2017-06-28 17:24:02 (edited by JessicaGG 2017-06-28 17:24:56)

Hi everyone.
What do you think about a blog with the following content, would you like to see it, would you read it?
Products for the blind.
iCane.
braille note takers.
apps like Blind square, movie reading.
apple products.
audio games.

Development when you're blind.
software development (java, python)
web development (html, css, php, mysql)
development tutorials from a blind developers standpoint.

entrepreneurship when you're blind.
Managing a business.
the right entrepreneur mindset.

life
Histories.
Experiences.

Really hope to hear from you.
Nicklas wink

If you like what I do, Feel free to check me out on GitHub, or follow me on Twitter

2017-06-28 17:55:53

Oh, I would like to especially see your thoughts on business, entrepreneurship, and I'm always looking for more development reading material. Working on some of the more blind specific stuff would be nice. Honestly, I've noticed Java doesn't get mentioned as much in this community.

I have a website now.
"C: God's Programming Language
C++: The object-oriented programming language of a pagan deity" -- The Red Book
"There, but for the grace of God go I"

2017-06-28 20:06:43

Thanks for your thoughts. Agreed on the java part. I think thats because they don't know how to make a java application fully accessible.

And if anyone have questions about or relating to the topics listed feel free to contact me wink

If you like what I do, Feel free to check me out on GitHub, or follow me on Twitter

2017-06-28 20:51:09

sure. Why not! It's always good to see a blog with this content. I'll always read it.

:)

2017-07-02 11:52:40

I will subscribe at it when it is ready.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2017-07-27 10:14:24 (edited by davidhen 2017-07-27 10:14:47)

Would love to read your blog, and would be eager to know about entrepreneurship, Managing a business,
the right entrepreneur mindset. News and guide about apple product would be my go to as well. Looking forward for it.

2017-07-28 13:40:49

Sure. Go for it.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2017-08-16 02:32:02

Hello, i can help you with this!!! I am a web designer, and  i could help you get a blog started for free! I am a new web designer and i need some clients for everyone you refer you get 10 dollars off each web site i build for you and the other person.  will get a nice deal! to set up a time to talk  with me please visit my web site and or else contact me at [email protected] and we can talk about plans for your web site or blog. my web site is taylorswebdesignblog.wordpress.com feel free to pass along!