2017-07-14 15:57:38 (edited by Saman 2017-07-14 16:01:01)

hey guys. After messing around with  writing games, i finally decided to  start hitting the rode in audio game world. And here's my first project that i'd  like to make. TCl, stands for the criminal life, is a three dgame, inwhich your goall is to progress threw the mafia world. THE feachers includes:
a 360  degrees moving, and three d thing
ducking and falling, allows you to avoid from bullets sometimes!
an inventory, and a pair of hands, makes the playing easier.
a plenty   of items plus crime activities, from merdering to bank account hacking
some deadly weapons to fight, and expencive drugs for trade
and much much more!
note that the game is still UC, and thus i need a group of beta testers. Please email me if you would like to collaborate  as a beta tester. Also i do need a hoaster as well. Unfortunately, i don't have cc, and thus i cannot pay for the server. But if you would like to host me for just a month or so, please contact me. Thank you!. Also, if you want, i can make a trailor of the game.
Greets.

2017-07-14 18:32:36

Hi.
A Trailor would be a good idea, so we can get an idea of the game and what#s available currently.
greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2017-07-14 22:37:08

agreed

“The fear of loss is a path to the dark side. Death is a natural part of life. Rejoice for those around you who transform into the Force. Mourn them do not. Miss them do not. Attachment leads to jealousy.
The shadow of greed that is. Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose.” —

2017-07-14 23:13:11

Yo, sounds great, I could help out azz a tester, if interested send me a email at
[email protected]

Gaming is so cool.
Follow me on Twitter @TheBlindGamer2

2017-07-15 00:54:45

I will help testing you're project.
Email: [email protected]
Sorry it's protected, so...

73 Wj3u

2017-07-15 01:29:39

Hi, this sounds like a game I'd really get into. I'd love very much to help in beta testing. Please send me an email at
[email protected]
Thanks for your consideration.

2017-07-15 04:12:12

hey guys. Thanks for commenting. I'll thrwo an email to all of you asap. But lemme just rip of a afu bugs and  finder a hoaster. Am adding more stuff to it! The trailor will be here about two days lator.

2017-07-15 06:32:59

Hmm, I see a lot of talk of what may be, but to be honest, I don't see a well articulated description. I therefore, am a little Leary on this, and I think I'll stand off to the side and just see how things go. It may be that you make an awesome game, and I'm rooting for you, but I dunno, something seems well, off.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2017-07-15 08:32:49 (edited by kingzombie 2017-07-15 08:34:02)

HiThis sounds interesting, I'd like to be a tester and I have plenty of time to test.
Email is:
[email protected]

2017-07-15 11:06:52

Hi.
Sounds interesting, but have you made other games before? If not, how would you then be able to make such a massive game? I agree that a trailer would be great, so we can hear what you have in mind. Is it going to be an offline or online game?

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2017-07-15 11:40:09

hey! the game is  played  online, and i don't know what's my coding  level  at, But i guess it should be fine cause i have   not face  any problems up to this point

2017-07-15 11:41:21

for sure i'll releace a trailor, but let me do some stuff to the game, making it ready for the trailor and stuff

2017-07-15 14:11:42

My email is:
[email protected]
I sent you a forum email.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2017-07-15 14:26:20

Hi.
You still have some beta spots available? I was testing some projects already, so I have a bit of experience.
my e-mail is.
[email protected]
Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2017-07-15 17:31:30

Regarding the hosting:
Can you give me some projections regarding what you expect your requirements would be?
What kind of server platform is required, how much bandwidth does your game consume per player per minute on average, will it be a free game or subscription based, etc.
If your game really is this far along and you can answer these questions I may consider supporting you.

Official server host for vgstorm.com and developer of the Manamon 2 netplay server.
PSA: sending unsolicited PMs or emails to people you don't know asking them to buy you stuff is disrespectful. You'll just be ignored, so don't waste your time.

2017-07-15 17:35:05

Oh, you didn't send my email, or is it just me?

73 Wj3u

2017-07-15 18:35:33

Not onli you.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2017-07-15 19:23:25

Either this is some real convensing click bate, or a blind version og GTA is becoming a reality. I sure hope this isn't some joke.

Power is not the responsibility of freedom, but it is actually the responsibility of being responsible, it's self, because someone who is irresponsible is enslaved by their own weaknesses.

2017-07-15 22:26:34

Hello, I'd love to be part of the beta team as well, please send me a mail to [email protected]
and in case my brother wants to beta test as well, his email is [email protected]

be a hero and stop Coppa now!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Dkm … DkWZ8/edit
-id software, 1995

2017-07-15 22:40:05

I got to see this. My email is [email protected]

Power is not the responsibility of freedom, but it is actually the responsibility of being responsible, it's self, because someone who is irresponsible is enslaved by their own weaknesses.

2017-07-16 03:25:55

at Trajectory: let me answer them one by one.
the platform must be windows, the bandwidth  per minute,  is around 25 mb, although   it can  be  20 mb as well. Cause i don't have plan to   add voice chat and / or sending voice files from server.  At leest  right now.  And yeah. The game is completely free. But we would apreciate donates lol. And thanks for your comments guys, i'll make the trailor asap!
GREETS.

2017-07-16 05:50:13

Unfortunately I can't provide a windows environment (my server is Linux). but it sounds like your data usage will be a problem for you.
If a single player is going to send 20 MB or more two and from the server per minute I'm not sure how you're going to sustain that. Even with just one player online constantly you'll be looking at almost 1 TB in a month.
Sources I can find online suggest that games like Call of Duty transfer less than 100 MB per hour.
Are you sending audio and video over the network? Why do you need to transmit this much data?
So you'll definitely need to look at optimizing that or you'll be looking in the hundreds of dollars per month just for bandwidth alone and your player base will be impacted by the data caps on their internet connections.

Official server host for vgstorm.com and developer of the Manamon 2 netplay server.
PSA: sending unsolicited PMs or emails to people you don't know asking them to buy you stuff is disrespectful. You'll just be ignored, so don't waste your time.

2017-07-16 09:19:56

i said at total. I just conciddered if  we had alot of players, and some sort of audio sending threw server to  clients, we would need more bandwidth. But If that's too expencive and will make some trobles, well i guess 10 mb or 5 mb per minute is fine. Without  any voice chats and / or audio sending files.
Best Regards.

2017-07-16 09:21:15

and i don't know how does  the Linux). work after all...

2017-07-16 10:49:41

@gonzalez2016s.alovver:
I'm running a Linux server which is compatible with Windows applications as well. If you're willing to pay 5 dollars each month, I'll gladly host the game server for you. Please send me a private mail by clicking the mail link in my profile if you're interested.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen