2017-08-05 15:30:31

ogomez92 wrote:

1. I bought  lethal walls unlock for 7000, turn them off in the menu, and lethal walls are still there... Wtf?
So I just wasted 7000 coins...

The options are back to front.  If you want to be able to head towards the walls without crashing into them, turn lethal walls on.  Set it to off for the standard behaviour whereby they kill you.

2017-08-05 19:00:04

I get the city thing too, its too loud, too much going on, I get overwhelmed with it, its like bweeeeh, bweeeeeeeeh, like my ass cheeks are puckering up tight because there's almost an anxiety there because too many thinggs at once, and those loud whistles lol. I can't get the hang of modern mode either, and I do think coins should appear on the ground as well as on ramps.
Even though when you collect coins, you hear ascending sounds each time, which leads you to believe you're getting a combo of sorts, you're really not, 5 coins are 5 coins, even though it makes that ascending sound. I would like to see that be in place, the number of coins in one combo times a multiplier that goes up for each successive coin, even if its 1.1, 1.25, 1.5, 1.75, etc.

I do love the game, its fun as hell and addicting to boot.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2017-08-05 19:22:17

I am plaing with bike 5 or electrik bike, with clasic mode, with ramps off and sometimes with free ran on.
I am on the 2nd world because here are alot of coins.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2017-08-05 20:17:53

With the city, I definitely agree that there's a lot going on, but for me at least, that's part of the fun. Only issue is that the world can be glitchy, and that may have something to do with the fact that this is an older laptop.

Oh no! Somebody released the h key! Everybody run and hide!

2017-08-06 01:02:54

I would like a horn function to be added in the game so I don't have to keep crashing into cars while I'm driving.
also I don't know how to stop my bike when I press the space bar to move the bike.
is there a way that I can make the bike come to a halt?
is there a break function?
I'm playing the web version using firefox and I'm enjoying the game.
I've also noticed that there is no music for the menu nor the shop.
can you Please add main menu music for the main menu as well as the options menu and the music for the shop?
it's boring just to here the menu sounds When there is no music.
can you add the ability to stop the bike because the only function I can press is the space bar to make the bike go and that's it.
anyway I'm enjoying the game but are there still bugs to be reported?
I do not want to download the exe for the game because it would decrease my CPU as well as memory usage.
on top of that, can you add a learn game sounds menu because I do not know what the sounds mean.

2017-08-06 02:58:12

I absolutely love this game and have been playing on my Mac for nearly a week. My favourite worlds to use are the highway and the beach. I don't do well with the city either. I have made it to level 3 a few times now. Thank you so much for making this game available to Mac users. David.

2017-08-06 03:08:15

Hmm, strange, I'm unable to load the city map.

2017-08-06 03:32:06

I can load it

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2017-08-06 06:05:39 (edited by Slender 2017-08-06 06:08:36)

@nick, There is no brake function, that is the point. The idea is you press space to go, and you are always going. And why would you want a horn? Trying to avoid cars that are trying to crash in to you is the entire point of the game, and a horn to keep the cars away would completely spoil that. Also, a learn sounds menu has been requested; hopefully it can be added soon.

2017-08-06 06:05:46

just hit f5 guys, if the loading stop, then try again, the loading progress will be save, so keep doing that till you could load the map.

2017-08-06 08:17:42

the city map is crowded When I try to pick up the coins.
there is two much going on like there are cars that have there alarms armed.
should I not play the city map at this time?
I'm finding it very difficult to pick up the coins because of all the traffic in the city map after I load it, especially the ambiance.

2017-08-07 14:26:44

hello guys. i have 32 bit windows and i should use the web version but i tested with firefox and chrome.  when i  press play and enter it says loading village and then nothing happens. what should i do

The best thing about the worst time of your life is that you get to see true colours of everyone you cared for.

2017-08-07 16:28:57

Hi,
I can also confirm that in the browser version, using a dev build of chrome, the game crashes when trying to load the city. It just makes the first loading progress noise, and stops at the lowest.

2017-08-07 17:41:21

hello developer please if you can make 32 bt version of this game. many of users have 32 bt windows so please make it. the iranian users like to play your game and they want to play pc version.

2017-08-07 17:55:51

hi again. can you please make a 32 bit version. i really can't work with this web browser version. i don't know what's your problem with 32 bit windows!

The best thing about the worst time of your life is that you get to see true colours of everyone you cared for.

2017-08-07 19:21:58

He does not have a problem with 32 bit of windows, he just  has a problem with the fact that he can not play the game on his 32 bit system.
and i don't know if there will ever be a 32 bit version available, as i don't know if electron will surport that.

best regards
never give up on what ever you are doing.

2017-08-07 19:57:09 (edited by Slender 2017-08-07 19:59:33)

@amirmohammad and others. The reason he didn't make a 32 bit version was explained earlier, but to rehash. There are memory limitations with 32 bit, and if you're using a 32 bit system, you are probably running something that has a limited amount of RAM, and likely a slower processor. This game is quite resource intensive. It is doing quite a lot of processing behind the scenes to give you the full audio experience. If it doesn't run very well in your browser, it likely won't run well as a standalone application, either.

2017-08-07 20:22:24

hi what is latest version?
thanks

2017-08-08 02:13:24

seriously, for those who are asking for 32 bit versions of this game, if you are having trouble in the browser version, you're not likely going to run it any better in a 32 bit app version. you probably don't have enough ram / CPU power to run the game properly, so having a 32 bit version isn't going to help. you need an upgraded machine, as much as a downgraded game. and i'd much rather see an awesome game, than have it downgraded to run better on slower, older hardware. sorry, but that's just how it goes in the computer world. sometimes, your machine just isn't good enough to run more intense programs. this is obviously one of those cases.

2017-08-08 04:29:15

I was wondering, how do I play this game on an iOS device? when I open it in safari VoiceOver just says touch here and double tapping it does nothing.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2017-08-08 04:42:14

I unlocked modern turning. I don't know how to control it.

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2017-08-08 06:34:54

if you turn on modern turning, if you press either your left or the right arrow keys your bike will turn in the direction until you hit a wall. so to straiten yourself you have to turn it backward. for example, if you are turning to the right and hear something on the left, you should press the left arrow key quickly or else your bike will crash in to the wall.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2017-08-08 08:02:04

Nick wrote:

I do not want to download the exe for the game because it would decrease my CPU as well as memory usage.

Wow... Sodownloading stuff now decreasesCPU.And memory usage...

Sorry I just had to point it out... It's just... Funny sorry Nick.

ReferenceError: Signature is not defined.

2017-08-08 15:57:22

@Oriol I think Nic's refering to the game itself. @Nick that's understandable, after all this is a beta version, so if you are scared of memory usage for now i think it'll be a good idea to wait.

2017-08-08 19:06:11

I actually wouldn't mind being able to use a horn. It would make the game more realistic. I definitely would not want it to be a deterrent to keep cars from hitting me, though. That doesn't make any sense, and would be an unfair advantage. There would be something satisfying about blaring my horn at an oncoming cop car though, lol. I mean, the horns don't do anything in Top Speed, yet they're still there. For a game as heavy as this is on ambience, I don't see that as being a bad feature to add.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.