2017-05-10 19:32:10 (edited by bcs993 2017-05-18 20:44:45)

[Post edited to reflect new links, thanks to John from the audiogames archive!]
Hi all,
In light of the fact that dropbox shut down the functionality of the public folder, taking with it all public links from there, I want to post links to the walk-throughs myself, Lauren Downie and some others made of games around 2012 - 2013. I understand some of these links have been shared on the database and I apologise for the inconvenience, but feel free to edit the old links, hopefully these would stay up longer. I hope to at some point edit the first posts of each topic but not sure when that will be.
All my recordings can be found here:
https://agarchive.net/pages/recordings/brendan.html

Brendan
-----
There is one rule above all others for being a man.  Whatever comes, face it on your feet.
@bcs993 on twitter, feel free to follow!

2017-05-10 20:10:01

Hi.
Nice to see that.
I hope that you and lauren will do more amazing walkthroughts, I am waiting for somethink new

2017-05-10 21:38:24

Hi.
Play througs will be best and thanks for these.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2017-05-11 00:36:16

I just saw this topic show up on my feeds list, and figured I'd jump in with an offer.
These recordings could certainly be hosted on agarchive.net. We've got a growing collection, and would be happy to add more.
If you'd be interested in this, please shoot an email to submissions[at]agarchive.net, and we can figure something out.

Best,
John

2017-05-12 07:40:54

Hi,
Thanks for the generous offer! I will e-mail you shortly.

Brendan
-----
There is one rule above all others for being a man.  Whatever comes, face it on your feet.
@bcs993 on twitter, feel free to follow!

2017-05-15 04:49:42

Hi Brendan, do you guys plan to do more walk-throughs or play-throughs in the future? I realize that was quite some time back and things and people change, but I and many others enjoyed them and it'd be great to hear more from you!
big_smile