2017-10-30 05:38:16

hahhahaa, I wrote you a while back using forum e-mail but did not think it would get through, especially since I was talking about translating the game into more languages ETC. but anyway thanks... its an interesting story nevertheless and yes I finally was able to kill it myself and leveled up like 300 levels or so from where I was. The dropping of empty cans is a nice strategy... if you time it right, you could drink something like royal jelly, then step back, and so on and so on. And yes there will be attacks even during the appearances of the litographs that you move into place. The thing is that for a total newbie like me everything happens too fast.. and I really did not know that shadow mode continued active even when I switched to other weapons! game center is still usable using jgt though

A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

2017-10-30 06:22:01 (edited by nyanchan 2017-10-30 06:22:29)

Oh, didn't you get a reply from me? I don't usually disregard emails, so it's very likely that I missed it. Can you resend it if you still want to know something about translation stuff?

I don't speak as good as I write, and I don't listen as good as I speak.

2017-10-30 16:26:02

I also finally got the magical ball, but there is something I don't understand about shadow mode, as I don't seem to be invincible when I switch the ball to shadow. Does it only activate when I have 20% health or less like when you fight the ball itself?
Also the ice spell is quite crazy when used by the player. It doesn't do any damage but acts as it's pretty much literally freezing time, and the magical ball itself isn't immune to it, which means whenever you defeat it once, it can be much easier to defeat it countless times after that.

2017-10-31 03:10:45 (edited by nyanchan 2017-10-31 03:13:25)

If you know how to activate the shadow mode, you should be able to hide any time, as much as you want. What kind of attack did you receive when you found that you weren't invisible?

I don't speak as good as I write, and I don't listen as good as I speak.

2017-10-31 09:51:29

Well I checked it out and realized that what I believed was shadow mode was simply the dark mode that allows you to throw the dark projectile. I guess the Shadow mode is a different thing.

2017-10-31 14:34:46

shift R I believe for shadow mode

2017-10-31 17:01:22

OK thanks. To think I was confused about it for so long.

2017-11-01 17:10:11

hahaha, fun fun game. its like you get more and more rewards for unlocking all of the modes. I was afraid to try out the slice blade and its actually, quite fun. I also tried the boomerangs in combination to the item master and its actually pretty useful stuff. I notice that in some higher, way higher difficulties like no future, basic weapons like the short sword really do not do absolutely anything. That's a bummer. Anyway, nyanchan I sent you again forum e-mail and a pm with my e-mail.

A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…