2017-05-27 20:58:49

Hello,
I started being interested in the SCP univerese.
If you dont know what it is you can get more information at the foundation's main page at [a href="http://scp-wiki.net"here].
I wanted to create an RPG game in the SCP universe and I even wrote some basic conventions on this game, but I am not skilled enough to even try this, maybe some more experienced developer would pick up the interest and try creating something? I can help with further creation of the mechanics and story
Here's what I have curently written
SCP RPG, Scenario and planning
*1. Basic conventions
*a: SCP Foundation: The Beginning would be the first instance of the SCP Foundation trilogy. These would be RPG games with mechanics similar to The Witcher games especially in terms of skills and their upgrading.
The game would have an open world to explore. The world would be just normal geographical representation of our world, because of the theme of the universe there will be no need to create additional worlds, only some locations because of the nature of some subjects.
*B: Story
You are the normal worker of the SCP foundation, because you didn't know about special containment procedures of SCP076, he attacked you. You have managed to neutralise the object without help of anyone else.
O5 command first wanted to terminate you, because in the foundation something like you have done some time ago is the highest penalty executed, but they have decided to leave you alive because you were the first that managed to defeat SCP076 alone.
*warning* SCP076 would be the main antagonist of the first installment of the game, but he might be your ally in the next installment if this would be possible.
The second thread of the story would be the mystery of the foundation, why it exist and why O5 command is such a secret organisation.
Further chapters will be added if someone will be interested in trying to create game like stated above
Regards.

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com