Hello everyone.
I'm Mahdi from Iran.
I have a great passion for online games.
I hope to be useful member.
Goodbye.

Thumbs up

Welcome aboard mahdi, heh.

-BrushTone v1.3.0: Accessible Paint Tool
-AudiMesh3D v1.0.0: Accessible 3D Model Viewer

Thumbs up

Heh
Thanks for the welcome Guity

Thumbs up

Welcome to the forum.

I am your friend, your spam bot reporter, I am what ever do you wan a be to you, but if it is not good, I will not be!
And please, give me a tumbsup, it makes me happy to see one.
Thanks.
Angel Productions, the producer of nothing :)

Thumbs up

thanks

Thumbs up

Welcome as well.

Thumbs up

thank you

Thumbs up

Welcome aboard Mahdi.

There are lots of online games kicking arounjd from muds, to browser games to full scale audiogames like crazy party, so you should find some fun stuff.

Any questions please ask.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

Thumbs up

Hello. Welcome to the forums.

Thumbs up

thanks

Thumbs up

Welcome to this great forum. This is, in my opinion the best forum for gaming for blind people on the internet. I'm sure you'll enjoy staying here...

Best regards SLJ.
If you like the post, then please give it a thumps up.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Happy gaming... :D

Thumbs up

thanks,
i need the killer, who can upload from drop bux?

Thumbs up

http://blinkwizard.com/tk/release.zip

kind regards and have a nice day,
marro
just you can find me on most multiplayer games with this name lol. If you wish to come in contact with me, just pm me on stw, i'm around there for the most.

Thumbs up

site is filter, upload from dropbox please

Thumbs up

lol it just works fine here. Not sure what your problem is

marro
just you can find me on most multiplayer games with this name lol. If you wish to come in contact with me, just pm me on stw, i'm around there for the most.

Thumbs up

error! host not found

Thumbs up

Perhaps it is because Mahdi said in another topic that the website is unavailable in Iran because of Internet censorship.

Thumbs up

well, I don't understand why government would block such websites but ok

marro

Thumbs up