2017-07-29 22:29:50

hi. this game is cool! the sounds are amasing! my best score... Your score accumulated this game is 24497.397317342075. a fantastic game.

2017-07-29 23:53:33

Hi.
For now this is my favorite game.
Before that was the kiler from Blink wizard, but now it is on the 2nd position.
And I have a question:
Because I will have a new laptop on the august 10th, can I get my setings with me?
Because I do not want to lose to much progres.
Today I progresed alot, I have 3 bikes, ramps and 3 worlds.
But I bought bike 4 and I got bike 3.
Why?

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2017-07-30 00:12:28

The bikes in the play menu are one number lower. I just realized that. They're still the same one I think? As long as the sounds match it's fine.

You can try to copy your localStorage folder from %appdata%\cyclepath and see if that works for copying your settings.

--
Talon
Wanna play my Games? Listen to my Music? Follow me on Twitter, and say hi~
Code is poetry.

2017-07-30 00:34:42

I just fixed the mac download link, it should work now.

--
Talon
Code is poetry.

2017-07-30 01:21:35 (edited by flackers 2017-07-30 02:06:44)

I think the mistake I made with the ramps was I thought the electric bike would be good because it was quiet and I'd hear the other traffic better, but I don't think it was jumping far enough to get many coins. Don't know if its my earphones or my hearing but I still haven't found a tunnel. I can't hear the turning noise people mentioned at all  either.

2017-07-30 01:22:59 (edited by braille0109 2017-07-30 01:40:44)

well hello, everyone. I was experimenting with the game today, really, as I was half asleep, last night. because of that, I wanted to go through the tutorial again, but no such options, as say, reset settings. because of that, my next question will be stupid, but here we go. how do I change from sapi control to screen reader? using the downloaded zip for windows over here. all the bugs I've discovered, others have mentione already. although I wish sapi was more controllable, particularly if there is no screen reader support, although I hope it's just me having screwed up something. also, Is it just me, or does one drive in circles? drove 700 meters in village/farm. only died as I chose to do so LOL.and I wish there was a getting started text, but again, could be me missing something. OK, here's another bug. so I reached level 2, and have opened maps, and bike 1. but, now if I play, it says you have reached level 1. but how can I reach level 1, if I was level 2 3 minutes ago? still hoping for a multiplayer  of some form for this game over here...

2017-07-30 01:46:44

Hi,

No multiplayer for this game, sorry. The worlds are endlessly generated and the end is your death.

Go into options, and turn webTTS to off. Also make sure virtual surround and effects are on, and gyroscope is off.

The levels isn't actually your characters level, but the level of the game. You start with level 1, as you go up levels the cars get faster and there will be more of them. That's why the end is your death. Eventually you will have so many cars it will be super difficult to avoid, so see how far you can get. Especially with free run unlocked.

--
Talon
Code is poetry.

2017-07-30 02:03:38

hi, web TTS is already off, so it seems. can I delete my settings, and start all over?  and still confused about the level. if I reach level 2, what do I reach? did I just make it harder, but as soon as I close the thing down, it defaults back to level 1?

2017-07-30 02:05:31

So when I crash does that mean the game is over? or and I should just exit out of it? or can I start my bike up agan? If so how do I do this? Is their a readme in the game? Didn't see one.

Audio game king

2017-07-30 04:10:59 (edited by TalonTheDragon 2017-07-30 04:11:28)

This is an arcade game, guys. The levels are just for your current run, not for your character. So every time you start a new run you start from level 1 and get higher. You pass about 10 cars, level 2. 20 cars, level 3. 40 cars, level 4. And with each increasing level more cars spawn. And death is the end of one run. You're trying to make it as far as possible without dying. That's why I called this game endless. If you're good enough you could have a run that lasts 2 hours and get 5 thousand coins and 200 thousand points or something. Which you then invest into new bikes or worlds. The level is the level of difficulty your current run is at, not the level your character is at, there is none of that.

If you want to delete your settings, go to %appdata%\cyclepath and remove localStorage folder.

And this is a very early beta, there's no readme yet. There will be, eventually.

--
Talon
Code is poetry.

2017-07-30 04:54:29

i've already done a run and gained about 5000 coins and 250000 points. didn't take 2 hours. took about 20 mins i think. ahaha. was awesome trying to dodge the cars close to the end there. funny thing is though, although i passed a massive stacks worth of cars, i only got to level 4. unless it resets to level 1 after you crash and get going again?

2017-07-30 06:21:38

oh i thought the level depended on the number of points you'd gotten I seem to hit level 2 when I get above 5000 points, and level 3 at about 20000 points.

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2017-07-30 06:50:53

Yes, the levels are actually changing by score, not by number of cars passed, that is true. I was merely trying to set an example scenario to easily understand, since so many people seem to have trouble with this smile I should really write a documentation

--
Talon
Code is poetry.

2017-07-30 07:58:49

Hey gorthalan, I know one game similar to cyclepath, it's called climing race or some thing like that. You can buy cars, tracks, and unlock amazing things. I'm suggesting you to add more tracks, with hills, it's like ramps, but they will accelerate your bike when you get on them, they decellerate, and when you get down from them they accelerate your bike. Also add more bikes, and another suggestion, you should have gas cans, that's your fuel, you should pick it up on the tracks, they will be placed randomly or something like that, so it's more interesting to play. I have been addicted too!

2017-07-30 08:02:07

I actually like the idea of hills too. Also yeah thanks for updating the Mac version. big_smile As a side note, someone should probably do something about the guy gagged in the trunk. rofl

2017-07-30 09:03:50

I'm curious. How exactly does the ramp work? Do you rise up and then fall off the ramp? Or does it go up and down?

Oh no! Somebody released the h key! Everybody run and hide!

2017-07-30 09:21:37

After ramp, You'll go up and then back down.
I also have a new question. How can We best orientate in modern turning mode? I hav e problems there.

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

2017-07-30 10:26:10

Clearly I am terrible, as I got to level 2 once and never again. So I did unlock ramps. I think so far the only thing I'd like to see is setups saved on completion.  Going back in and having to set up my selection every time is slightly annoying.

2017-07-30 11:18:35

Please let me know if the android web version is fixed, because i get the first dilogue, but when i want to go the main menu, it does not work. it removes me from the browser. i am using google chrome, on android.
i updated to the latest version of google chrome, and i  even got firefox for android.

best regards
never give up on what ever you are doing.

2017-07-30 11:18:38

OK, thanks in terms of the level, it makes sense now. so  to unlock something else, I must reach level 3 without dying? LOL now I see why I was going in circles.... tongue

2017-07-30 11:21:52

well I think either there is a bug with levels, or the points costs are imbalanced, because no matter for how long I play, I don't get past level 4. The problem is, the later I am in the game, the more likely it is that the game will freaze at a very random time. It doesn't go not responding, but all sound stops, and I can't press anything so I have to do alt+f4.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2017-07-30 12:08:32 (edited by potterspotter13 2017-07-30 12:09:59)

ok, so the mobile version on the web just flat out does not work. it loads, but you need sight to use it, as the text is printed to the screen, and you have to turn screenreaders off to play it. not to mention the fact i was able to start it at least 50 times
additional: i would like to see some dubstep background music for this thing.

But sometimes the world is better without sight...
Because You can see the world how it really is...
Dark.

2017-07-30 13:19:57

well, that explains why i can not get the web version to work.

best regards

2017-07-30 13:50:54

Hi.
The game is cool, but I'm missing some of the basics: What do I do when I crash? I have played the game like 10 times, but the statistics still say I have played 0 games. There don't seem to be any way to quit the game, so I just press alt f4.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2017-07-30 14:14:32

@SLJ, try pressing q.
maby it helps.

best regards