I noticed that the Dropbox link to the RTR review/interview by Brendan and Lauren is broken now. It should probably be removed from the database entry until we can find it.

And thus the beast grew powerful, and fire and thunder swept the land. But Mammon stirred in their hearts, and the beast Foundered, and its Corpse arose, and commanded "thou shalt not fly in my name." And the blazes shall freeze cold, and the souls of the followers of Mammon shall learn to tremble in the
face of ice as they did before the fire.
from The Book of Ice, 10:13

Thumbs up

Hi,
I was wondering if I should actually go and edit all my posts with our reviews as the public folder system of dropbox got disabled, but didn't expect anyone to actually pick up on them. I guess this is my cue then smile

Brendan
-----
There is one rule above all others for being a man.  Whatever comes, face it on your feet.
@bcs993 on twitter, feel free to follow!

Thumbs up

3 (edited by slender 2017-05-10 18:25:15)

In the meantime, I just found a copy of it,  courtesy of, of all things, the Wayback Machine. It can be downloaded here

And thus the beast grew powerful, and fire and thunder swept the land. But Mammon stirred in their hearts, and the beast Foundered, and its Corpse arose, and commanded "thou shalt not fly in my name." And the blazes shall freeze cold, and the souls of the followers of Mammon shall learn to tremble in the
face of ice as they did before the fire.
from The Book of Ice, 10:13

Thumbs up

Here are all the walkthroughs: http://forum.audiogames.net/viewtopic.php?id=21896

Brendan
-----
There is one rule above all others for being a man.  Whatever comes, face it on your feet.
@bcs993 on twitter, feel free to follow!

Thumbs up