2018-07-23 12:25:42

@FEERtheGAME Hello and welcome.

New games are always very welcome, so when you've got something playable, feel free to post in new releases, heck feel free to just jump in and give us some information or ask questions as you wish.

Hope you have a good time on the forum.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-07-23 20:00:04

hey all! i am Kirill, 18 years old and came here for talking about games, asking about games... ETC.
okay, first thing because i came here was the question about shades of doom game, but i will ask it in relevant topic or create my own.

Thumbs up

2018-07-24 06:50:49

Hello cyrmax_it

Shades of doom was the very first audiogame I played. Feel free to create a new topic and ask any questions you like, or indeed jump in to older topics if you wish.
Hope you have fun on the forum.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-07-24 23:21:43

Hello everyone!
I've created my account here today.
I'm learning bgt.
I'm low vision, for this reason I play the two vertents, the audiogames and the games of mainstream market.
I've realized that some categories you do not find in the audiogames market. Like games for the female public, for example.
so, I entend tocreate games for this categorie amog others.
Obviousle with my onw ideas and adaptations of mainstream market.
I've decided program audiogames, cause I'm losing vision and since I was a boy, I aways played videogames and computer games. I want tomake this experience more bearable to me, having a range of games that fit the one I'm already accustomed to play, and also for insert new game for you that are blinds already.
Feel free to sugest or give your onw op inion about that.
And sorry for my english, I'm learning.

Thumbs up

2018-07-25 11:57:37

Hi dachen and welcome to the forum.

Feel free to share thoughts about games old or new, and indeed any games you create, hopefully you'll have a good time here.

2018-07-25 19:52:33

Hi,

Can you find an Ancient Reliquary? Remember, you have a choice ;-)

I invite you to play (freely) i AudioGame - Ancient Reliquary - on youtube.
https://youtu.be/GSIGJusNYYw

Soon, there will be more...

Best Regards,
Mattias the Storyteller

Thumbs up

2018-07-25 20:55:48

@mackobajarz123, hello.

I have unrestricted your account, but might I suggest paying attention to where your posting.
If your creating a new audiogame that is definitely a good thing, but perhaps firstly, posting in the right part of the forum, and secondly giving us a bit more information.

Also I'm afraid when I tried your youtube clip nothing played.

So as I said, new games are definitely welcome, and feel free to tell us about them in general game discussion or new releases when you've got something playable.

2018-07-26 07:53:11

I'm not a robot.

Thumbs up

2018-07-26 08:47:37

@Lucy, fair enough but would you mind saying a little more just to %100 prove your not a robot, for example are you interested in the subject this forum is about, that is audiogames?

Sorry to give you an inquisition after your first post, but we've had issues with spambots in the past.

2018-07-26 21:32:37

@Dark I'm here to discuss audiogames and I have something important to say on here.

Thumbs up

2018-07-27 14:32:30

Hey guys,

My name is Alie, haas for streaming and gaming purposes, and I am currently in college, working towards my bachelors for Biology. With this degree I hope to become a physical therapist. I am into sports. I like mostly football and basketball, however. I used to play football in high school. I play on the Xbox One. I mostly play COD games, Fortnite, Madden, and sometimes Minecraft.

Thumbs up

2018-07-27 22:30:53

@Lucy, okay your account is unrestricted.

@Alie Dena, hello and welcome and thanks for the intro, this forum is primarily about audiogames, that is games based on sound, though people also discuss playing  xbox games by sound alone too. Hop[ Hopefully you'll have a good time.

2018-07-29 06:18:43

Hi guys, I am jedi... I am from India, and a fan of audiogames. I started playing audiogames  last year and got to know about this forum few days earlier where I can contact devs and post reviews. At the moment I am a restricted user... Will be glad to be an active part of the community!

Thumbs up

2018-07-29 11:34:43

Greetings and welcome, I might be a card carrying member of the dark side but we should get on as long as you don't get me angry, that leeds to suffering big_smile.

Have fun on the forum and may hopefully some sort of correctly applied pressure in a direction of motion counter to yours such as to change momentum be located somewhere in the the vicinity that you are currently occupying big_smile.

2018-07-29 12:36:16 (edited by sunshine 2018-07-29 12:37:29)

OK, now the momentum of my thoughts is completely crested. What you said goes beyond the realm of light, beyond the thought-realm of even the 97 dimensions inhabited by my people: the mighty Omegas of the Omega Continuum... Btw how can I add a description which appears below all my posts?

Thumbs up

2018-07-30 09:38:34

Ah confusion is my middle name, also my last name, which is why its confusion!

Most questions about the site are hopefully answered Here in the site and forum faq  and if not, there is the site and forum feedback area for asking more of them.

hth.

2018-07-30 15:29:30

Well, turns out I wrote my introduction in the wrong thread. That's phone posting for you! So, here's what I should have written here :

Hi, my name is Olivier, I'm 28, and live in Belgium.
I still have my sight, but I recently began researching and playing audiogames with a blindfold because one of my friends has lost pretty much all of his sight, and since we've always played video games together, I'd like to gather knowledge and skill in these, so that when he gets out of rehab, I'll be able to invite him to play.

Have a nice day!

Thumbs up +1

2018-07-30 15:45:01

Hello Olivier,  and welcome to the forum, sorry for not noticing your post in the other thread.

Its awesome that your trying to help your friend in this way, hopefully myself and others here can give ideas about games to try out.
As well as being a lot of fun, games can also be helpful in learning various skills from sound navigation to computer use (I learned to use  internet with a screen reader myself due to playing online games), so hopefully that will be useful too.

Any questions, feel free to ask.

2018-07-31 01:10:52

Hello, my name is Beth, but you can call me Denverqueen. I know a lot of stuff about audio games, in fact I play a couple here and there. Trenton usually pops on this forum here and there, and I've been wondering what the fuss is about. I've learned so much about audio games, but though most are for Windows, I'd be interested in some for Mac, Chrome or whatever. Windows hasn't been my cup of tea. Anyway, my hobbies include playing trivia and knowledge games, reading, music, and cooking. I'm also a blogger. Thank you all for your wide range of archives and resources. I better check those out.
Beth

Thumbs up

2018-07-31 09:06:49

Hi Beth and welcome.

This forum exists for anyone who's interested in audiogames, no matter what genre or platform, and actually I've got more interested in trivia games myself since Mrs. Dark is a fan and they're fun to play together.
Hopefully you'll stick around and find this a good place to be.

2018-07-31 21:41:59

Thanks for the welcome. I was hoping to intro myself in the off topic room too. But not sure. Anyway, I wanted to talk a little briefly about my gaming history. I first messed around with Mario when I was a kid, messed with some arcade whackamole games when I was a bit older, and then came across RS Games, where I met lots of friends. I like the Playroom though because of Quiz Party and some of the weirdest games I've come across, although RS Games is fun because I like Cards Against Humanity. I've never tried Roulette on there yet. ANyway, thanks again for the welcome.

Thumbs up

2018-08-01 05:03:54

Hello. I'm new in this forum but I am a guest of audiogames.net for a long time. I'm a fan of side scrolling games but I also play different types of games though. I have a dream game but I don't know how to program yet so I wish there will be someone who can make a similar game I'm dreaming of. It's nice to be here because I could give feedback on various games and to developers who needs it. Also if someday comes that I know how to code stuff, I can also gain feedback. Whether the feedback is negative or positive, I will still take it positively. I want to change my username though because I didn't realize that my intended username haven't successfully typed in. big_smile

Thumbs up

2018-08-01 09:52:07

@mto.cbsb Hello and welcome hopefully you'll have a good time on this forum and find what your looking for. If you look in the Site and forum feedback area, there is a topic about changing usernames.

@Beth, If you want to write a propper introduction your probably best doing it either in the general game discussion area (if its about games you like), or in Offtopic if its more general. This thread is primarily here for people to write introductions so that we can be sure they're not spambots and can unrestrict their accounts and give full access to the rest of the forum, so  its probably not the best place to have a longer discussion.

2018-08-04 06:08:30

Hey, I'm DaScoot, the creator of Carnal Coup, a small text game. There's been some folks here wondering about the status of the game, so I'd come by and answer questions directly.

Thumbs up +1

2018-08-04 14:06:50

Hi DaScoot and welcome to the forum,devs who add access to their games are always very much appreciated.

You'll find the topic about Carnal Coup in new releases, any questions about the forum or site etc please feel free to ask, other than that hope you have a good time, I rather look forward to trying Carnal coup myself.