2017-09-06 00:46:31

regarding enemy insects, you need to do just the right amount of damage to them to get the items. Check your combat logs after defeating anything with something that is too strong because you might have missed it. Stamina bots for example, often carry blue heal lights, stamina drinks, pieces of light. Bosses on higher difficulties carry other items too, but I have to yet beat super wolf mode, after beating normal mode recently. and I have just spent a month with the game!

A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

2017-09-06 09:57:53 (edited by pulseman45 2017-09-08 15:39:16)

I found a method for anyone who may find it difficult to grind for metal to create weapons such as snake chain or triple yo-yo. Simply set the dial in 18-3 to 9, go to the landing spot in 18-2, wait for items to fall until the falling noise changes, pick up all the items, then repeat the two last steps a few times. It's a bit tedious, but I got a snake chain rather quickly this way.

2017-09-09 08:56:36

Ahoy there.
@pulseman45, cheers for the tip, was too lazy to grind for metal in an alternative way,lets see if dial 9 helps with chains.

spirit sword is at level 30 right now, and I have the reverse hook and went through exciting mode fairly quickly, almost anyway.
just stuck on 25.5, and of all the places to die I die in the plain where weapons come at you and you have to shoot them down with your machine gun. no clue what I am doing wrong,but I have died like 5 times in there and that's suppose to be the easy part lol
thinking its to do with my sky racers hp,but that I haven't upgraded at  all  as I could kill the battleshipss etc just fine.

@UltraLeetJ,even if you destroy items etc that the enemies drop those show up in the log, here whilst killing insects in 7.1 abacuses more like, are we talking about the same thing? no splinters destruction shows up in the log.

Grryf

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2017-09-10 19:47:45

that is weird. splinter destruction shows up for me. Its the same room as the abacus.

I have another question. haha. I am trying to do difficult mode, all is well so far, no problems. I am playing it to get the hidden weapon, the homerun bat. Its pretty fun and allows you to attack things another way. However, I think you need three or 4 bats to craft it, but I cannot find any more bats.. do I have to do normal mode time and time again or how would I go about getting more bats? I think these don't show up when you start modes again anymore. does it have to do with the famous dial?

A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

2017-09-11 03:44:01 (edited by grryfindore 2017-09-11 03:45:30)

Hi,
Wierd about the splinters indeed.
To get more bats and things,I think you need to use the warehouse to store what you get from the box thingy,and then you should be able to grab more of em.

after a lot of dieing,and I mean a lot in the flight where weapons come at you and you have to shoot them down in 25.5, I managed to scrape my way through I wasn't able to check properly,but I believe it must've been a few hundred hp left. this'll teach me to upgrade my sky racer even though I don't need to lol

made the snake chain, thanks for the tip there about the metals, and its ahh pretty good, but takes  a bit getting used to,same as the chain sword, obviously slightly powerful but not as much as you'd expect.

spirit sword has leveled to level 40 now,and its pretty good.
any more weapons people'd recommend? the ones that do high damage? max right now are chain sword and the snake,along with the laser weapon,yes the one I keep on forgetting the name to wink with spirit sword catching up.
rest are meh.

oh and, I actually brought the arrow gear from the shops but did not try it,must say its quite fun and quite a unique weapon out of everything I have seen so far. big_smile

god,but that magic ball is quite the hardest thing ever to defeat. haven't managed it yet,despite many tries, perhaps I'm just the wrong level for it.

how do you get the gravity killer again? is it the one based on difficulty?
oh and the give me the Chaos thinngy on 8.1,how do you deal with that one?
quite a bunch of questions in this one, I know. big_smile
Starting the next mode pretty soon,I think.
Grryf

Follow me on twitter

2017-09-11 05:20:11

thanks for the info. I will store things and see if the box appears again, I suppose you should store them all, right?
and also, a few tips:

25.5: when you are flying, that is actually bio energy, bad bio energy from the destroying building. You will hear sounds from the left or right. The idea is that you keep shooting if you hear sounds to your right to the right, and the same for the left. you just change directions with the right and left arrows. If you keep hearing sounds from the left, shoot to the left until you hear them from the right. You have to react as quickly as you can for every sound. I end up with no less than 20000 hp though. So its just a matter of that, reacting quickly to the sounds you hear. You can hear the energy being destroyed but then again everything happens a bit fast. I did not understand it until a few tries too. Once you understand it its pretty easy. Now, I will reply your questions from what I have read.

how do you get the gravity killer again? is it the one based on difficulty? I am really not sure, I think it does get dropped by a flight boss at a harder difficulty so you have to use a weapon carrier to get it. I forget what difficulty it is in though, its probably burried on the main bk thread.
oh and the give me the Chaos thinngy on 8.1,how do you deal with that one?
I use the higher jump shoes. I jump on the first stone, then press up arrow two times fast, then trhee, then four, and so on all the way until the end. Though I have always wondered that... what do the chaos nuts really do, because they don't seem to be that useful.

Re: magic ball, I have not figured that out fully, yet. A bug on previous versions allowed you to freeze it using a phisical weapon, then attacking with your magical edge. As soon as I had heard fire, I think I used the yoyo to make it explode. Then when the thunder came I pressed R when using the magical edge. The projectiles, what they call the darkness attack, I completely am lost on that one. I am not sure of using the ufo helps to avoid it. and the light one, well, no clue either. Apparently the magic armor helps but I just have no idea. And I also have no idea if the attacks repeat over and over again. That woud make the ball virtually impossible to defeat.

2017-09-11 05:41:49

update. I stored every weapon in warehouse. No luck at all. The box with the bats and weapons never appears again even if I change the modes.

2017-09-11 14:10:57

Hi,
My bad, that kind of thing works with the rope to be sure,but yes I tried with different modes with stuff in my inventory and without and couldn't get them bats and things to appear.
So I have no clue what's up unless its broken?

Started on the super wolf mode, to grab myself one of those master water launchers, which btw makes me wish that weapon sounds in bk3 were changeable its so ug.
on level 15 right now, encountering level 200 bears in here,so level 25 should be fun indeed big_smile
Grryf

Follow me on twitter

2017-09-11 21:42:46 (edited by UltraLeetJ 2017-09-11 22:06:46)

I had wondered if the dial on level 18 affected it but I think it does nothing so I am out of luck and cannot craft the bat. I checked the main thread and found nothing.

Edit! found it again! You have to store every thin plate you have, (not weapon) in the warehouse. So running out of thin plates will make that box appear again.  Few!
Regarding the magic ball, its kind of hard... I think you can deflect actually most attacks. It drops a piece of magic when you finish the second attack. that alone is difficult. I press R as soon as the level starts. then, As soon as I hear fireballs coming my way, I take a defense drink and jump  and also make sure that I am still reflecting the attacks! you will get damage from the fireballs, but really just make sure that you deflect the thunder because it comes in pretty fast after the fireballs and can attack you even if you are jumping in the air (the magical ball follows your height so using the ufo will not help at all anyway). When the piece of magic is dropped, then it attacks using an ice cube. You can deflect that without any problems too. Apparently, the dark projectile it launches damages and destroys the piece of magic but I am really not sure if you still have to be reflecting the attack with the magical edge at that point, because even though it destroyed the piece of magic it caused no damage whatsoever to the ball. Then it starts again with fire. And that is when I died because I was nowhere prepared for it. hahahaha
that is what I know so far.

2017-09-11 22:44:22

also, I wonder if you can return those projectiles with the homerun bat? mmm I will try later, now that I have it. Thunder is apparently the only thing that cannot be returned. I know you can return fireballs, ice cubes and probably the dark ones too, and the walls of fire that sounds a bit like the clear burns.

2017-09-11 23:03:28 (edited by pulseman45 2017-09-11 23:03:51)

For the magical ball, I found out that destroying a piece of magic when the ball is close enough hurts it quite badly, like 4000000 damage or something.

2017-09-11 23:43:53 (edited by UltraLeetJ 2017-09-11 23:45:13)

ah, Ok. SO apparently the ball was not close enough to the piece of magic when that happened, gotcha. Should I get the defense way up to survive? hahaha my stats right now are:
All status
HP: 8310/8310 (100.00% remaining)
Stamina: 5050/5050 (100.00% remaining)
Shield: Not equipped
Level: 228.
Assignable points: 0
Attack: 873
Defence: 1556
Tech: 300
Stamina: 5050
Playing mode: Difficult. oh yeah. I had no idea that control C was useful for copying the entire contents of a list.

2017-09-12 10:12:34 (edited by pulseman45 2017-09-12 10:13:29)

That I can't really tell right now.
Also, I forgot to say, but some times I was the one taking damage when destroying the piece of magic, and I don't know if it had to do with the direction I was turned to or something else. Still, I'd say there's nothing really better at low level, and it may not happen to you, as it didn't happen to me often during the few times I tried to defeat the ball.

2017-09-12 15:20:14

Hi,

Yeah, magic ball sucks balls,at least when trying to get the dam thing. unless there's a trick all of us are missing big_smile

Finished my run through of the super wolf mode, spirit sword at level 44? or so. probably will need another grind fest before I try another mode,although hard shouldn't be hard at all, now... but lets see which mode I go with.

So err, the water master weapon, what am I missing. where are those watercooler units hiding?

Wouldn't it be neat though,if we do a higher mode and have its medal to not have to do the lower modes again for crafting weapons that need those. I.E a higher level medal being used for crafting lower medal weapons and or items.
currently, I have spent about 85 hours (holy crap that's long) on this thing,with having finished exciting,super wolf and normal mode,of course.
Obviously normal took the longest clocking in at about 55 hours,and the other 2 the rest, cheers for those super long speed beers wink
you guys got any suggestions for which mode I ought to go for next?

Grryf

Follow me on twitter

2017-09-12 16:23:51

hahhahahaha great job, because I took around 100+ hours and a few deaths in normal. I have also done the super wolf mode, but I guess I levelled my sword too much its at 68 now. I did difficult too, and now am on hard . The small water coolers you get by turning the dial to 6 on 18.3 and in the secret landing of 18.2 though they take a while to show up. I am on level 230. I am trying to use less powerful weapons on hard mode to make you know, the game.. a bit challenging.

2017-09-12 18:23:33

hi,
Thanks UltraLeetJ, collecting or trying to at any rate the water cooler thingys as I write. lets see how that goes.

eh, sometimes I like overpowered stuff, its fun beating the stuffing out of enemies, but yes I did the same as you on my normal play through with using different inferior weapons just for the heck of it.
I.E the super boomarang.
which reminds me, the ninja does give you the hyper boomarang or at least it did on the super wolf mode,not on exciting so far. may or may not do so again on other modes,I have no clue.
Howeverlooks like you can get only one of it,which is meh if true. because I crafted a javalin with the one I got,and the javalin is disappointing to put it nicely.... the super boomarang worked far better lower damage,true but eh. didn't try the hyper boomarang though,and looks like he won't give it to you again. sad
and I'd rather not restart the entire mode and replay through it just for a single hyper boomarang.

the home run bat sounds pretty neat,so difficult mode is what I' willbe starting on next, hope it isn't too eazy,though....

And as for my completion time, its nothing really, as I had played through bk3 twice previously upto the 24.4 stage and kept on losing the save file because of one thing or the other lol hence the time as it is.
lets see my stats and the like by now....

All status
HP: 5530/5530 (100.00% remaining)
Stamina: 4072/4072 (100.00% remaining)
Level: 200. experience: 7888685 (111315 required for the next level)
Assignable points: 172
Attack: 1020
Defence: 1211
Tech: 458
Stamina: 4072
Playing mode: Super Wolf
Grryf

Follow me on twitter

2017-09-12 20:34:00

wow. yours are better matched up hahaha. I focused on hp and stamina, because that got me faster through using the sword and ufo on some bits I felt too lazy to take lifts or whatever. ahahha. I think he gives you the hyper boomerang once you beat super wolf because that is what I did and he keeps selling it to me . that one is crazy and fun stuff! I just as I am typing this gave it my first use on 8.1. and boy am I impressed. wheeeeee! I thought it was going to be pretty useless but this is just too fun. just like the homeRun bat. The bat not only can kill things (bugs) with the needles they use to kill you, does decent damage at close range too. I never understood how exactly increasing attack influences damage on weapons, and also defense at the same time. but oh well. haha. I say this because some weapons, like the long sword actually cause 0 damage to things in hard difficulty. Some others cause damage to some enemies only.

2017-09-13 05:23:44

Hi,
UltraLeetJ, basicly, what damage any weapon does depends on its attack,your attack and the enemies defense. obviously, the enemies you encounter have different levels, higher their levels,better their defense and attack.
Their attack stat is used only for attacking you though,the higher their attack the more damage potential they have. however what damage their attacks do to you is dependent on your defense stat.
Some weapons and or attacks pierce the defenses though, in which case the defense stat be it yours or enemies who ever is at the receiving end, takes entire damage which that weapon or attack does. good examples being water launchers,guns etc.

Which brings me to the watermaster. Nothing that good,not in boss fights anyway,although maybe useful in mob situations. where in you are about to be swamped. 1400 isn't all that much damage or powerful even at and after the super wolf mode. so kinda useless,imo.

He gives you the hyper boomarang again and again? why does the ninja hate me,then? I have visited the bugger quite a few times by now,and he hasn't uttered a single word about the hyper boomarang after that first time.
Grryf

Follow me on twitter

2017-09-14 01:36:33

ugh.. maybe an item or having the regular one as a weapon or whatever triggers the thing? I am really lost on that one.

2017-09-14 03:51:19

Hi,
Figured it out. needed to have the super boomarang in the inventory for him to offer it to me.
and oh yes,fun little weapon. smile
Grryf

Follow me on twitter

2017-09-18 22:27:23

hi I want use rocket launcher
but I don't stand where is  / quantity 20. type : Weapons. Required materials : Huge iron / quantity 80(type : Collection items)

2017-09-24 12:10:40

you get the huge iron at the cave in 19-1 . but you have to change the secret dial on 18-3 to 8 so it will appear there.

2017-10-29 18:16:21 (edited by UltraLeetJ 2017-10-29 18:22:37)

so! finally got the magic ball

I have my stats as follows:
All status
HP: 43660/43660 (100.00% remaining)
Stamina: 17236/17236 (100.00% remaining)
Level: 1901. experience: 6844955919 (0 required for the next level)
Assignable points: 0
Attack: 47118
Defence: 46774
Tech: 8491
Stamina: 17236
Playing mode: Extreme

also, i have the item master and item helper stored in the warehouse. You will see why in a moment.

now, what did I do
I remember:
1. Set magical edge to weapon 1, aero gear to weapon 2
2. When the level started, I just quickly ran towards the blasted thing using the aero gear and then switched to the magical edge and started firing at it. it would reduce like 5 percent for each hit
3. I heard it was about to start throwing the fireballs at me, so I immediately jumped and switched to the aero gear, and ran to the right, fast. NO fireball touched me.
4. I then switched to the magical edge, fast. And pressed r to reflect, or deflect the thunder. Not reflecting it would cause me about 28000 damage without a defence drink. The magic ball drops a piece of magic a square in front or probably just the same square where you are standing. If you have the item master, then tough luck because it will get automatically picked up. And then
5. The ice cube. You can deflect that one as well without any problems. Not sure how much damage it could cause at this time because it never touched me.
6. Now, If you have picked up the piece of magic, its a bad idea. Because the next attack is the dark projectile. That does a whole lot of damage, about 3 million without a defence drink and you will die for sure, plus it cannot be deflected, period. So either drop it fast or restart the level. Anyway, the magic ball threw it at me, hitting the piece of magic, and destroying it but it never hit me. SO I ran fast towards the ball again, because the next one is a light attack (or probably fire) so you have a bit of time to keep wacking the magic ball. Since my attack was still a bit inefficient I decided to take a power drink, they increase the attack by 1.5 I think for 30 seconds.
7. Good. great! I managed to get it to about 20%. At this time, it went into shadow mode. meaning there was no way to attack it but also it did not attack me, and three beeping things at height 40 appeared, one at the far right, another one at the center, another one at far left of field, called litographs I think. I could hook directly onto them and press enter of them .. to I guess, disable them?
Oh yes.. and I immediately dropped fromt he magic hook because the magic ball was following my height and I was scared it could attack me at any time. That caused me I think one damage, falling down each time.
8. I was able to hit it once or twice before the fire started again
9. Did the same . aero gear all the way right. Then deflected waiting for the thunder. It came and dropped a piece of magic again as soon as thunder was deflected.
10. Now, for the most awkward bit! the ice cube was deflected too, and then... booom! I heard this loud explossion because I was a bit nervous and tried to fire the aero gear to move way way out of the range to the left.. but too late. The piece of magic was still there, but since I had just about 5 squares to the right end of the field I was sort of trapped. The magic ball fired that darned projectile, and it happened to be very very close to the piece of magic (it was probably indeed on same square) And so, was I. I should have died at that point because the thing caused the piece of magic 40 million damage, hte ball also took 40 million damage and I did too! but surprise surpise I had a recovery ring. And so after being really scared off my pants and being put very far form where I was thanks to the aero gear...  I just saw the magic ball, lying there on ground, defeated. SO it was time to pick it up. So it was more, pure luck than anything else but I was so, so very close to have done it by myself and could have earned like 3000 levels.

anyway, that was my story with it. And now I have it though it is actually not that very great. but its really fun nevertheless to have collected and being able to use a thousand tools and ways of killing things.

2017-10-30 04:44:39 (edited by nyanchan 2017-10-30 04:53:19)

Awesome, I really enjoied reading your story. It motivates me to continue translating the game center. I've done 2 out of 6 minigames so far, but the bread crusher is a little bit tough.
The magical ball is extremely, unbelievably, cheat-ishly useful in fact because it can start the shadow mode for you and the effect doesn't end even if you switch to other weapons! Have fun breaking the most basic rule of the game world by just adding a tiny keystroke with the usual R key.

I don't speak as good as I write, and I don't listen as good as I speak.

2017-10-30 05:10:33

SO you do realize one can also block the dark shell attack with a empty soda can, right?  For situations where one is either wanting to find a replacement shield if the magic piece gets picked up or needs to grab the pieces to build the other weapon.

I also managed once to climb really fast out of the way of a shell.  Dont recommend the method though, too risky.

Also fun fact, one is safe standing on top of the magic piece when swinging the magic edge/miracle edge to do the explosion on the magic ball.  You take damage if you are in range of the explosion, but not out of the range or on top of it.