2017-05-08 14:05:17

If you're a fan of Crazy Party you'll no doubt be aware Beta 48 jjust came out. Amongst other things it adds a hardcore mode which can be unlocked upon unlocking all worlds. Hardcore mode dramatically increases the difficulty of minigames. I realize that the instructions for each game don't take in to account the changes between normal and hardcore, so I thought it would be fun to make a post listing the games and their changes. I've only played a few games, but I'm hoping others can add their findings in there too.

Protect the duck: Duck seems to move faster.
Find the Duck: More ducks, and I think they move faster.
A Quiet Sailing: Rocks or some other obsticle which will end the game if you run in to them. Trying to figure out how to get around these.
It's raining flowers: This game uses a top down view now instead of side scrolling. Flowers also disappear very quickly.
The Princess's garden: More pots I believe.
A Bunch of Slapping Balloons: Balloons move way faster.
Speedy Reaction: Sounds are at varying pitches now.
Guess the Number: Numbers contain 5 digits and not 4.
Turtle races: Markers are at varying pitches now.

Much less active on this forum than in the past.

Check out my live streams: http://lerven.me
follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/liamerven

2017-05-08 14:55:49

Princesses kittens: kittens are in a grid layout instead of in two straight lines
Harvesting plums: 2d instead of sidescroller
Parachute jump: adds wind gusts that kill you if you collide with them
the Dragon's scales: much  more difficult map, with dragons along the edges of the lava pools among other things
Quiz with numbers: less time to answer questions
Rhythmic math games: no easy set of questions. The difficult ones start immediately, but are no more difficult than the normal mode
Help the duck: Duck moves faster
dig for bonuses: dig downward as well as right

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2017-05-08 15:25:41

did you ever figure out what was up with sailing? trying to figure out what those rocks or what ever were.

Much less active on this forum than in the past.

Check out my live streams: http://lerven.me
follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/liamerven

2017-05-08 20:51:39 (edited by Riad 2017-05-08 20:53:32)

Well for the indicator's sound it is common to both difficulty levels and you now have a sound as to the direction you should take is up, left or right, and each got its own sound. About math games the only thing that was changed is that you start directly from a high level of speed and you continue without any breaks between each 3 math problems. This is not a big deal as I managed yesterday to score 160 in the subtraction game at HC. Here are some other differences:
Salt unloading: There are 2 camels instead of 1.
Crush the moles: moles are a bit faster.
Waterworks: waves move extremely fast.
Mortal swamp: the quick mud is vertically larger.
The snake to charm, the snake is a rocket rather than being a snake, you whistle for no one, plus a 2 by 2 solid squares I think.
Simon: The sounds are faster.
Labyrinth: some more obstacles across your way.
The queen's treasures: The guards are faster, and they often spawn other ants so fast, ones that track you no matter where you are.
Searching for pheromones: There is a whole ant army, and you gotta find your way out alive if you can.
Mastermind: a new color, indigo.
Eels' haunt, stringrays pit, dangerous beach and basically any beach game that has enemies: crabs, stingrays, jellyfish and eels are extremely fast.
Fire: the pitch is sometimes changing and I was burned while normally turning it off for an unknown reason.
Rainbow: They're basically moving in all directions rather than just one.
Rolling balls: You have an additional ball, giga minus.
The nail game: the nail can break if you overhammer it.
Boreal forest: the enemies are much faster, especially elks.
Perilous corridor: the pits seem larger, plus the fireballs are moving faster and there are slippery areas as well like most of the hardcore games that have pits.
Stopwatch corridor: you have less time to walk past doors.
Mushrooms' path: Mushrooms occupy vertically much space.
Frisbees games: nothing more difficult I'm afraid.
Princess's aquarium: there are more snails, and less distance between each 2 so be careful not to kill the good ones.
Locked bonuses: bonuses are protected by 2 doors instead of 1 so you better search for more buttons and have more patience.
The house that makes you crazy: 3 floors instead of 2, each containing 6 windows as far as I have played.
Cursed place: I hope that game doesn't become harder, it's already as crappy as hell smile.
Robots swimming pool: robots are faster.
Zombies and ghost games: these undead and ghostly creatures are a lot faster, but that means for me that I can kill them more easily.
Trolls' games: they are no longer as slow as you have seen, and you will start running across groups of them in the troll's enclosure.
Peaceful mountain: some slippery places and faster winds and wasps are everything as far as I can tell.
Bouncing ground: pits are so, so near to each other so you can't distinguish easily when to jump.
fire clouds: faster fireballs, larger pits and slippery areas.
Measuring trees, too many trees to examine.
Pasturing the camel: less grassy areas so you better know where to get your dear camel.
Cut down the cactuses: more of them in fact, as for the path the only difference is that it is a bit longer than usual.
Falcons snapshot: falcons are too fast so you should time carefully when to take the photo.
Drawing on the sand: in most cases the grid becomes a 6-by-6 grid.
Drip drop: 3 faucets instead of 2, and varying water pitches.
Cold river: less slippery places and more walls.
Transport the penguin: the penguin is so quick and he knows how and when to escape sometimes.
Peaceful descent: literally quite a lot of rocks to avoid.
Snowballs road: a lot more, yet faster snowballs.
The bears games: there are a lot of them, in crazy speeds as well heading towards you.
Giant snowball: just harder to completely make in the allotted time.
Flying boat: cannons always throw extremely fast cannonballs so you better know how to dodge. Lol we even got a pit located on the wall today in a minigames server so we got to a dead end.
That's all what I have found so far, feel free to add any of the games I have not cited.

2017-05-09 11:06:37 (edited by pitermach 2017-05-09 11:07:46)

Cursed place gives you more than 3 doors now. So yes, it got harder.

Haunted forest: Ambience is now much louder, snakes are faster, and sometimes you get water steps that make you walk a bit slower.

Haunted mantion and piramid spawn a lot more ghosts.

Mountain of thurst: Some water fountains are mirages, so they'll disappear as soon as you get close to them.

The bookmark: The page turning speed fluctuates slightly

Count the hseep: There' more sheep and they're closer together

Underwater cave: More walls, so you can't just swim in a straight line.

Butterfly tree: The layout is more complex, sometimes you will need to climb down to move across to the right to a second tree to find more butterflies.

<Insert passage from "The Book Of Chrome" here>

2017-05-09 12:25:23

cursed place is not the cursed doors, this latter gives you 6 doors I think. The cursed place is that of shadows.