I am blind and I like to play TK RTR stw and mutch more

Awesome, you made it to the end!
Hit h to go to the next post.

2018-09-10 10:18:01

Hey yall. Just wanted to join in the audio games conversation on here. audio games are the best.

Thumbs up

2018-09-10 11:54:23

mazenalfraidi wrote:

hi, my name is mazen alfraidi , i am 13 years Old ,i love audio games ,i play games like swamp.
hope you have a good day
thx..

Thumbs up

2018-09-10 19:13:07

Okay sorry to everyone who has been waiting. I admit I was rather hoping things would get sorted out and we'd get the last few weeks of posts back, including profile updates but it seems not.

Either way, everyone's profiles who should be are now unrestricted and hopefully matters can continue as normal, sorry for the delay.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-09-11 11:28:56

Hi!

I'm a game developer and audio artist from Finland. I have released several games for free back in the day starting from Amiga 500. Later on I tried to become a professional and succeeded in some level. I prefer indie attitude in games business.

I was wondering if there would be a possibility to build a real story-telling game with endless possibilities and logic? Turning some of the rogue-like games into a thrilling gaming experience would be an interesting challenge.

I wish best for you all,
Yours,
Ilpo Jääskeläinen

2018-09-11 12:34:41

Hi ilpo and welcome.

that sounds awesome and I for one would be interested in an audio roguelike.
If you'd like to use the register link to create an account with your email etc, then come back and post here, I can then get your account unrestricted and give you full access to discuss your ideas elsewhere on the forum.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-09-11 20:33:25

o that got down. I have to gett unrestrickted again, i already was, smiles.

Lamas with hats, but with sponge bob as carl Stay tuned.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvAUQt … subscriber

2018-09-11 22:47:29

Yes, I actually recall your posts, sorry about the trouble but your account is now reunrestricted, ---- hay I made a new word big_smile.

2018-09-12 16:02:07

Hi I'm vylcount, 28 years old. Registered to this site a long ago, but being unable to post I abandoned it for a while, just to discover I need to introduce myself here.
So please allow to post, thanks.

Thumbs up

2018-09-12 20:25:08

Cool! I'd like to share some ideas and get some feedback about some ideas about a audio roguelike. Thanks Dark!

Dark wrote:

Hi ilpo and welcome.

that sounds awesome and I for one would be interested in an audio roguelike.
If you'd like to use the register link to create an account with your email etc, then come back and post here, I can then get your account unrestricted and give you full access to discuss your ideas elsewhere on the forum.

2018-09-13 01:39:06

Hi Vylcount, sorry about the trouble with registering, I actually do recall your previous post.
However, now your account is unrestricted so  welcome to the forum, and sorry for the inconvenience.

@ilpojaaskelainen cool! Your account is also unrestricted, so feel free to start asking questions and gathering ideas.
any general questions about the forum or website, feel free to check the site and forum faq, which you can find in the general games discussion room, other than that hope you have fun.

2018-09-13 01:39:06

Hi Vylcount, sorry about the trouble with registering, I actually do recall your previous post.
However, now your account is unrestricted so  welcome to the forum, and sorry for the inconvenience.

@ilpojaaskelainen cool! Your account is also unrestricted, so feel free to start asking questions and gathering ideas.
any general questions about the forum or website, feel free to check the site and forum faq, which you can find in the general games discussion room, other than that hope you have fun.

2018-09-14 19:20:44

Hi there.  I'm Steph, I'm from Texas here in the U.S, I found out about this audio games site thorugh Curt Taubert, who is my boyfriend.  I am visually impaired and I love to play PC games.

Have a blessed day!  Steph

Thumbs up

2018-09-14 19:28:27

Welcome to the forum Steph!

- Aprone
Please try out my games and programs:
Aprone's software

Thumbs up

2018-09-15 16:28:55

Hey everybody, I've been interested in audio games since the cave men were playing pin the tail on the mammoth. No, seriously, I guess I started playing audio games of a sort back when I got a little electronic device with four colored buttons on it. To win, you were to repeat the sequence of the buttons correctly. Fortunately each color also had an audible tone that was different for each button. The shortest pattern was a sequence of 8. I managed to follow a sequence to 99. Later on, I played nintendo and super nintendo games. And of course most of the other console games like Sega, PlayStation, Xbox, etc. Anyway, thanks for the site, great to be a part of it. Stan B

“We are nothing more than the stories that we tell ourselves and no one story is greater than another.”
--Greg Egan--

Thumbs up

2018-09-15 17:40:17

Hi, I am a blind tech geek who wants to help the people around me as much as I can. I've loved computers and technology all my life. I also love audio games.

Alone, we are nothing but tiny specimens. But together, we are 1000 foot tall giants.

2018-09-15 21:05:36

Hey everyone,
Due to sercomstances beyond my control i have been forced to stop using my old account known as DarfVader, along with a number of other services using my old email, [email protected]. Since as you all probably know by now i’ve had a sort of dodgy history in regards to redspot cloning, and on top of all that my email being hacked i’d kind of like a fresh start, there for i’d like to ask that my old account be deleted. Since you can’t exactly go deleting accounts based on what random users tell you, and since i never really did this with my other account, here’s a little info about myself, hopefully it’s enough for you guys.
Kind of obvious, but my name is charlie merry. I’m a total tech nerd, always have been, probably always will be. :d. I am currently learning bgt and auto it and have been helping audiogame with his game world of the dead, speaking of which, i should probably go tell him to create a new topic or just do it myself when this restricted thing is lifted. I currently own a macbook air erly 2015, an apple watch s2, an apple tv and an amazon echo dot which i have just sort of started using for gaming though i still suck at most of those games. Lol.
If more info is needed, please contact me privately and i’ll be more than willing to tell you what i can.
Thanks,
Charlie.

2018-09-16 03:31:14

Greetings all, glad to see we're getting back to gaming and putting this data loss behind us.
Most of you know me from swamp, I'm either Jax, shooter, or stinger over there. lol
Please whitelist me. Thank you!
big_smile

Thumbs up

2018-09-16 12:10:22

Finally found a way to get myself unrestricted, lol. So, hi all. I'm Nishhhsmiles, 14 years old and just recently registered to this forum after hearing about it from a few friends. I've been blind since birth, recently got into gaming, so I'm a noob with this stuff, but, that's how we all start out. I think I'll mostly just be reading through topics, but I'll give my input here and there.

stahp leetering keeds

Thumbs up

2018-09-17 12:23:40

I probably have fallen victim to the leviathan of restriction as well, but since my first introduction was almost 13 years ago, I figured I might as well post something here. The old one is still up there on the first page of the old introductions topic, bad grammar and all (no offence to anyone else meant). Perhaps in another 13 years, this post will make me want to run and hide like the last one does now. Oh well, I was 10. It so happens that I am 23 now, and not really around these parts very much. Studies and all that fun stuff will do that. I still play crazy party though, and other random things.

Thumbs up

2018-09-17 15:16:54

@Steph sorry for the late arrival of  your approval, I was away over the weekend but your account is unrestricted so hope you have fun here.

@Hereisnous, same goes for you as well, I'm sorry its taken a little longer than usual, but your account is now unrestricted, so feel free to discuss cavemen, and mammoths, and the Simon game, and Cavemen called Simon who played games with mammoths, like where you had to shoot your flint arrows at only the mamoths who trumpeted at you, and other such things big_smile.

@Ceiling Feeling, welcome, we  certainly have a lot of tecky stuff around here as well as the games, so you should be right at home.

@Nishhhsmiles, welcome to you as well, hope you have fun here, make friends and get to play some great games.

To Mike Font and Arjan, your accounts are already unrestricted, introductions are welcome, but your already free to post anywhere else on the forum. Remember, the data crash only affected the last couple of weeks, nothing before, and since you both created accounts long ago they're absolutely fine, any problems let myself and the other mods know, other than that just feel free to have fun, indeed nice to see you back here again Arjan.

@merrycharlie61, aka Darth Vader, I'm afraid deleting accounts is a complicated business. I'd prefer in fact to reassign your email address and maybe rename your darth vader account than delete it and start a new one, after all, all account details can be changed on the forum and we already have an active renames pollicy. I suggest you login with your dathvader account and discuss the matter there, either that or send an email to myself and the mods, particularly since unless you were! discussing the matter with the Darth vader  account we have no evidence that you are! actually darth vader, ----- which is not a sentence I ever thought I'd write big_smile.

2018-09-17 17:59:21

K, here’s your proofe. Lol. Thanks to me being an idiot i can no longer access my old email meaning all my forum subscriptions on this account are effectively useless, so either a name / email change or just a strate up deletion of this account would be nice.

Thumbs up

2018-09-17 18:21:00

Okay Vader, I have deleted the merrycharlie61 account, and updated your Darth Vader account with the new email address from that one, easier than changing accounts etc methinks, plus you get to hang on to your karma and post count and what not.
Any problems let me know.

Actually, your the second person requiring an email address change I've seen recently, maybe we ought to start a new topic like the name requests one, or at least have something in the faq.