2017-08-19 10:17:23

Hello,
has anyone of you heart of the SCP foundation?
If no, here's the short introduction to this subject:
SCP Foundation is an fictional organisation that collects and contains subject dangerous to human civilisation.
Their slogan is

Secure, Contain, Protect

Foundation's main site is
www.scp-wiki.net
There  arealso resources awailable in some other languages. Just search and you will find it in your language version.
OK, so let's get started with exchanging our favourite SCPs, talking about foundation itself and even showing us your written SCPs!

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2017-08-19 13:00:18 (edited by raven 2017-08-19 19:24:06)

[expunged]

2017-08-19 14:30:45

Yes, I know: but stories themselves are very interesting

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.

2017-08-19 19:18:03

I think it can be a possible mixture of scientific research and plausible theories, mixed with perhaps things people may have seen or whitnesses from the past.

2017-08-20 21:23:11

I love the SCP foundation. For anyone who hasn't already, check out the youtube channel called "East Side Show SCP." That guy does great SCP readings.

“Can we be casual in the work of God — casual when the house is on fire, and people are in danger of being burned?” — Duncan Campbell
“There are four things that we ought to do with the Word of God – admit it as the Word of God, commit it to our hearts and minds, submit to it, and transmit it to the world.” — William Wilberforce

2017-08-20 23:49:47

Oh man, thanks for this one!

2017-08-23 22:19:27

Spam.

“Can we be casual in the work of God — casual when the house is on fire, and people are in danger of being burned?” — Duncan Campbell
“There are four things that we ought to do with the Word of God – admit it as the Word of God, commit it to our hearts and minds, submit to it, and transmit it to the world.” — William Wilberforce

2017-08-24 18:08:04

He said:
Repair of stationary computers and laptops in St. Petersburg
Maintenance of personal computers and other electronic digital equipment is a necessary service for residents of St. Petersburg. Someone is looking for a cheap PC and TV service, or a service that carries out a very long warranty period. Someone has more quality and speed when it comes to the urgent repair of phones and work laptops. In this service, we strive to maintain a balance of these factors, providing quality repair services at moderate tariffs in a short time, after which we give a guarantee of the efficiency of electronics for a period of time from a month to a year. We do the work honestly - we do not wind up the prices for spare parts and consumables, we do not overestimate the cost of the repair service itself, we carry out diagnostic work without payment and do not take money, if for some reason we can not cope with the malfunction.
I used google translate webpage

2017-08-24 21:40:09

Heya.
Alrighty.
This is freaky.
as of today, I've now heard of the scp foundation.
I was watching some game play YouTube videos when I somehow came across this.
3 dangerous buildings you should never go in scp foundation number6.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXtaE3UAP7I
This guy does other stuff, but he has a fare few scp foundation vids.
Enjoy the creepyness of it!
Best regards.
Rob

I no longer use skype like I used to, so feel free to follow me on twitter at rockmasterrob for updates, to chat and all that good stuff. I follow any and everybody back who follows me.

2017-08-25 18:23:30

SCP-093 is probably one of my favourites. There are a bunch of good ones though. I still need to read through them all though, haha.

To see a world in a grain of sand, and a heaven in a wild flower.
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in an hour.
William Blake - Auguries of Innocence, line 1 to 4

2017-09-15 08:20:40

Bringing this topic back from the dead (something they unfortunately can't do with MTF Omega 7).
Here are a few of my favorite SCP's:

2017-09-15 09:33:24

Hmm? I remembered it wrong, because I thought that SCP261 cannot bring stuff from other dimensions

2017-09-17 20:51:47

I think you're thinking of SCP-294, the coffee machine.