Hi everyone. The subject pretty much speaks for itself here. I'm just looking for an accessible torrenting client for the Mac. Any feedback would be much appreciated.

Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company. - Mark Twain

Thumbs up

Transmission and µTorrent both work. I should avoid the latter only because of privacy / adware concerns.

Did you have any concern in particular?

Just myself, as usual.

Thumbs up

the official torrent client works well with voice over, I used it to download a bunch of ROMs for my coppie of mame

story in a game is like story in a spam movie. it's expected to be there, but it's not that important.
-John Romero
http://youtu.be/zqJ3Lisp6Cg

Thumbs up

What does a drug test have to do with a Google Nexus? LOL big_smile

And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them.
Isaiah 42:16

Thumbs up

Anyways, I wish there was something like Pico Torrent for the mac. On Windows, Pico Torrent is my favorite torrent client: it's light-weight, it has no adds, and it's very accessible with NVDA.

And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them.
Isaiah 42:16

Thumbs up