2017-07-15 19:39:05

hey, so i was trying to create a beatstar pack, and i've followed SLJ's guide, and when i tried  to run the tool that would make a BPM.txt file it says no packs were detected in the packs folder. i've tried everything: placing it in the packs folder with my pack, i've tried to paste it into the pack folder with all of the sounds, hell, i've remade the sounds, double checking that they're .ogg file and still, nothing! what am i missing? i have named my levels 1music, 2music, 3music, etc, the scenes as pre1, pre2, pre3, etc, all actions are a 1 through 5 and o1 to 5. i have fail and win, i have the main menue music, just ugh! it's still doesn't work!

2017-07-15 22:29:50

You need to copy the sounds in the packs folder or to put in packs folder a folder with sounds.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2017-07-15 23:08:01

i told you, i already done it, i've copied sounds into the pack folder, still nothing. i've tried putting a folder with sounds inside the packs folder and nothing.

2017-07-21 12:31:45

ok, send me your packs folder please and I will try to create it for you.

ReferenceError: Signature is not defined.

2017-07-21 16:02:25

While it would help once, it won't fix my problem. You don't want me bothering you every time I want to create a pack. Do you? I've been thinking, what if you upload 1 pack that works with a tool so I can look at them side by side and find out what I'm doing wrong.

2017-07-22 20:06:36

so i've finally managed to get the bpm tool to work with my pack, now i have another problem! it doesn't want to go into debug mode, i made sure i had the bpm with all the other files and... still... nothing!

2017-11-29 17:54:57

guys, how to right the bpm.txt file

Suffering's what keeps me alive.
If one never suffers, one doesn't live propperly.
So embrace the pain, the suffering life has brought you and will bring you in the future