Hi Mohammed and  welcome to the forum, hope you have fun with both online and offline games.

@shotgunshell,  we don't have a strict policy about alternative accounts on here. I'll ask the rest of the mods what they think, since while I do see the logic of having a personal and professional account if you wanted to separate matters, at  the same time,  we don't want a situation where people create many alts to  cause chaos, and I do recall one circumstance in the past  where a user used an alt account to basically complain about his ban from the  forum.

This isn't saying "no" just that as alts haven't been a big deal on here, we'll probably have totalk about it to see if it's okay.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

@Dark I totally understand. I had a feeling that it would probably have to be discussed, because I can definitely see someone coming on the forum and trolling with as many accounts as they can to try to get unbanned. I respect whatever decision you make and I patiently await your answer.

Punchback Studios. When you get punched, we punch back.
Follow Us On Twitter
Follow And Like Our Facebook Page
Join Our Skype Group

Well we have discussed the matter  and basically decided that since we've not had a huge alts problem uptonow having a professional account as opposed to a personal one is fine.

obviously if things get misused we might need to rethink, but as it hasn't been an issue there's no point borrowing trouble.
so the punchbag studios account is now unrestricted, look forward to seeing your gamebooks.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

What the techno? A spambot?
Oh wait, maybe I can shoot it with something. Maybee I could have some help to destroy it. It's like a force field isn't it?

Today, is better, than yesterdday!
God bless you, a lot of mersy.
Gracias, thank you, your welcome, thumbs up, what ever, Luis Carlos. Have an awesome day!

Hello *,

I'm Sebastian from Germany and 36 years old. A few years ago I played games with graphical interfaces but it impossible yet. Sometimes I'm playing audiogames. I'm an moderator of GAMEPORT (gameport.blindzeln.org) a German community for blind gamers.

Regards

Sebastian

"Sebastian, hello and welcome. I've heard of gameport myself, though I'm afraid my German is none existant so I haven't checked the site out big_smile.
Hope you have fun on the forum and find a lot of good games to try out.

|"Electro yeah, spambots, that is why we restrict accounts until they've made an introduction. On the plus side it bottles them in one place and makes them easy to knock off.

Hello everybody I am almost totally blind.  I am a beginner on the x box one s, and can someone show me how to play games step by step . can anybody tell me where I can purchase the Kinect sensor, and Kinect adaptor for the cheapest price

Hi Garry and welcome to the forum.

your account is now unrestricted so you can post anywhere on the forum. I suggest you go to the general game discussion area and post your  questions there, since it's likely people will be able to help with xbox etc, also don't forget there are many great, fully accessible games for Pc that you can play yourself, just check out the database on the front page and  the new releases room.

Hope you have a good time here.