2017-08-31 02:51:50

hey.
so if you didn't know i'm playing DnD. and i have a question. is there a pdf of the players handbook, dungeon masters guide and unearthed arcana? we've just finished the campaign, a pitty noone died, and now i'm creating my new char. i'm pretty sure it's going to be either an orc fighter or i'm gonna go with dragonborn again. so yeah, getting off topic here, i'd be interested if there are pdf's around. I do realise that i could have went and asked wizirds of the coast, but wanted to ask here first hoping for a chants that 1 of you might help. alternitively, if you played pathfinder, how is it different? i don't need well the rules are the same but... blah blah blah, i've found plenty of that on google. i'd like to have examples of what's  changed, like i know in PP you can go upto level 35 while you're stuck at 20 in DnD, that kind of thing.

2017-08-31 04:38:11

Um, why is this in the off topic room, this is about a game dude.

I am the blind jedi, I use the force to see. I am the only blind jedi.

2017-08-31 20:36:49

Post 2. DnD is not an audiogame.

2017-08-31 21:55:40

I still think it might be worth moving this to general game discussion and changing the topic title a bit to make people realize it's about dnd. I've seen topics in general game discussion about mainstream games and such, and dnd is a game, just not necesarily a computer game, but I still think it fits the game criterior.

2017-09-01 03:35:35

Ok then move it

2017-09-01 17:18:21

Is d and d playable online somewhere or do i have to actually go looking for a physical game board and game pieces? I'm having a hard time finding either, i guess I could check somewhere like cagigi for a used set.

2017-09-02 04:01:50

DnD can't be played online. Might I ask why you need a board? Are you going to be a DM, dungeon master? If you have a game store near you you could go check if there is a group playing there. All you'll need is a set of dice or a dice roller on IOS/android.

2017-09-02 04:04:53

Ah, I thought of it as being a board game that people had and you just chose who the dm was before playing the campaign.

2017-09-04 16:06:28

Hi! Post 1, you can find all the pdfs you want, but let's just say that, unfortunately, you can't obtain them legally. However, there's a good d&d app for IOS that summarizes the basic manuals, I can't remember the name right now, but it's really easy to find and very cheep.
At Rory, you can play online if you find a group that plays via hangout or skype or another video chat similar to those. You should look on the web for dedicated comunities.

2017-09-04 17:00:36

Is it complete  reference for DND five? I've tried it, and the only issue I have with it is it tends to crash quite a bit, and I don't know which files to download to have a full set of races, classes, etc.