2017-06-21 23:20:24

There has just recently been a Swamp section added to Black Screen Gaming.

The sections of it include:
• an overview of swamp
• a command list
• warehouse descriptions and patterns
• frequently asked questions
• alternitive sounds for swamp
• swamp quests
• random swamp recordings
• An introduction to hardcore by hannibal
• Items and where they can be found or bought

Certain sections like the random recordings and alt sounds will be updated as others record or create and send to me to host on the site. The warehouses section is only currently missing the strip mall description and patterns, those will be updated when Hannibal finishes them. I am also waiting on an interview from Aprone for the cap on the section. I'll update this post when the above parts are completed.

If anyone has custom sounds or swamp recordings they want hosted they can let me know via Skype and I'll put them up on the site. Also if you have suggestions on other things you would want added to the section just let me know and I'll see what I can do.

This is not meant to replace the readme, out of date though it is. I am not that wordy. the goal of BSG is to pass information quick so you can get back to playing, along with some entertainment mixed in.

the direct link for the section is
http://www.blackscreengaming.com/swamp

2017-06-21 23:32:22

Cool.

I'll add the link to the swamp section to the correct db page too.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-06-22 00:17:24 (edited by burak 2017-06-22 00:18:08)

Hello,
My friend, Ömer, has made a mod that can be found at:
http://s6.dosya.tc/server9/ap6caj/swamp … r.zip.html
Click the button called download to begin downloading.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2017-06-22 00:59:09

thanks much dark.

also thanks burak, I just added his mod sounds to the listing to download from that website you  gave me.

also jimmy just fixed a couple small errors on the items page, should be all up to date now.

2017-06-22 01:01:05

Hello,
It would be good to remind users to click on the button called download, since the site is not in English.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2017-06-22 01:06:28

there is no need, i just grabbed the url for the download from his website, and posted it in a new link on bsg which is in english. so when someone clicks the link on BSG it downloads it from his website. I figured that would be the easiest way for everyone.

2017-06-22 01:18:25

Oh finally, something other than stw. Lol I was just joking big_smile great work guys, keep it up.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2017-06-22 01:58:31

hopefully this will bring in some new players. that's something swamp really needs right now.
also items are now up to date.

2017-06-22 08:04:22

Hi.
Wow... Keep up the fantastic job guys. I'll donate for sure as soon as I get the money. This site is awesome...
I'll get more time for gaming in the future, so I might start playing Swamp again, and try to bring some friends as well.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2017-06-22 12:59:19

i mate the mode, but i cant play the game, p
because im a poor man
anyways, keep up the good work

2017-06-23 22:23:02

Be advised that when I clicked on the download link for the mod I got a tech support scam, with a voice that said if you close this window before you call us we will be forced to suppend your acount.  This was on a mac.

2017-06-24 01:40:36

k. now its being hosted on bsg. it's ok to download it now.

2017-06-24 01:59:34

Hey all is there a skype Swamp group Thought I read something about it.

2017-06-24 03:37:42 (edited by Smoke-J 2017-06-24 19:20:31)

Either way I just made a swamp group. there are links on BSG for it, and I'll also post it here for people to join. as long as everyone behaves i'll keep it public. no guest accounts however, in my past nothing good ever comes of a guest account in a skype group.

https://join.skype.com/OPluGYVUGyd7

had to change this already, because people are stupid. now joining will be disabled outside a 24 hour window from midnight sunday to midnight monday. if you want to be added outside this 24 hour window message BlackScreenGaming or JimmyDub on skype and we'll add you. again, if you join with a guest account you will be removed.

2017-06-30 05:10:58

I just recently concluded the interview with Aprone for BSG. It is mainly focused on swamp, but there is also allot of other topics covered from growing up, starting out programming, other projects, and some really interesting and amazing stuff that is coming out in the future from him that I'm really excited about. It ended up being a really nice conversation about him as a person, his thoughts on swamp now, and what swamp will be in the future along with other games and things he is working on. it concludes with some questions from the swamp community and some very interesting quick takes at the end of the interview. The second to last question completely blew my mind when he answered it. That 1 answer said more about aprone as a person than perhaps anything else. Overall it is a good meshing of the person behind the games, along with a healthy bit about Swamp, the flagship of all his projects.

You can download the interview as a mp3 here
www.blackscreengaming.com/swamp