Hi,
@Geeforce the game currently has a memory leak issue for some reason, where the computer's ram just keeps on going up and up and up.

Thumbs up

I had an interesting thing happen today. I often wonder when I die and bounce up if I will hit coins and stuff or a ramp, well that happened today, I bounced and slid and hit the ramp and it made the sound like you jumped it, and I did bounce a little again after that, I guess it boosted me still but I was going slow then so I didn't jump anywhere near the full ramp when your bike is going fast. It was still funny. Now all I have to do it hit it right so I bounce into coins, if the game still counts collisions with them at that point, which I don't know, but it would still be cool.

Friend me on Steam
and follow me on Twitter

Thumbs up

haha that's funny!

Thumbs up

Hmm, as far as I know, the game counts coins on ramps after dying, at leased it did play the coin collection sound when I bounced into coins on a ramp, so I guess they still count.
Greetings Moritz.

Hömma, willze watt von mir oder wie, weil wenn nich, dann lass dir mal sagen, laber mir kein Kottlett anne Wange und hömma, wo wir gerade dabei sind, dann iss hier hängen im Schacht, sonns klapp ich dir hier die Fingernägel auf links, datt kannze mir mal glaubn.

Thumbs up

@Gorth, I hope that your upcoming changes in the next year that you spoke of in post 252 are positive ones.  And I hope that someone has the desire to add features to this once Gorth releases the source code.  I can see lots of different avenues of potential for this.

JLove

Thumbs up

hi all! i have a problem: i run web game version on my iphone, and i have message: tuch here and dont more. i tap on this message, not happend. help me

Thumbs up

@arturminyazev the mobile version of this game is still broken. This is why this is a public beta, to try to iron out the bugs.

Thumbs up

In talkback you can disable explore by tuch  but you need someone to help you to turn it back

Thumbs up

Hi,
When I turn on this game it doesn't give any feedback. The old version speaks with sapi even though NVDA is turned on and the latest version does not speak at all with NVDA. Can you help me fix this problem?

Thumbs up

Is the web version broken? I can't really do anything. It says touch here, and above that is text. I kept double tapping touch here and could scroll but when i had to enter my name no textfield showed up and when I clicked touch here it just continued on. I managed to get to the totorial but when it came to the main menu it just said touch here and when I clicked that it said loading the village, i'm not sure what to do.

Lawyer by day, vidual anty by night. I am the man with out feer, I am daredevil!

Thumbs up

Ok so I just tried the game on mac, and the downloadable version doesn't really work. Voiceover doesn't read anything unless you vo left to it and even then it doesn't even seem to read when I scroll through the menu. The web version works pretty damn good, only thing is for some reason hitting enter on anything in the ppay menu be it set bike or what ever just starts the game and it always says loading village even though i'm playing the farm. Not sure why this happens.

Lawyer by day, vidual anty by night. I am the man with out feer, I am daredevil!

Thumbs up

Hello people
Do I also need Chrome to play on the Mac? And when I play it, do I need to turn something off in VoiceOver?
thanks.

Thumbs up

Safari works fine, make sure quick nav is off to play. Turn it off with left and right arrows as you probably know already.
Sometimes when i'm playing, the game will freeze. I'll be driving along and then i'll hear an object of some kind passing me but it will never pass me and i'll realize its frozen for some reason. Maybe this is related to safari, don't know. Not really any to solve it, I usually just turn voiceover off or go out of the game and restart.

Thumbs up

i'm afraid i'm having some of these same issues.  i finally tried this on the computer by downloading t windows version.  yet i find that i have to turn off any screen reader to play or get through anything.  rather this being nvda or, system access, it doesn't work.  it always says touch hear so i have to make a guess on ware to touch but even so, keyboard controls don't work unless accessible screen readers are off.  in adition, i've learned that some of this is also an issue in playing on crome on my android devices.  it use to talk but it stopped.  this of corse was using tb or any other screen readers.  its bad for a game to start by saying touch hear.  it would be better if u have keyboard navigations by default and if one wants to change to touch then it could work that way.  just a suggestion.  sense i can't play this while screen reader is on, and i'm having difficulties, its quite difficult to learn this game in a better direction.  knowing what i'm getting or collectiong etc.

Thumbs up

Press nvda+space before pressing any keys.

Thumbs up

@286 I think "village" is the internal name of the map.

And thus the beast grew powerful, and fire and thunder swept the land. But Mammon stirred in their hearts, and the beast Foundered, and its Corpse arose, and commanded "thou shalt not fly in my name." And the blazes shall freeze cold, and the souls of the followers of Mammon shall learn to tremble in the
face of ice as they did before the fire.
from The Book of Ice, 10:13

Thumbs up

I cannot play this on my iPhone 7. I can't see what's in the menus, VO doesn't read them at all, it does read whenever I tap the screen if there is dialog, but it won't read the menus and I can't get through them. If I turn off VO, I can move through the menus by swiping, but with it on, I can't.

Friend me on Steam
and follow me on Twitter

Thumbs up

Voiceover on phone doesn't work with this. I haven't tried this yet but i suggest you turn voiceover off and go to the last menu option, then go up one I think that's options,  so your at the second last option, go into that menu and go to the bottom and turn on the web tts. Not sure if that'll work on IPhones, it may need sapi witch phones don't seem to have. Its wurth a try though and may work.

Thumbs up

The mac version doesn't work with voiceover. It works the same as the web version on IOS. Just use the web version for mac, unless the tts option is available in the downloadable version and im just not aware of it.

Thumbs up