2017-05-21 17:09:19 (edited by TheGreatCarver 2018-07-18 20:58:24)

Hi,

Well, put simply, the FaceBook sight is a piece of junk. Any suggestions of a better way to browse FaceBook? Any suggestions welcome.

The Beast continued its studies with renewed Focus, building great Reference works and contemplating new Realities. The Beast brought forth its followers and acolytes to create a renewed smaller form of itself and, through Mischievous means, sent it out across the world.
from The Book of Mozilla, 6:27

2017-05-21 17:58:54

As far as I'm aware, there isn't another way. You can thank Facebook for their refusal to allow third party developers to create more accessible programs utilizing the Facebook API. Apparently, Zuckerberg thinks the website and mobile apps are the best and only ways to use it. This is the main reason I no longer use Facebook and will not consider doing so unless they change their policies. While it's true they can do what they want, it means it drives people like me away. This is why I support Twitter. With Twitter, I have accessible programs on all the major computing platforms and never have to touch the Twitter web interface.

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.

2017-05-21 18:04:00

Have you tried the mobile site? http.//m.facebook.com
If so, then yeah, seemingly out of luck. unless someone can come up with some NVDA accon that can improve on it, or a browser extention, or something.

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2017-05-21 21:14:51

I know the f123 acces I think is the name of the extension.
It is super in firefox and is verry usable with facebook, whatsapp web and more websites.
I do not know now the link but I will find it.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!