2017-07-02 20:02:41

a few days ago, I want to tell what happened to me in redspot.
me, and my a friend, we was playing the game fairly
then, we went eat with my friend  and be Afk
after about 1  or 2 hours ago, we returned to our comps and started talking in skype
we returned redspot windows and out from Afk. when we out from Afk, god, and his friend, was placing bullet bomb.
we didn't even fight with them, a ammo shoted all bullet bombs and god with his friend died with their own bombs.
after that, they said me and my friend you guys are trevor and mahmood, and started insulting us.
we told them this is wrong, but they said be mahmood and trevor, and try your lucks again. smile
and they banned us
also before, from rediculous reasons my some friends banned from game
but before I didn't even think I will be banned from this rediculous reason
even let me tell you more rediculous ban story happened to a friend
my friend entered the game, in short time, he did 100 k health.
if i ask you, how happened this?
a normal player says with poison drinks or with a lot of grabbers.
but that stupid admin, said, this is cheat.
and banned him.
I showed you what redspot mean: child stupid admins, this stupid admins bans you and if you be right or not, you can't find sam tupy to tell your problem. or a admin.
SamTupy, wrote redspot and stw with bgt. and did realy good job. however, he should select suitable, good admins to redspot like in stw.

Thumbs up +2

2017-07-02 20:16:20

This game again? I can't count how many topics like this are here already.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

Thumbs up

2017-07-02 20:19:09

*flicks tail and whacks the audiogames.net community with it* This again?

Oh no! Somebody released the h key! Everybody run and hide!

Thumbs up +1

2017-07-02 20:20:49

Hey look! More drama! Must be a regular weekend on the audiogames.net forum.

Discord: clemchowder633

Thumbs up +2

2017-07-02 20:32:13

Yep. The more things change the more they stay the same. big_smile

Much less active on this forum than in the past.

Check out my live streams: http://lerven.me
follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/liamerven

2017-07-02 20:33:50

Oh look, it's that time of the year again *goes back to playing FSX*
Greetings moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

Thumbs up +1

2017-07-02 20:47:19

<sarcasm> Everyone get some popcorn, sit back, and relax. Looks like another episode of shenanigans has begun! Please silence all cellphones and enjoy the show. </sarcasm>  Lol but seriously, this again? And Icecream, you may be right about the admins, maybe not. But registering on the forum, and making one post? about that? First of all:

13: I got banned from an online game, can I ask the creator to remove my ban sinse she/he is also on the forum?

The creators and moderators of online games are members of this forum just like anyone else, and deserve the same consideration when they're here. Constant complaints about having been banned from a game, or  pestering that a ban be lifted (either by private message or in the forum), therefore can very much become insulting behaviour. Such things aren't allowed on the forum, especially sinse such complaints tend to lead to very unpleasant arguements and bad feelings.
If you've been banned and you believe it was unfare, a single, polite request to the game's moderator will do far more than a dozen complaining messages on the forum, also accept that when a moderator or developer says no, that is an end to it and continuing to hassle them about a ban is more likely to have the opposite effect, as well as possibly getting you in trouble on this forum as well.
Equally however, the moderators take no responsability for what someone else may or may not have done on an online game and can only take note of what happens on the forum. Thus, saying such and such a person was causing trouble on a given game means nothing if they've caused no problems here.

Nough said there

I think that's pretty clear. And second, when you register to the forum, please do yourself and the rest of us a favor by not introducing your presence with a complaint about being banned from an online game, ok?

Thumbs up +5

2017-07-02 20:47:20 (edited by Slender 2017-07-02 20:57:03)

Ohmygod it's that time of year again asdfasdfasdfasdf help *hides from the audiogames.net forum and goes back to playing with Farbrausch V2*. Seriously though, guys, can we kindly keep drama in online games where it belongs? You know, in the game? *flips table and runs out the door*

Thumbs up +1

2017-07-02 21:23:46

Tumbsup from me to posts 4, 5 and 7.
smile To many tumbsups from me today.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

Thumbs up

2017-07-02 21:44:14

Haha we could make a game out of this if stuff continues like that happens.
Two players with one beeing a trol and one beeing the forum. Everyone has a deck of playing cards with different actions that he or she can put on the table.
The rule set, well, didnt think of that till now, but this idea just popped into my head xD so maybe some can get a laugh out of this threat.
Greetings Moritz.

Thumbs up

2017-07-02 22:02:34

Mrity,o are you thinking of a game in the style of the turn-based rpg forum wars but with cards instead? That would actually be kind of interesting. It's no longer Cards Against Humanity, it's Card against forumity! big_smile

Thumbs up

2017-07-02 22:12:32

What if the person isn't allowed access to contact the admins directly, as they're banned in game?

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

Thumbs up

2017-07-02 22:28:41

slender wrote:

*flicks tail and whacks the audiogames.net community with it* This again?

My thoughts exactly.

The Beast continued its studies with renewed Focus, building great Reference works and contemplating new Realities. The Beast brought forth its followers and acolytes to create a renewed smaller form of itself and, through Mischievous means, sent it out across the world.
from The Book of Mozilla, 6:27

Thumbs up

2017-07-02 22:52:04

Personally, the best advice I can offer is for everyone to just ignore threads like these. With no replies the thread will quickly scroll off the first page and be forgotten and eventually people might learn that posting complaints here about what happened on some other site is basically a useless gesture and will hopefully refrain from even starting these kinds of threads.

Thumbs up

2017-07-02 23:27:03

Once upon a time, there was a bunch of children who got cookies they didn't like.  The end.

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

Thumbs up +4

2017-07-03 00:05:55

Nocturnus wrote:

Once upon a time, there was a bunch of children who got cookies they didn't like.  The end.

What the heck is that supposed to mean?

The Beast continued its studies with renewed Focus, building great Reference works and contemplating new Realities. The Beast brought forth its followers and acolytes to create a renewed smaller form of itself and, through Mischievous means, sent it out across the world.

Thumbs up

2017-07-03 00:51:57

If you ever become a parent, you'll find out.

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

Thumbs up

2017-07-03 02:29:00

Duck! It's another food fight! (runs away)

Thumbs up

2017-07-03 02:36:02

Hey, I have some food to contribute... *grabs a mouse, jumps over a table, and throws it at you*

Thumbs up +1

2017-07-03 04:15:24

Here's what you do, uninstall game, move on with life.
Those games are fun, but they're not the end all and be all of existence. Honestly.

So, rather than bitching bitching bitching, why not try to do something about it. I mean, you're not gonna change the game, or the admins that run it, but you can take the time to learn to code, and produce a game of your own if you think you have what it takes to create a well balanced, well moderated game where everyone can enjoy it.

I happen to agree with you though, I think the admins that run redspot have their heads up their asses. The game isn't really fun when it hard crashes when you try to take your stuff into your base either. But that's BGT for you.

I will say this though, what you're doing, and the people like you who have posted these types of threads in the past is essentially poisoning the well. Potential developers will see this stuff and be like, oh heyll to the no, I ain't gonna put up with that shit, I don't have the time or the patience to sit here for months and make this game and all I'll get for my trouble is bitched at. Thus, poisoning the well. You want games, good games, show developers you can act collectively more than a bunch of prepubescent jackasses.

Sorry to come off harsh, actually I'm not to be honest. I do feel bad about it, but I'm not sorry because I feel its a message that needs to be received. Anyway, here's things you can do that I'm coming up with off the top of my head to help, if you have tried to code, and haven't liked it, or don't feel you have the aptitude for it, or whatever else. If you want to show developers that they should invest in us, as a community, and develop games for us, here are a few things. I'll put one item per line.

Show grattitude - Games take a long time, and a lot of effort, so it would be nice to see thank yous if you are enjoying the games that people put out.

Be positive - If you have something you want to say about a game that's negative, come up with a positive to balance it out, unless there really aren't any, and the game's a complete load of garbage, but probably not

Be courteous - If you need to write a dev, or if you're writing here about a game, it helps to be polite. Hey man, I can't play your game because I get an error on startup, I paid XXX for this crap, and you need to fix it or give me my money back. That previous sentence was a bad example of how to write to a dev, let's look at a good one. Hi, my name is <name> and I'm writing to let you know that I purchased your game recently, but can't run it on my computer because I get the following error when I try to start the game:  <error info here>. I would appreciate having this looked into as I'm excited to play the game, and my computer meets and surpasses all of the system requirements. Thank you, and have a nice day.

I think that's all I can come up with for now, but yeah, we all know the sitch with redspot and all that.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2017-07-03 04:30:51

slender wrote:

Hey, I have some food to contribute... *grabs a mouse, jumps over a table, and throws it at you*

A dead mouse my cat just killed! Hahahahahahahahahahasoysoysoysoyroflroflroflroflroflroflrofl!

Thumbs up

2017-07-03 05:45:21

I have a live one for you... go on, kill it so we can continue that food fight we were having earlier...

Thumbs up +1

2017-07-03 06:30:34

slender wrote:

Are you really that desperate that you have to resort to catching mice for food? (shudders) And besides, who are you throwing your food at, I ran away and left the room. Or was that the splat I heard hitting the wall behind me?

Thumbs up +1

2017-07-03 06:35:54

Hi.
*Holds up a rabit whoms neck has just been broken* anyone up for some snacks?
Greetings Moritz.

Thumbs up +1

2017-07-03 09:36:01

sighs. This kids, is why I do not play redspot anymore. And now, I shall vacate the write message edit box in fear of perpetuating this flame war any further, and I shall simply get pizza and beer and watch the carnage. Have at it, kids!

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

Thumbs up +2