2017-08-19 07:31:16 (edited by hollygal 2017-08-19 07:35:29)

I was just searching games on the Alexa trying to kill a couple of hours and found a really fun game that took me back to my days of playing D&D with friends.  It was a total nostalgia trip.  You roll to create a character, go to the dungeon and combat monsters, cast spells, and find items in chests. I started playing it and couldn't believe it when I looked at the clock and saw that I spent a couple of hours playing it!  If you are interested in games like this go to Alexa Dungeon Adventure.

2017-08-19 15:13:48

Yup! Dungeon Adventure is a good game. So is Rogue Choice.

2017-08-20 14:40:36

can I play it without an amazon device like the fire TV? can I play this one on an iOS device, PC or android device?

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2017-08-20 15:02:21

You should be able to play it on any Alexa enabled device, which, I believe, includes smart phones and tablets with the Amazon Alexa app installed.

2017-08-22 09:32:23

is the alexa companion app available for the iOS or is it only for android?

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2017-08-22 14:58:53

It's available for both iOS and Android. Amazon would be shooting themselves in the foot if they didn't release and Android version since all their Fire tablets and their Fire TV use Android.

2017-08-22 15:19:25

Hi,
Isn't there also some sort of alexa pc sim? I forgot where it was located but you could do stuff in the browser.

2017-08-22 16:49:33

The only thing I know about is https://alexa.amazon.com, which just duplicates the Amazon Alexa app for setting up skills, lists, and other things.

If there is an Echo simulation for the PC or Mac, I don't know anything about it. Sorry.

2017-08-23 09:58:02

You can use an echo simulation at :
www.echosim.io