2017-08-03 00:54:41

hi all. so i wonder if there are any easyer way to navigate around the map in lords and knights and some general advices for unit formations etc for castles, and what's the fastest way to be large accept spending money?

2017-08-03 08:43:26

Hey man,

I  have known that if you want to upgrade your buildings quickly, and stuff like that, you will have to tap the buildings button which is the first one in the screen and then  tap on the different upgrade buttons after the names of each buildings. As for the money thing, I don't know, but if you go in to the tavern, there is a gold videos button which shows up once a day and in the market, a resource video button which shows up once a day as well, so I'm guessing that's how you play with out spending money?  I have never spent money on Lords and Knights.

Hi there, if you wanna find me on twitch, you can do so at Twitch.tv/LeonianUniverse and on YouTube at the same channel name. I stream Hearthstone and other games and love to chat with people, so if you like my content, feel free to subscribe or follow me.

2017-08-03 09:38:49

can you give me the link for this game

2017-08-03 09:59:13

Hi guys! Do you know if the android accessibility for this game is upgraded? I played several months ago but i wasn't able navigating the map. I didn't know if it was because i culdn't explore it because my novice status or not! Any suggestions? Thanks. Bye for now

Claudio

2017-08-03 17:47:17

The fastest way to grow is to join an alliance.

contact an alliance leader to request a join.

if you join a good alliance they will help you with resources to build much faster,   also the alliance may have a recycling program whereby you can capture fully upgraded castles with no  resistance.

2017-08-03 21:28:08

Hi,
Do any of you who have been playing for a while know exactly how to trickle when defending your castle? I always seem to stumble at this point; I have read several instructions but I am not sure if I understand it correctly, there is also a website you can go on where you paste your castle's coordinates and it will basically link you to free castles to send units to so they return in time for a particular battle round, but the last time I played with that the site wasn't very accessible. Would appreciate any tips as I would love to get back into the game and not have all my work collapse during a war just because I couldn't trickle defence properly.

Brendan
-----
There is one rule above all others for being a man.  Whatever comes, face it on your feet.
@bcs993 on twitter, feel free to follow!

2017-08-04 00:30:45

ok, so to explain a few things
when you trickel you don't send the units that's currently in a castle, you let those stay and instead you send units from other castles to that castle so they arive each 10 minutes. there must be at least 101 soldiers for the battle to go on so if you keep bringing 51 soldiers to the battle every 10 minutes there you go,
and when i ment growing i ment what's the fastest way to get castles fast. i will concer a fortrece today but just was asking for some general advice how to get units etc fast.
and the map, is there a way to go one field at the time on the map cuz when i swipe my fingers it takes me a few fields

2017-08-06 01:02:09

Does any of you, play this game on android? i Hear that android version is not accessible... i tryed but i can not navigate around map and can not locate free casstles or enemy...

2017-08-06 17:28:06

ok,   when you go on the map the screen you are on has a 4 field radius.   So for example, 1 field away would be a castle literally next door to yours.

Swiping 3 fingers in any given direction takes you 5 fields per swipe.  hope that helps.

As far as I am aware lk is not accessible on android sadly.