I'm having an issue on Mac OS.
When I start the game with VoiceOver disabled, there's no speech.

And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them.
Isaiah 42:16

Thumbs up

DD, you are truely avesome! big_smile

love is my destiny.
Follow me on
Twitter
STEAM-ID: lirin123

Thumbs up

[wow], 18? That is ridiculous. I have an idea that may possibly fix part of it. I'll implement it in a bit and post again when I've updated. To the person having trouble on Mac OS, start it using VO, switch to WebSpeech from the speech settings menu and then turn VO off. It saves your settings so you only need to do this once.

A fight we cannot lose.
An enemy we cannot defeat.
A destiny we cannot escape.
Follow me on twitter @guillelv_2000

Thumbs up

guilevi, right? As a beta tester I wasn't that good as He is. big_smile You need better testers! big_smile

love is my destiny.
Follow me on
Twitter
STEAM-ID: lirin123

Thumbs up

I have not heard of anyone, tester or not, getting anywhere even close to 18. My best tester, who got to level 7  after playing for 5 minutes back when items weren't implemented, never even got to 15 as far as I know.

A fight we cannot lose.

Thumbs up

I apologize for the double post. I just updated Dark Defender, adding a change that should probably fix a lot of the stuttering issues at least until much later levels. I didn't have much time to test this, but let me know if it works. I was able to play level 18 without any kind of stuttering on a mid 2013 Macbook Air.

A fight we cannot lose.

Thumbs up

I don't think I'm ever gonna pull that off a second time... lol not sure if my dodging's ever gonna be that on point ever again

"I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
guards, skyrim

Thumbs up

I only reached level 3 with extreme effort big_smile

Thumbs up

Hello all. First of all, this is a superb game, i enjoy it a lot! There's a bug, which i didn't notice, just in this newest update. When you die with transporting abducter near you, or i think it just wanted to change in a mutant ship, you'll hear the abducter sound after your death as well, in the position when you died, and it cant be stopped for some reason.

Thumbs up

hi I found a bug in the latest version. if you chace an enemy upwards while it is carrying a human and it mutates while its in range of your stereo field, the sound of the enemy carrying the human will continuusly play, even if you die or go to the next level so you have to close the game.

Through the wilderness I prowl, woof woof,
My pray I chace, growl growl,
And when I catch it, nom nom,
I am the great Kurtwolf Cubscout!

Thumbs up

I found that bug a couple of hours after I released the game and fixed it. You guys must have downloaded right before I did. Can you try and see if it still happens?

A fight we cannot lose.

Thumbs up

yes, it still happens here.

Through the wilderness I prowl, woof woof,
My pray I chace, growl growl,
And when I catch it, nom nom,
I am the great Kurtwolf Cubscout!

Thumbs up

That's odd... I tried it on the browser version and it didn't happen. I must have forgotten to upload or something. I just reuploaded all of them. If it still happens now, I have issues.

A fight we cannot lose.

Thumbs up

Hi, when you release an update to and Aria type of game, does it require you to download the exe again?

Thumbs up

I don't really understand what the mrumph is going on here, how to know when you can shoot them, and when they can shoot you, and how to get the humanoids off the ground, but I love the sounds, awesome.

Friend me on Steam
and follow me on Twitter

Thumbs up

Yes, you should download the exe again.

I'm the only adventure at c: master hahahaha I have unlocked just about everything!

Thumbs up

42 (edited by burak 2017-06-21 16:28:55)

The position indicator does not reset when you advance a level. When you press c once you hear your old position, then it resets.

Thumbs up

Right, I noticed you need to tap C a couple times to get it to catch up. I've been playing in Chrome, works fine, and that way, I don't have to keep downloading files, it'll just be up to date all the time. I use Chrome as my daily browser, so no problem there. I think I reached level 3, but yeah, I'm still learning how to play, really.

Friend me on Steam
and follow me on Twitter

Thumbs up

hmmm, not bad

Thumbs up

I can't reach the webpage. IT says it can not find the page.. Trying to download the game.

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

Thumbs up

Crap I get a page not found when I hit the link for the home page.

Thumbs up

Not sure if it's intentional, but after you lose a ship you still keep your powerups

James

Thumbs up

hi can this please be made as a standard zip or can windows 10 by default open 7 u? not buying winrar as don't need it lol but want to give this a try.thanks

Thumbs up

You don't need to buy winrar. After 30 days it just opens a dialog saying you need to buy winrar when you run it. Press escape. That's all thing you need to do.

Thumbs up

You can use 7zip to unpack 7-zip files. Just go to www.7-zip.com and download the thing. It's free.

--
Ghorthalon
Wanna play my Games? Listen to my Music? Follow me on Twitter, and say hi~
Code is poetry.

Thumbs up