2018-07-11 13:40:24

Hello, my name is Dominique, a casual gamer. I have known about this website since 06, but I have now just decided to make  an account, because I had a question about getting a mainstream game getting to work properly on PC.

Thumbs up

2018-07-11 14:26:36

Hi mkfan01877

Any questions about mk, or other games are welcome, this forum exists for gamers of all types, casual and hardcore alike.

Hope you have fun and find that being here is helpful to you.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-07-12 19:06:47

Please accept me in your forum. I am a valid user.

iCloud Support

2018-07-12 21:48:42

We'd be glad to have you in this forum if you can just prove your actually a human being by making it clear your interested in the subject of this forum, that is audiogames.

sorry for the suspicious tactics but since we don't have any of those inaccessible capcha systems we have to be certain.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-07-13 08:01:44

Hi, I am from the US. I have been an audio gamer for a long time and have looked at this forum frequently. Some of my favorite audio games are Entombed, Bk 3, and A Hero's Call.

Thumbs up

2018-07-13 18:43:38

Hi all,

My name is Rob, 25, and before I lost my sight at approx. 17-20 after  a long deterioration, I spent a lot of time on my PS2. Favourite games were those such as Goldeneye Rogue Agent, Destroy All Humans and Midnight Club etc. I also spend 3 1/2 years in the World of Warcraft, so have a pretty spaced game repertoire.

Since 2010, I've been struggling to find accessible games that are a decent standard. I played Entombed for yeeeeeeaaaarrrs, but then got bored of it... Then a Polish friend told me about A Hero's Call, and I've been plugging into that for the last few months - currently finishing up second play through.

I am studying to become a Psychotherapist, so gaming is a nice little escape from the heavy stuff. Really looking forward to delving into this community as it is the first thing I've properly seen about blind gamers - I admit, I've spent a lot of time off the grid, so it was my own ignorance to these forums.

Still learning how to use forums properly, so please forgive some daft questions, and greetings to all!! smile

2018-07-13 19:08:58

@kortnee Hello and welcome to the forum, there are certainly plenty of rpg fans around here.

Hi Rob.
don't worry about questions, its one of the things this forum is here for. Hopefully you can get them answered and also find some great games to play too.

2018-07-14 19:05:46

Hello!
I am a new user. My name is Ameena Fatima and well, I was around from a long time ago, but never really got the time to create an account. Now that I have it, I am posting a message so you know who I am.
Peace onto all of you, and have a nice time.

Beware! If you know me it will be mischief around. I want my peace, your peace and our happiness.
YES(Youth Exchange&study) alumni 2016-2017
Follow. ME.

2018-07-15 04:03:56

My name is Immanuel. I research data analysis tools for visually impaired users. Hope to find some participants for user studies here!

Thumbs up +1

2018-07-15 15:12:03

@Muslima Hello and welcome to the forum. Any questions, please feel free to ask, hope you have a good time.

@Imanual hopefully people on this forum can help with your research, feel free to post something in offtopic room, or in general game discussion if its gaming related and people will be glad to take a look.

2018-07-17 07:31:19

Hi,
I I think that this is not a bad method to Keep spambots out, because as they are programs they don't know where they have to post first.

Thumbs up

2018-07-17 07:41:59

@maiquocdat, glad you like the anti spam system. Sorry to be pedantic but could you please indicate that your actually not a spambot yourself and are a human being interested in the subject of this forum,Ie audiogames? Then I can unrestrict your account.

2018-07-18 17:03:19

hello
i'm mahdi abedi, from esfahan/iran
its my second account, because my first account had problems
i red rules, and i know what cant i post and what can i post here
i maked my english better,
i want send pm to admins to tell they my problem, but...
i want tell it here
i posted desafio mortal link, then my internet finished, and my it charged in 3 days, i back to forum and it sed, you are banned from this forum
i tolled it to aprone and he sed tell to who banned you
i dont know and cant fined who banned me, so
i'm sorry for rong things i do
thank you for reading, mahdi

Thumbs up

2018-07-18 17:59:24

@Mahdi, you were banned several times from the forum for different things, including constantly asking developers of online games to unban you  their games so many times it became rude, and also posting cracks, that is ways to play games without paying for them.

2018-07-18 19:32:48

i know
so, whats your answer

Thumbs up

2018-07-18 19:52:29

I have contacted the rest of the staff, we're discussing what's best to be done, please be patient and we'll let you know.

2018-07-19 12:37:11

ok

Thumbs up

2018-07-19 21:30:09

Okay Mahdi.

I've talked to the other moderators, and we have decided to give you one more chance on the forum.

Note though, that if you post about game cracks, that is ways to get games without paying for them, or if you start pestering developers of online games about bans, your new account will be banned from the forum, and steps will be taken to make sure you can't create another one.

hopefully though, this won't be necessary, so welcome back to the forum, hope you have fun.

2018-07-20 06:58:25

thank you dark! please unban my first account, because i want change my email to my first account's email

Thumbs up

2018-07-20 13:20:46

hi i'm a gamer and i want go to forum.audiogames.net. i'm 14 year old and i love playing games and listen musics.
i'm from georgia.

Yours kindly

Thumbs up

2018-07-20 13:28:22

aa ya i'm forget my gmail: [email protected]
sorry for this! have a nice day!

Yours kindly

Thumbs up

2018-07-21 02:49:12

My name is James Cheek i was last on here 2 years ago i would like to gain access again so i can get and give advice on audio games thank you

Thumbs up

2018-07-22 01:18:15

Hmm, let's see here. I'm a mudder for several years, play the occasional audio game, but am much more into Mudding than anything else. Love RPI muds. Live in the US, am an old-timey JAWS user. Not sure what else to say.

“What's fun for other people may not be fun for you- and vice versa.”
― Gretchen Rubin

Thumbs up

2018-07-22 05:29:43

@giorgi , sorry about the slight delay in approving your account. Your unrestricted now, so hopefully will have a good time on the forum.

@JAmes same goes for you too. Hope you have a good time, any questions feel free to ask.

@Toro Hi, plenty of mudders kicking around here (I play a few myself), so hopefully you'll have a good time.

2018-07-23 08:14:13

Hallo to Everyone,
My Name is Hansjörg and together with my coding Partner we have developed an audio game, that can be played by visual impaired and cited gamers at equal rights. So we added a little visual information.
We are on a good road of developing, we want to beta test soon.

Thumbs up +1