2008-06-12 16:00:02

Well I did find Ivandrago's posts confusing and fairly pointless, but I wasn't going to complain if noone else did. This is a community and so long as the community is happy with this topic's direction then so am I.

In effect, "do as you will". I tend to take my lead from the position people in the topic are taking, of course with common sense thrown in for topics which are out of hand. Noone else really matters so long as nothing offensive pops up.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2008-06-12 20:06:38

okay, but what I am really asking is, should I delete this topic if it's point is lost, or should I just leave it be

Connor

2008-06-12 20:45:12

Up to you. If there isn't anything left you want to discuss you can let it drop off the radar. If you do so and noone else has anything to add I'll consider additional nonsense posts as just keeping a dead topic alive and delete them or lock it, but I hope it won't come to that.

Remember moderators are here to serve the community, which you're part of. It isn't for me to instruct people on what to do.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2008-06-13 14:36:01

I know, I was simply asking for your advice

Connor