2017-05-20 12:09:41

HI everyone,
First, I'd like to thank all the people who replied me on my previous post. Moving to the topic, I started learning BGT and with my friend I'm writing a game, but I can't figure out how can I write test speakers option. I had set up the window and created a menu but this test speakers option is stopping my progress. Should I use sound_pool for this or what?
For those who doesn't know me, I'm amit from india and I registered recently on this forum.

There once was a moviestar icon.
Who prefered to sleep with the light on.
They learnt how to code, devices sure glowed,
and lit the night using python.

2017-05-20 12:49:44

Welcome to the forum there! The thing is too easy, it even doesn't need BGT to work, just a sound editor and the words left and right (center can also be added). You then have to put each one in its appropriate channel as well as a sound of a certain something rotating from far left to far right. Doing speaker tests can be as simple as recording the words left and right and putting them in their channels, and it can also be something advanced if you have some creativity and an experience in sound designing. At the end, put the resulting sound file in your project and add a menu option which plays it. Note that you can do the same things in different ways including the soundpool function, but the one I mentioned is the easiest I suppose.
Regards!

2017-05-20 13:08:32

HI there,
Thanks for your valuable reply, I highly appreciate it. I tried creating something with sound_pool, but it was not good. So I guess I have to do it using my sound editor then.

There once was a moviestar icon.
Who prefered to sleep with the light on.
They learnt how to code, devices sure glowed,
and lit the night using python.