2017-06-16 13:20:56

Hello,
some days ago, @blingVizard posted about Sam Tupy encrypting his hard drive.
This story isn't a lie, if you don't believe him and now don't believe me,
download the Bloodshet game from this hacker's website and scan it with Windows Defender or any other antivirus.
I wanted to post it on virus total to paste the log here, but system didn't allow me to, it said that it is a virus and I couldn't send the file.
Please, look at this closer.
Regards,
N

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2017-06-16 13:22:38

I also think the same virus is in stw and redspot as well, because my av removes those when I install them.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2017-06-16 13:29:26

Hello all.
My windows defender reported this game to Trojan:Win32/Rundas.B.
I have scanned by the occassion a Red spot game, using virus total. It's link to analysis of this file:
https://virustotal.com/file/34a4d84e7f9 … 497611358/

Mao!
--
TD programs website available under new address.
https://tdprograms.ovh/

2017-06-16 13:33:39

I also have that problem, but i think that it is in stw. because there is some or other dll. some or other 32 dll, and if it comes with windows, i should probagbly not be using windows any more because i can not see why windows would have dll's that are harmfull. when i deleted that dll, stw did not respond and my computer was safe.

best regards
never give up on what ever you are doing.

2017-06-16 13:44:07

Sam modifies the dll files of the operating system. That's why these games are almost unfindable for antivirus software

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.

2017-06-16 13:48:26

that is a good way of not getting caught out. that way he can not have any evvidants to show that is him.

best regards

2017-06-16 13:50:01

If you can use the system jounal feature you can get to info what changed system libraries

2017-06-16 13:50:38

For example evvidant is Trojan:Win32/Rundas.B file:F:\plick\Games\samtupy\bloodshed.exe

Mao!
--

2017-06-16 14:08:59

I scanned surwive the wild
https://virustotal.com/file/317d478028b … 497614896/

Mao!
--

2017-06-16 14:23:56

Hmm, it's strange. I'm scanned my application writed in bgt in virus total and this is analysis of this. BGT programs has known't a virus of random antivirus programs yikes https://virustotal.com/pl/file/da82ac96 … 497615601/

Mao!
--

2017-06-16 14:55:59

This whole thing also uses a router exploit, or so it seems. That's what Ivan told me the other day.

2017-06-16 16:00:57

this is shit. i am going to totaly delete stw and redspot and bloodshit.

best regards

2017-06-16 16:10:56

Hi.
It's so difficult for me to believe, that Sam as a game developer, should have put a virus or any kind of hacking tool inside a game which is so great. Yes, many virus scanners think games made in BGT are virus. So, how do you know that it actually is a virus? If there is a virus, what does it exactly do? I'm glad I'm just using a virtual machine without any important stuff...
If this is true, then I'm really afraid of the consequences...

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2017-06-16 16:29:22

Stop, stop, stop.
I'm not here to defend anyone here, but you guys seriously think that bgt is capable of doing Such Things.
Let me tell you, the answer is NO.
BGT is a limited scripting language, it can't modify dlls, hardly call them.
That's all there's to it.

If you like what I do, Feel free to check me out on GitHub, or follow me on Twitter

2017-06-16 16:37:53

well as long as a dll can be opened, moddified and closed and saved, i believe that it is unsafe.
but any ways, it does not matter.

best regards

2017-06-16 16:42:46 (edited by burak 2017-06-16 16:43:07)

Alright. Delete every single dll in your system then. Because they might be opened, re-written into, then used as  a virus against you. Seriously. I have those games installed on my computer and nothing is happening.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2017-06-16 17:05:24

well i am then the lucky 1. because nothing happened to my machine yet. i will then use windows deffender instead. because if it then is not the problem that causes the virus threads, i will then use windows deffender instead. Maby it works better.

best regards

2017-06-16 17:36:37

Hmm, BGT can modify dll's, it even has limitred access to WIn32 api, otherwise the music player by samtupy couldn't exist

2017-06-16 18:24:58

I normally wouldn't engage in this type of discussion as I've never played any of these online games, and frankly will never play online games in this circle due to the trouble they cause all the time. but I felt it necessary to comment on one thing:

NicklasMCHD wrote:

Stop, stop, stop.
I'm not here to defend anyone here, but you guys seriously think that bgt is capable of doing Such Things.
Let me tell you, the answer is NO.
That's all there's to it.

This is incorrect and dangerous!
I'm not saying that people are using BGT to develop malware or that they're not, because frankly I wouldn't know. but calling a DLL and modifying it (aka dropping in a replacement) are two very different things.
So let's break down all of the features BGT has which could be used for malware:
*File I/O (open, read and write to/from files),
*A full complement of file system functions (browse files and directories, delete, copy files, etc),
*Download files from the internet,
*Launch new processes,
*Networking,
*Encryption
*Limited ability to call functions from DLL files.
Everything you need to build something like WannaCry, for instance. Anything that's not built in is covered by starting new processes or calling DLL functions.
So please don't think that just because something's written in BGT that it can't be a competent piece of malware.

Official server host for vgstorm.com and developer of the Manamon 2 netplay server.
PSA: sending unsolicited PMs or emails to people you don't know asking them to buy you stuff is disrespectful. You'll just be ignored, so don't waste your time.

2017-06-16 18:32:40

lol you guys. Again, thanks for providing an unexpected dose of comedy, this is becoming more of an occurrence lately.
I seriously recommend you guys read this, and keep some points in mind.

1. Just because someone comes on here saying there stuff got encrypted and randomly blames a developer because he happened to play his games. Again, where's your proof?
2. It has been reported on this forum many times that BGT games flag virus detection by various antivirus software. Have you ever, ever thought of running your beloved TK? Yeah, didn't think so. The following should contain a file hash of version 0.53 because its the latest one I had. If someone would like to run the latest version, that'd be nice. anyway...
https://virustotal.com/en/file/196e9329 … 1497629083
I see a lot of your, viruses, on both TK and RS.
3. The assumptions, the assumptions about DLL's. Please do some research.
4. If you delete all his games, might as well delete all BGT games from your computer. Everything that has BGT/1.0 written in the executable, better get that horible virus off your computer, now before its to late!
5. In the defense here, yes. BGT is capable of doing a lot, you'd seriously be surprised with the stuff you can do. For instence, you can use file I/O, right? How about running executables and CMD? As for DLL's, the support does suck however that doesn't mean you can't do anything with it.
I think these are the main points, although I could definitely point some more out.

I understand why this could be of concern, especially to new gamers, but has it ever occurred to you to slow down and before pointing fingers, debug the issue? I highly doubt it.

2017-06-16 18:45:51

Everything has to be automatically someone's fault, doesn't it? The amount of drama that happens on this forum is both ridiculous but at the same time, comical. Why this type of drama is so much more prevolent among any circle of blind and visually impaired people is beyond me. I agree with Trajectory... this is why I will rarely play online games in the VI circle. The fighting never stays ingame and has to go beyond it.

Discord: clemchowder633

2017-06-16 18:46:27 (edited by jack 2017-06-16 18:49:09)

I don't have these, but there are teamtalk recordings where Sam admits it. If I can get them, then we can hear them. Ivan told me about this and said he had one of them where Sam dmits to have taken advantage of  a router vulnerability. AS for you, Carter, bgt is not at fault for creating this virus if it is true. You know who's fault it would be? The interface between the chair and the keyboard... Just pointing that out, so that no one goes and deletes every single bgt game from their system.

2017-06-16 18:50:19

Alright, so what? How doesn't anything happen to my computer, I have those games installed, I get no virus reports.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2017-06-16 18:51:52

Hi my vipre antywirus deleted all games in bgt which i have installed but i think theres no virus in this games and I exclude games folders from vipre scanning and tha games works correctly

2017-06-16 19:06:22 (edited by cartertemm 2017-06-16 20:05:27)

@Jack
About your so called TT recordings. If there's anywhere that Sam says there's a virus in any of his games, I would be highly interested to here them. I know what your talking about with the other thing, and redspot was in no way involved. It seems you were fed some misinformation.
I recommend re-reading my post, as I try showing that TK also shows these virustotal reports, so there's no point in pointing Sam out directly with the amount of proof we have right now. Also, here's this which was posted earlier.
http://forum.audiogames.net/viewtopic.php?id=22000