2017-07-23 20:07:37

So my computer is becoming a worthless piece of shit day by day, and sometimes, I just want to rear back, and smack it around with a sledgehammer. I can't do it in real life, because my system still works when it wants to, so I want to do it virtually. The link for the game acefire is broken currently, I don't know if it's still being hosted by the developer or not, since that game is damn near ancient. I was wondering if anyone can send me either a link or the installer to the game, since the game is extremely fun to play. My email is [email protected]. Thank you whoever sends this gem of a game to me. I ask that you post that you've sent the game to me, so other forum users know that it was sent. Thank you everyone smile

2017-07-23 20:46:33 (edited by Orko 2017-07-24 15:02:42)

You can get it from the X Sight Interactive page in the audiogames archive at: https://www.agarchive.net/pages/devs/xSite.html

2017-07-23 23:22:41

Orko, you got my word before me!
smile

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2017-07-24 00:01:09

Thank you smile that's much appreciated.

2017-07-24 13:07:31

I apologise, I actually thought I'd already  sorted the links to the x site games.

Ah well, they're all fixed now.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-07-27 22:31:20

Orko wrote:

You can get it from the X Sight Interactive page in the audiogames archive at: https://www.agarchive.net/pages/devs/xSite.html

I downloaded the game from the link mentioned above, but I get an error when I run the setup:
---------------------------
AutoIt Error
Line -1:

Error: Unable to execute the external program.

The system cannot find the file specified.

OK   

What can I fix the issue?

If you want to get in touch with me, e-mail me at [email protected].
We can also get in touch on Telegram.

2017-07-27 23:40:55 (edited by Orko 2017-08-15 22:28:03)

That's an error from AutoIt, the language, if you can call it that, that the AceFire Installer is apparently written in.

If you can handle manually installing it, I have uploaded AceFire in a zip file for you. You can get it from my Sendspace at:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/q25cne

hth

2017-07-28 11:19:22

Orco, Thanks for providing this link. I'll download the file later.

2017-07-28 14:50:48

No rush, I'm not doing much with my Sendspace account so the files will stay there as long as needed.

2017-07-28 16:16:49

OK, thanks.

2017-08-03 08:48:09

I love Acefire, but when I try to download the game, I can't do it because the entire file doesn't download, and well, the game  gives me an error.

Can someone upload it to dropbox?

Hi there, if you wanna find me on twitch, you can do so at Twitch.tv/LeonianUniverse and on YouTube at the same channel name. I stream Hearthstone and other games and love to chat with people, so if you like my content, feel free to subscribe or follow me.