1 (edited by TheGreatCarver 2017-07-17 05:36:25)

Hi All,

I've created a new TeamTalk server with hangout areas, gaming rooms, user channels and everything else. Check it out by clicking the link below. You must have the TeamTalk 5 Conferencing System from bearware.dk installed on your machine for this link to work properly. You can download TeamTalk from here. If you have any issues wile on my server, please email me through the forum, and I will try to get back to you. Thanks.

Click Here to Connect

For those who have problems with the link, here are the manual details.

• Host Address: noahcarver.com

• Host TCP Port: 10333

• Host UDP Port: 10333

• Username: Leave Blank

• Password: Leave Blank

Enjoy

TGC

"Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain... To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices - today I choose to feel life, not to deny my humanity but embrace it."
Kevyn Aucoin

Thumbs up +1

Welp, I have tt5 but that link doesn't work.
What are the manual details?

This... -- Is CNN'.
Well Ted, it sure looks like there's been uh, quite a bit of violence around here
"aaoh, that violence was terrible'!"
Yeah it was, pretty bad.

Thumbs up

Seems to work fine here.

Thumbs up

4 (edited by defender 2017-07-09 15:09:14)

Doesn't even show it as a link for me, just text.
I'm using Firefox.

This... -- Is CNN'.
Well Ted, it sure looks like there's been uh, quite a bit of violence around here
Yeah it was, pretty bad.

Thumbs up

Just copy the link, then open up the run dialog by pressing Windows+R. paste it and press enter.

Here are the manual details. I'll also update the main post to show this:

• Host Address: noahcarver.com

• Host TCP Port: 10333

• Host UDP Port: 10333

• Username: Leave Blank

• Password: Leave Blank

Hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have a problem, don't hesitate to send me an email through the forum.

TGC

"Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain... To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices - today I choose to feel life, not to deny my humanity but embrace it."
Kevyn Aucoin

Thumbs up

Updated topic post to a new link that works much better with the forum, and also provides instructions for users who have trouble connecting. Hope you enjoy.

TGC

Kevyn Aucoin

Thumbs up +1

Nice! it works now!

This... -- Is CNN'.
Yeah it was, pretty bad.

Thumbs up

Yep. HTML header redirect code is amazing!

TGC

Kevyn Aucoin

Thumbs up

so, can I have my own channel in users channel section? I know I can create one every time I enter, but I want the channel not to disappear after I log out

:)

Thumbs up

st.mc wrote:

so, can I have my own channel in users channel section? I know I can create one every time I enter, but I want the channel not to disappear after I log out

Sure. Just PM me with the channel name, a username for you to connect with, a password for you to connect with, and a channel password.

TGC

Kevyn Aucoin

Thumbs up