2017-07-23 12:17:40

so, I'm trying to find a new game, maybe a mud to sink my teeth into.

Alter is a no no, because I'm one of the few people who managed to get banned, and I don't even want to return.
I've been playing cosmic rage the last two months but due to my negative experiences on there just adding up I quit last night.

What do people on here play these days that's fun and interactive and action-pace?

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube
Leave a thumbs up if you like what I write.

2017-07-23 13:08:49

well I recently started playing bk3 again because of the almost fully translated version, I also play rtr because of the last update, and a bit of core exiles.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2017-07-23 13:12:05

I've started to play Survive the wild a lot. I know I'm late on this, but there are a lot of things to explore, build and quests to solve. Then I've started to play Swamp again. I'm playing a few console games as well, and the new version of Audio game hub for IOS. I play a lot of games... smile

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2017-07-23 14:52:13

I went on something of a mud binge a couple of months ago and got a bit mudded out, so I'm a bit light on the muds front at present, cosmic rage was the mud I played last.
I will be going back to muds soon enough especially with working on the newbie mud guide, and because I have more muds to try for the db.

If you want a heavy action mud try aardwolf or erion, erion is imho more interesting in combat and the better written game but advancement is slower, while Aardwolf is more on  pregenerated  quests and random zones but the npc quests are near impossible.

Cyber assault has lots of quests but I found a bit hard to get into,also the combat is really quick on that even with screen reader mode, though I've not finished trying the game out as yet, it's something else I need to try more consistently and write a db entry for.

At the moment the games I'm most taken up  are the translated version of bk3 which I'm now very addicted to, with a bit of audiogame hub and a little each day on crafting kingdom on Ios.

I also occasionally stick on beatstar when I want something arcade like, though I did recently install judgement day which was a nice rediscovery.

Like slj I play a lot of games big_smile.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-07-23 17:30:25

as for me, I'm getting back into BK3, since I only need 5 more stages to complete the game and get extra stuff. I also play rhythm rage when I am bord with something else, also to improve my rhythm skills:D
I also play lots and lots of console games these days, mainly interactive movies like game of thrones that I've just beatten it recently. on ios, I played a bit of fruit pot, with the inclusion of the new fire truck minigame that is quite awesome.
like others have said in here, I also played lots of games big_smile

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2017-07-23 18:32:48

I still need to try fruit pot and give it a db page.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-07-23 20:41:23

How do you get new minigames in fruit pot? I know you can unlock bonus games but I've also heard that you can go to extra machines like the firetruck. Do these only appear once certain shops are fully purchased? I tried checking all the shop lists and found no new machines, I'd heard about them for  while but never had the chance to play it until the other day, and I don't get to play it very often at the moment.

2017-07-23 22:49:14

@aaron: to get more minigames you have to buy all the things in the shops which will reveal a symbol if you do so.
each unlocked symbols will get you minigames or additional real spins like shampain or watch.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2017-07-24 02:08:56

Here is my list.
BK1: I have beaten this game four or five times in last 2 weeks.
BK2 and BK3, some Iron Realms games, even some RedSpot.
That is all

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2017-07-26 19:17:13

at the moment I am currently into webl boxing manager, but as its a browser based game it certainly won't be classed as fast paced, heh.

on ios I am playing king of dragon pass and lords and knights still.

to be honest I am awaiting future material updates to euro fly, man I really enjoyed it while there were tasks to get.  as for mudding I have only ever used mush z for alter aeon so no clue how to use any other clients to try any other mud.

I like games with longevity, loads of tasks and achievements to get.

I played alter aeon for 5 straight years and could honestly say its the best audio game experience I have had since going blind. due to extreme burn out and changes I could not comprehend it anymore and felt it was time for pastures new.

its a shame there are not many games of a type I like to play available. however I am constantly looking.

2017-07-26 19:59:36

At the moment i am playing two muds. Conquest and Shadowgate.

2017-07-26 21:08:43

hello all i want fruit pot. how i can download it?

2017-07-26 22:41:43

Hi.
Go to the appstore and download it.
Greetings Moritz

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2017-07-27 08:34:47

high is fruit pot for android or ios?

2017-07-27 13:05:56

um
this days i trying to compleate the gate, and i reterne bac to play altra lia
And sometimes go to play bk3 and  other  games off line

And as anyone who's gone mountain climbing knows ,The serene snow-covered peaks that look so tranquil from a bdistance, Are the deadliest
sound is my vision
i rarely check my private messages on the forum, so if you want to contact me please use my email, or dm me  at oussama40121 on tw

2017-07-27 23:18:30

Well I'm sticking to Crazy Party at this time, have beaten bk3 with the completed English translation, and a bit playing Manamon, and impatiently waiting for a Hero's Call to be released.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2017-07-29 23:10:22

Redspot, tk, hvr, audio game hub, crafting kingdom. I also play shades of doom and tank commander but not so often. I also play menny games. Do I not?
Aleksandar

If life gives you communism, become a communist dictator.

2017-07-30 08:07:21

One more thing to add which has been recently released. Yup, CyclePath.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P