2008-05-19 22:32:39

I want to contact a person in charge of this website, but it said to me I use slung or spam language. But, i read again and again my message, i didn't (and i'm rather polite in general on forum, english is just not my mother language).
Can a person in charge contact me?
Thanks for attention. smile

2008-05-19 23:56:38

Those parts of the site sadly don't operate at the moment, they haven't for some time as I recall.

Just to warn you I'll help if I can, but I'm not responsible for anything on this site I'm just a recently made moderator. If you need to talk about anything major regarding the site you'll be wanting Richard or Senderman, you can send them a message through the forum by using the "send mail" link near one of their posts. It will bring up a page with a form where you can enter a message that will be emailed to them without the forum disclosing their email address, though it will disclose yours to them so they can reply if they wish. Senderman is the one you want with any technical matters, but they're both really good guys and so long as you're not planning on pestering them about stuff unrelated to ag.net or that could be more easily discussed on the board they'll probably be more than happy to help you out. They might not reply right away since they have lots of stuff to do in their lives, but you'll get a reply.

Hope this helps some.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2008-05-20 14:32:59

Thanks for your answer cx. smile
Actually Sender answered me, so all's fine.
I'll know it for next time.

2008-09-08 19:11:22

Hello
I tried to write you using the form and it gave me the message of spam. What I can do?

My question was and is:

I am writing because we are organising a Lan Party for gamers with disabilities and we are experiencing problems in finding games for visually disabled gamers. Could you help us please?

Thank you for your time and kind regards,
Ana M. Fern

2008-09-10 00:54:01

We can indeed, no need to use the contact section. Just post asking in the general game discussion and you'll get suggestions from all and sundry, so make sure to post your requirements as well. Being a LAN party I assume this would include multiplayer functionality.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.