2017-06-03 19:48:31

Hi all, I bought manomon and I had to factory reset my computer and now I cant get intouch with vgstorm.com.does anyone know how to reset my key to the game? please post soon. If your on skype please look me up at lotr132

2017-06-03 20:16:10

Did you not keep your email? The same key will work again. Always, always keep key emails.

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2017-06-03 23:13:32

stirlock is correct here. I have installed Manamon on two machines  thus far no trouble, and as with all my other game keys, the text file with details of my manamon key is nicely backed up on my external backup hd.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-06-04 01:23:38

Hi
I've also backed up my Manamon registration information, along with my other keys on dropbox in a specified folder for this matter, since those are pretty sensitive information. Look back at your e-mail and if you didn't find it, I think in that case you should contact VGStorm, providing details about your billing information etc.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2017-06-04 04:20:06

Also, aaron is currently away on a trip, so he's most likely unavailable to deal with VGStorm matters at the moment.

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2017-06-04 11:40:34

@Muhammad, I personally prefer physical backups myself, but that is me.
I do keep one secure online backup folder of my documents which has in it absolutely essential! things like my phd thesis and all my game keys, but I have waaaay too much stuff by way of music, audiobooks  and games to make using online backups practical, ---- plus to be honest I'm a little suspicious of cloud backup storage anyway.

for me, I don't really feel it's safe until I've backed it up on my external backup harddrive then put that harddrive in the box under my bed big_smile.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-06-04 13:09:07

I also back up all my important stuff.
A friend of mine who purchased a game from VGStorm lost his key. He contacted Aaron and asked for a new key, but he won't gennerate a new key for him. So, my friend will never support VGStorm again, which I fully understand. Yes, I know you should back up your keys etc. But I don't see why people can't get a new key, if they are contacting VGStorm with the same mail address which was used for the purchase. But, that's his choice, but this is sad...

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2017-06-04 13:54:21 (edited by Muhammad Hajjar 2017-06-04 13:55:37)

Well dark, yeah you're right, my keys also do exist in an external hard drive which I'm also backing up the whole of my stuff on from time to time. I think Aaron -if he's already so- doesn't accept key replacement orders for piracy reasons, though I'm sure he can deactivate the orderer's previous key. Other devs accept such things to happen as a normal customer support -which is truly is-, so I don't know what's the case with VGStorm.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2017-06-04 14:35:52

I did manage to get a replacement key for Paladin of the Sky when I got this computer, but I get the feeling that was a one-time thing. Needless to say I've been doing my best to back up all my non hardware-specific unlock codes as soon as possible after I get them. Of course I've been doing that for years but for whatever reason I don't think I did that with my first Paladin key before I had to switch machines. I can understand why Aaron has this policy even if I don't agree with it. After all he puts a lot of trust in his customers, as do all devs who use the name/key system.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!