Well, if you guys haven't noticed (hard not to...) we have two bots who, I think, are playing the game of 'most-posts-for-a-single-bot. Names are... ahem... Davinwiz and Keganer. They've posted so far on this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, and this topic. And that's just the first one. And their still posting.

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.

Thumbs up

Yawn! Tell me something I don't already know.

Thumbs up

We need to take drastic measures to take down these bots.

TGC

"Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain... To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices - today I choose to feel life, not to deny my humanity but embrace it."
Kevyn Aucoin

Thumbs up

But the sheer number of bots in the past few weeks is also quite alarming. What measures will be taken to get rid of them?

Thumbs up