2017-08-05 20:04:23

Hello,
I just donwloaded the first episode of Game Of Thrones on PC. How can I start the game? I log in to my account and I get stuck

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2017-08-05 21:00:49

after linking your telltale account, select the play button from the main menu and then select the episode you want.
for this game, I recommend you to get yourself a controller to play, which makes it even more easier. if not, you have to use a mouse to do anything, except for moving around.
on the keyboard, if you want to walk, use W to walk forward, Sto walk backward, and the A and D keys are used to walk to the left or to the right respectively. to pick a choice, you have to hold down the left mouse button, drag it to the selection you want, then release it to pick a choice. also, interacting with things is also done by the mouse.
for example, if you want to look around, you have to walk a little bit, then drag the mouse while pressing the left mouse button, cause this is your primary interaction button. pressing this key does it all. if you incountered an interactable object, then pressing it will interact with that object, for example a desk to open (encountered in chapter 5, in mira forester's chapter).
for QTE's, just press all of the walk buttons and press either the Q or E button, which is your primary action button in an action scene. pressing this key makes you attack or do anything in that QTE, depending on the situation you are on.
that's all, for my explanation for this game on the PC.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2017-08-06 20:45:24

I am not sure, that it is playable.
I have to interact with every menu by using ocr, I have logged to my account and selected play, and after that I am confused, because after watching first scene, ocr doesnt see any text.
So I think that it is unplayable.
I have downloaded first episode directly from teltale games website.

2017-08-07 00:30:27

so after watching the first scene, you have to pick up forester's sword by moving the cursor down and pressing the left mouse button, or if you are using a controller, move the right analog stick down and press X. once that's done, you'll be told that you have to clean the blood of the sword.
to do this, hold down the X button while dragging the left and right analog stick in 360 degree motion. once that's done, watch the scene, and for this way onwards before the battles, you have to make choices, which I can't tell you what to pick.
so just pick any choice durring the scenes, and after you got a major decision where you have to save bowen or not, you'll be launched in to your first battle to save rodric.
this is the part where you are introduced to QTE's. at first, you have to move the left analog stick to the left, and then you have to move it to the right after you hear that the enemy's sword is blocked. then, when a person says that they must shoot an arrow, first you have to move the left analog stick forward, and then after that use your right analog stick and press either the R2 or the R1 button so that your character aims at the commander, shooting him to death. a second later you'll be surrounded by a flaming wagon so you have to use the left analog stick to avoid it.
you also have times where you have to press the X button rapidly to craul through. once you've successfully rescued rodric, the lord will give you his last whish and after that, you'll hear the opening music (in the TV series, I think it's for the ending ones) and you've completed chapter 1.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!