2018-03-19 04:27:12

There's no technical reason I can't port 6 Swords to Cortana. I haven't looked into it before because they didn't invite me onto their beta, and there seems to be a pretty low adoption rate. (My wife also thinks it is creepy!) If you think it's popular among the visually impaired, I can talk to some of my friends who have developed for Cortana, and get a better idea of the effort.

Game Development Update:
I think I have definitively fixed the wimpy dragon problem. Their treasure now skewes across the age categories proportional to their experience point value, rather than linearly. Their challenge rating was too high, because of a bug, making you always meet ones that were much weaker than you should. (There was another bug that overrated challenges on all monsters that I fixed too.) Lastly dragons now have breath weapons.
I can seriously say they are pretty brutal now. In my test fights, if there was just one dragon, my whole party got to go first and usually was able to kill it before it could attack back. If there was more than one, and the rest got to fight back, and one of them chose to breathe, and the character did not make its saving throw... it died. Not "fell unconcious". Died. Permanent death.
Now, because I know some of you put a lot of time into your characters, I've also altered the code so that permanently dead characters are kept on file. I some point I'll put in some way that you can buy a wish spell for 100,000 to bring back a permanently dead character. For now if you let me know, I'll do it manually.
Just be very careful approaching dragon lairs when I roll them out later this week!

2018-03-19 04:30:17

Well, a lot of blind people use Windows, so if they have Windows 10, they would be able to play right from their computer.

Devin Prater
My Blog
Follow me

2018-03-19 15:05:17

okay, that dragon thing sounds pretty scary, So I'm definitely worried now, and in a good way, though in games like six swords, I'm not sure how much I'm for attacks that are instant kills. If they do so via hp damage, that's fine, but if they do it by just killing, I think there is something to be said that almost no D&D stuff in the current edition is permanent death. It is either that certain conditions must be met such as several consecutive saving throw failures, being reduced to 0 hp by certain types of attacks such as the disintegrate spell, or having below a certain amount of hp when getting hit.

I also had a couple ideas that I wanted to share with you.

1. Regional variant dungeon types: In D&D there are pretty much every  type of monster in every type ofenvironment. I know you did things like put fey groves so they couldn't show up in deserts. That makes perfect sense  but alternatively, come up with other types of dungeons that adapt to region. For example, maybe some sort of fey oasis rather than a fey grove in the desert. I also think some aquatic dungeons would be cool when we are able to go over water.

2. in edition to the wish spell thing to bring characters back, maybe have a wish shop. I'll tell you things you might be able to sell in it later, but it could be something where you could sell stuff for gold or small amounts of real money. Either way since a lot of blind people are on fixed incomes, you should always have both options open to avoid annoying the community, just make the gold cost high enough you aren't shooting yourself in the foot.

2018-03-19 15:51:26

To be clear: the deaths in my dragon testing were by pure physical damage. It can already happen now, it's just rare. By straight D&D rules, if you get knocked down to -10 hit points, then you die. It's just that there are very few things that do more than 10 hit points of damage, so few opportunities for that to happen. The only time I've seen it in testing has been when a Wight has drained my level way down, and then hit me hard. Dragon breath does the same damage as a dragon's full hitpoints. One of the blue dragons I fought had 40 hit points. So that was a pretty big hit. However, if your character saves, it does half damage. Also they only have a 50% chance of using their breath each round, and they can only use it 3 times per day. And, for simplicity, they only breathe on one person, instead of the entire party. So it can still be pretty brutal... but it's also high reward. I probably should add in a "dragonslayer" achievement!

I now have the structure to add in regional dungeon types, as you suggest. Right now I only have Demon, Devils, Dinosaur, Dark Grove, Giant Hall and Dragon Layer as specialty dungeon types. But the changes I've made will make it easier to add more over time.

There are lots of things that can be done with a wish shop. Things like buying the naming rights to cities and so forth. But I just can't do voice data entry with the platform at its current quality level. So they are mostly going to be "buy this thing, and then send me an e-mail". I have to work out the details.
I really wish I could solve the voice entry problem. I had a whole location editor written that I wanted to open up to the community. So we could start having community driven content. But the quality just wasn't there. I couldn't even dictate a two sentence description without there being annoying errors. I'm tossing around some ideas with a sort of mixed voice and e-mail system. But I haven't got a design I like. Maybe I should just make a highly accessible web site.

2018-03-19 16:13:02

actually I was thinking of some of the following things you could have in the wish store, a lot of them again as you suggested gameplay neutral but here are some of my ideas.

a. titles of nobility: this is either going to be regionally related or universal and you can buy titles, this could be simply for cosmetics  or maybe certain buildings can't be built by people below a certain rank, if so the titles definitely need to be gold only.

2. buy a business: you buy a business in a town and get a percentage of  the money it makes selling stuff, perhaps a flat rate per visit for a tavern.

3. build a business: you can set up a shop or something in a town on a blank spot, such as a north side of a road that has nothing.

c. build a town: you could build a hamlet, with the understanding you would have to get a lot more money to upgrade it to a village and later a town or city.

d. races: right now most of the races I've seen in hiring halls are dwarves, elves, and humans, buying a race unlocks other races which will start showing up in hiring halls. For example  you could start having gnomes, halflings, lizardfolk, drow, or other stuff. Not sure if that applies or anything just something I think would be cool.

e. lore: This causes five dungeons to appear on the map that would otherwise be invisible to the player and they have a way to get to it. alternately this could be a map.

legendary foes: this would give the players a running tracker on a named monster on the map, sort of a wilderness quest. This monster would be on the upper end of what the players should be fighting and should be quite the nightmare, but the players could hunt down such creatures for XP bonuses or achivements as sort of a bounty thing.

just some ideas there.

2018-03-20 19:01:54

First up: latest release is live. Dragon treasure is adjusted and they can breathe fire, acid, lightning and so forth. If a beloved character gets permanently toasted, talk to me and I'll arrange a resurrection for 100,000 g.p.

Those other ideas are great. I like them. What you've done is push me in the direction of a highly accessible web site. That's really the only place to do open format data entry. I've made a start, and hopefully in the next week or so I'll have something to point you at to do an accessibility review. I'm brushing up on what to do to make it as screen reader friendly as possible. I've been looking for way to make the game more social, and I think being able to build towns and create spaces for other players would be really good for that.

2018-03-20 19:21:41

just waondering since it has yet to happen to me. What happens to equipment if a character dies, does the equipment get destroyed or put in your inventory or something else?

Also eager to try and see what I can do with what you're planning.

2018-03-20 21:28:20

Surviving characters automatically loot the bodies of any fallen comrades. I think you only lose equipment if your entire party dies.

2018-03-20 23:56:42

sounds good just in case things go bad. Love that the fights I had today were a bit harder after your update. I still stomp on through but 80 regular bandits and like 10 different elite ones vs a part of level 7 characters is pretty fun.

Also starting to see a lot more other types of humanoid enemies, not just bandits, dervishes, and dwarves on the roads. Came near some giant trolls too but didn't fight them.

also, a question, how exactly does the game determine what is in a dungeon? Today I found an animal den and it was a joke, the toughest fight my level 7 party had was with 4 jackals. I've found dungeons way on the other end of difficulty but not sure what determines what strength of monster goes where.

also, is there any way you could manage it to let us know if we have  completed a dungeon we come across before? I range widely but also stick to the roads as my guide to a point, I might not recognize if I stumbled upon an animal den or something I've done before if I hadn't been back to the place in a while.

also, I know one version of D&D had an open-ended level system and I thought it was part of this first edition, is level open-ended or does it cap somewhere?

and one thing I noticed about the moon phases, on one of the days of the new moon (the one where it being high in the sky directly corresponds with noon," instead of saying "New moon" it says "Moon_ phase_ 8) instead actually saying "underscore" on the underscore parts. This only happens on that one day and the day before and after don't have that problem and it says "new moon" like it is supposed to.

keep up the good work, still loving the game.

2018-03-23 04:11:41

OK. I've had my first go at creating a companion web site. If you get the chance, please try browsing to https://api.111george.com/sixswords/login.html
You are supposed to be able to log in with your Amazon ID (even if you play on Google Home, it's OK). Then you have to link up to your game. You do this by entering in your team name and your support password. This is a new feature. You can find out your password by saying "about" and then "more" about four times.
Anyway, please give me feedback about how accessible it is. I've tried to keep it as simple as possible, with very basic, high contrast HTML and the suggested structures I see recommended on accessibility web sites. But it's the first time I've tried to be solely focused on accessibility so I would appreciate any suggestions.

As for your questions...
Monsters are mostly picked based on the current challenge rating.This is mostly based on your level, but goes up depending on how far away you are from the road. They are also slightly higher at night. This then feeds into the current terrain you are in. Some monsters only appear in some terrain.
There are special features that further limit the monster choice. For example Temples contain Undead. So you can get dumb things like rhinos in animal dens and stuff like that. If it can't find something of your challenge rating, it lowers the challenge rating until it finds something. That might explain the 4 jackals.

I added in a feature that should now say "welcome back" if you have visited a place before. Note: monsters restock after about 15 minutes. So if you do go back, you will have new stuff to fight. But it's not a bad idea anyway.

The experience table I have runs out around 11th level. But I can easily extend that. Are you close?

I'll look into that problem with the moon. There are only 8 phases, so it looks like I'm not looping it properly somewhere. Thanks!

2018-03-23 04:53:45

It's late so I'll get back to you on the accessibility thing tomorrow in terms of the website.

I'm level 7 right now so 11 is a bit away. And I got the idea about the dungeons and how they pick monsters to a point. Just usually even animal dens throw something worse at me than 4 jackals, something I think I could have taken on at level 1. Also I went to two gates of smoke, one had class D demons (actually before you said they entered the game) and they were pretty tough while another one had shubs which were jokes, though one was actually on a road and one wasn't.  the animal den I found with the cruddy jackals was on a road while I found a den a while back with wooly rhinos, which I thought was weird, but cool weird.

One time I found an abandoned mine where I fought a bunch of merchants in some rooms while in another part of the mine, I found a bunch of mummies. I had fun coming up with a story reason why that would be and I loved some of the stuff I came up with.

keep it up and I've been telling my friends about this one. All of them are sighted but I think I can still get some people. and keep us posted on everything you do.

2018-03-23 13:48:20

Oh, one extra quirk that might explain things. When the code populates a dungeon, it picks some rooms and sorts them by how "deep" they are in the dungeon. The deepest one is populated at a slightly higher challenge rating than the current terrain. Then, each subsequent room is populated at two less. So, if there were four populated rooms, and you are level 7, the deepest might be a challenge 8 monster, then a 6, 4, and 2. So if the 2 jackals were the first monster you met, that might explain why they were pretty easy.

2018-03-23 15:55:55

thanks, that's somewhat of an explanation, though I fully explore every dungeon I visit. But that helps.

I'll be checking the site in a little bit.

2018-03-25 21:51:29 (edited by bookrage 2018-03-25 22:37:44)

hi Joquinta,

first something personal and then something about the gameplay as a whole.

first, I am the "Partnership of Federal Fighters" and I just lost my hero "Miracle" to some dragons. I frankly didn't take your warning seriously. I slew an ancient copper and immediately after that got involved with two old gold dragons. One tore into my characters with melee in the first turn they got and did like 30 damage to Miracle and like 50 to another one of my characters and then the second dragon finished her off with fire breath.

Luckily it is actually a net gain even with the 100,000 gold charge as I made almost double that in the previous fight alone.. Also the fight catapulted all of my characters to level 8 so  I really want Miracle back.

I've found since you made the changes to fighting my characters are making a lot more attacks and also that I actually need to pay attention to the recommendations of danger for an area. Previously I could even go into "Death is stalking you" zones without any fear, now some of the more dangerous areas often end with at least one of my party members getting knocked out.I think with the multiple attacks dragons can throw out in melee and the fact that they hit hard, you might want to roll back the probability that they use breath weapons, they can really screw you up even in the first turn otherwise if there's more than one with you having little chance to do anything about it as the first gold dragon I fought did nearly 50 damage to one player and 30 damage to another by itself without the other dragon coming into play. This also happened in an area quite near a road, about 2 squares away or 3 at most actually.

Also, you might want to check your frequency tables, I haven't seen any giants but dragons are all over the place and I'd say with me about 1:8 of the monster mentions I find are dragons and so they are everywhere and I encounter them actually a lot, though usually not ancients or olds, though those are showing up near roads for me and sometimes on roads for me at level 7 and 8.

This might be whining on my part as it's my first character death so take the above with a grain of salt, the details are true but the recommendation might not be a good one.

one thing I can report in terms of gameplay is the following.

I got in a fight with 331 ordinary bats in a field. It was an easy fight and all but there were some things that happened because of the relative difference in power between my party members and the monsters. The narration of my attacking took forever as each of my characters was unleashing very large numbers of attacks. As things went the voice would often cut out midway and just skip stuff to the point that it was narrating me attacking and I didn't even know that the battle was over and thought there was a glitch when I was ordering to fight and the game wasn't responding with more combat. This also happens if several characters reach a milestone such as a quarter-way to a level or all level up at once, such as when my party after killing a dragon went to level 8 all at once. It eventually  just cut off speaking. I got part of the amount of gold I got from the ancient copper dragon  so I know I got over 180,000 but not exactly how much or how much xp I got.

2018-03-26 01:09:36

No fear. I found your record. You will be delighted to know that Miracle got knocked down to -46 hit points! She should now be restored and you should be 100,000 gold pieces poorer.

I've reduced the dragon breath chance to 33%. It is checked in and will roll out in the next release. I'd do it now, but I'm working on some quest engine stuff and I don't think I've tested it enough to promote to production right away. Just stay away from Dragons in the short term!

I had a look and, yeah, bats were out of hand. The number appearing was see to 1d100 times ten. And they are common. And they are in all terrain. It's certainly no fun tediously swimming through that many one hit point creatures. I've reduced it to 6d10. If they really get tedious, poke me again and I'll do some quick testing and roll up anyway. That's got to suck.

Longer term I will go through the dragon tables and do a sanity check there. Thanks for bearing the brunt of this. There are bound to be some more unbalanced monsters in the last dump!

2018-03-26 01:18:48

actually what I said about the bats isn't an issue at all. It isn't that I minded fighting them. And the idea of wailing through a sky-blackening cloud of them is actually pretty cool. My problem was when a ton of attacks and descriptions are made at one time, sometimes alexxa will just get fed up with narration and quit. I just used the bats example to illustrate, I'm all for enormous clouds of them and actually think that the huge numbers is both realistic and cool. This sudden quitting of narration can also happen if a whole bunch of character level ups happen at once  or if the characters keep changing types of targets. For example as the game tells you when the character is going after  elite monsters in a group of humanoids, It can make a long list of attacks even longr and after a time the game will just stop talking, whether something is happening or not still.

Also, you might want to listen to the voice when it is talking about sprites. It sounds like it is putting another "p" before the s in the beginning of sprite.

I appreciate the help and thanks for still working on this game. I'll get back to you when I find other stuff or have other ideas.

2018-03-29 15:57:25

New release today!
The biggest update is "wizard shops". In major cities you should now be able to find a wizard shop that sell wishes. For the princely sum of 100,000 gold pieces you can increase one of your stats, or bring a fallen character back from the dead.
If you have other suggestions for wishes that can be sold, let me know.

We had a planning meeting yesterday and discussed a few new major features. I like the idea of buying shops, founding towns and so forth, but that's going to take a bit of time to get the underlying stuff in place. But we did come up with two ideas that will be quicker to deploy and I'm interested in your opinions on them.

Idea 1: Arenas. Large cities will have a new magical arena location. This will have rooms for three fighting companies. If there is an empty room, you can enter your team to be the resident challengers. This creates a magical copy of your characters in this arena. If a room is occupied, you can choose to fight against the magical copies in that room. We're still working on the details. Thinking of something like if a team fights another 5% of the loser's gold gets transferred to the winner's team.

Idea 2: Patron deities. After being blessed by a god a certain number of times, a new room in the god's temple opens to you and you can enter to choose that god as your patron deity. After this you can choose to tithe money to your god and, hopefully, go on special missions as well. Doing these things will earn you further badges for that god. Maybe also for the pantheon.

Further out, we're looking at doing more with the outposts/forts/castles in the premium area. These will be aligned with civil war factions, and you can join factions there, go on missions, etc, etc. (This is where we got idea 2 above, for gods.) We have to do some groundwork first to work out how player actions can "flip" outposts from one side to another.

2018-03-29 19:53:32

sounds great! Not much of a PVP person myself, but all for having a thing open for those who are with the arena.  Also, like both the wish shop and the patron deity thing.

a couple of things I'd like to see though.

1. desecrated temples and such with other kinds of evil beings. I know they are all undead right now. I was just thinking various kinds of fiends such as demons and devils would also fit.
2. Abandoned wizard laboratories/towers/academies, or even lairs of evil wizards. These areas would probably need more managing to make them flavored appropriately but they would be the home of some of the more bizarre magical creatures such as golems, elementals, genies, and a rather eclectic bunch of things that probably wouldn't fit into a single category.
3.  a better way to know about equipment you get. (more in personal questions below) because it is still hard for me to pin down what certain things do, especially the divine gifts which are renamed versions of other things but that don't respond to their renames.
4. non-violent random encounters: Right now, unless you are talking about a gypsy camp, whenever you try to find something in the wilds or in a dungeon, it tries to kill you. I know the old and current editions of D&D pretty well and a lot of the stuff we're fighting are good-aligned and if acting like they do in-game in the D&D world, they would either attack nonlethally or scope you out before they actually try to hurt you at all. I think most encounters should continue to be combat, but just "you find monster X, it's going to try and kill you" needs some variety.
5. an idea on how you can finetune dragon fights. You probably should up their challenge rating artificially because of the inherent difference in Six Swords and classic D&D. a. a lot of people took issue with older D&D stuff in the first place because of the frequent potential for instant kills, hence why most of that has been phased out now. 2. In D&D there are lots of ways to keep the dragons from breathing their breath weapons or you can bypass them in other ways that are not currently open to the relatively simple interface in Six Swords, thus a dragon, because all we have is the brute force option, is much harder comparatively than it would be in actual D&D. That probably would be true of other monsters too, but right now dragons and draining undead are the only ones with special abilities. (trolls have regeneration but it is relatively easy to bypass because it isn't super-strong.) (I have no experience with draining undead yet. I ran from a temple early game where there were some wights, and when I came back a couple levels later they were replaced with banshees or mummies or something less dangerous in terms of just hitting hard and having a lot of defense.

also a couple personal stories from the wilds and also a question.

1. What is an aegis of Minerva? I figure by the name it is some sort of shield but can't tell beyond that.
2. Actually found a guard tower out in the middle of nowhere. Was pretty surprised because I thought things like outposts and  castles and towers were on roads only. So now I know I'll have to be even more careful to search diligently.
3. I found that that tower also sent me to an enormous castle (a giant dungeon) which I cleared in short order (It just had giant trolls which go down pretty easy for a level 8 party.) but 64,000 gold for clearing it is nothing to sneeze at. I loved the atmosphere.
4. also I was sent to a temple of Minerva. I've been to a ton of temples before but this one was entirely different. I was fighting mummies like usual as they tend to show up in a lot of temples I go to but this one had a lot of different rooms than I am used to. Usually when I go into a temple before then, they were all exactly alike, except in some of them the temple was served by priests rather than priestesses but they were all laid out exactly the same. This one had a very different layout and a whole bunch of rooms I had never seen before such as the Baptistry, the Cloister, and a couple others. Have you updated what temples can have in them recently Joquinta, (I mean in the past month or so.)

2018-03-29 22:08:40

I like the idea of temples infested with demons or devils. Maybe that can be a focus for Patron Deity based missions. There could be an interesting tie in with the civil war. The first novel in the Six Books of Magic deals with invading the demon planes.

Wizard labs would need more curating. The special places right now are category driven. So I'd need to do some work and sort of create ad-hoc categories. Could be interesting though if they tended to hold magical loot.

You can currently say "more" in a shop and get more info on items. Other than that, I've tried to introduce the "what is XXX" command. That's proved linguistically complicated though. Alexa and Assistant don't really like open ended questions. So technical problems have been holding those up.

If you notice in the last release notes I implemented "autoEnter" and "visibleIf" tags on a feature location. These are the underpinning so that I write better quests. The next step is to create a sort of overlay so that I can create a location that's really a dialog graph. Saying "yes" sends you east, saying "no" sends you west. Then I can have proper NPC encounters. It's going to take a bit of time to get there. But I'm working on it.

An aegis of Minerva is a +2 shield I think.

Castles and forts are along roads. Outposts can be anywhere though. Try saying "what is nearby". It works reasonably well on Google Home, but I think less so on Amazon Echo. That will help you in your search for interesting places.

I'm glad you noticed the temples! I re-jiggered some interior mechanisms when I create dragon lairs and giant halls. I didn't want to just have the hodge-podge of random rooms like for animal dens. I had a more structured way of doing temples. So I improved that, and in so doing, also added a few new templates for temples as well.
I hope to do something similar with towns and cities. Right now they only have three basic patterns. They are a little trickier than fixed locations (since streets have unique names and run over several points). But I think I can extend the same mechanism.

Keep the ideas coming! They help a lot.

2018-03-31 07:58:55

Hi.
Sooo, finally I can play this game after convincing my amazon echo to accept that my amazon account is set to English and that I can activate skills from the US skill store.
I will give some feedback when I have played a bit.
Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2018-03-31 14:31:43

Hello Joquinta, a bit more on dragons and why I think they need to be weakened and also another idea for a wish, if such a thing is doable or would help the players in any way.

first, I cchecked the damage outputs of several of the dragons I am encountering, (level 8 party, not particularly dangerous areas) and found I usually run into 2 or 3 dragons, in addition, a lot of them can do mid-60s in damage on average, that is well above what most of my characters even have as a max, which is why I think they ought to be toned down a bit.

Also, in regard to a wish shop thing you could offer, elemental resistances. For example, you could pay for a wish to get the first 5 points of fire damage taken off a character when they are burned or something like that and you could stack it for a while. This would allow the players to get some resistance up for some types of dragon breath, and also could help them avoid getting slaughtered by powerful fire enemies.

They could also get elemental essence, which would add some sort of damage type to their attacks permanently  for example they could get that any attack they make if it hits adds 3 fire damage. If there are creatures that can be healed by such things, perhaps allow players to manually turn it off on their characters.

2018-04-01 03:47:15

I've gone ahead and reduced the damage from Dragon's breath weapons, reduced the frequency they use it with, and made Dragons more rare. See what it's like after the update and let me know what you think.

This week's update is going to be a doozy anyway. Towns (in the premium area) are going to get a lot more interesting just like ruined temples got interesting in the last update. More layouts with back alleys and bridges. And in-city temples will also be more interesting. You can choose a specific God as your patron deity and then go on missions for them.

I think your idea for wishes might work better for spells. Under the covers there is a way for an effect to be imparted to a character for a set amount of time. This is how potions work. I've wanted to have spells-as-a-service for a while; where you can buy a spell to be cast on you from a shop. So maybe something like buying elemental resistance for a day or more.

2018-04-02 20:30:58

hello Joquinta,

Actually thought of going to the premium area and checking it out. Just a few questions.

1. how is it different than the regular overworld. I have heard you say of some stuff in the future but immediately if I were to go there today.
2. how big is it on the inside or however it is arranged.
3. where is it?
4. why are you calling it the "premium area?" This is going to be the area we pay for? Perfectly willing to pay, just wondering, again going back to wondering how it is different than the regular world and how things will be different. Also wondering at the size so I don't wander out of it once I'm there or exhaust everything there is to do there if it isn't very big right now.

2018-04-03 14:02:31

Right now there are a number of new features that are present in the premium area. Roads come in multiple flavors, from paths to paved. There are also rivers. The geography is set, not generated, so there are mountain ranges, seas, lakes, and so forth creating a continent to explore. There are several countries spread across this landscape, each with their unique naming style, hierarchical structure, and gods. Large cities have tri-form arches that let you teleport between them. Coastal towns run a ferry service that lets you cross bodies of water.

The geography is about 2000 miles wide and 1000 miles high. Beyond that is the outer wasted and vortex storms.

Right now there is a tri-form arch due east of Veritas that will take you there. That's the biggest city near the starting area. It will take you there, and there is an arch on the other side that will take you back. I have in my list to remove that and replace it with an arch in the big cities of the overworld that will take you on a one-way trip there.

Originally you were only going to be given access to this area if you paid. However, we haven't been able to get enough users to make monetization worth it. Our non-commerical aim is to make as substansive and cool a game for the visually impaired community as possible. As such, the permium area was where we planned all the high value stuff, so that's still where a lot of the focus is. Maybe someday we'll be able to monetize. If we do, we'll probably grandfather you all in. But for now it's only premium in terms of quality of content! At least I hope.

I had some difficult bugs to work out with the temple missions. I thought most of them, but it looks like this week's release will only have hermit missions.

2018-04-03 15:03:19

sounds cool, was wondering if you could give me the coordinates for the gate that will take me to the premium area.

Also, what is a "hermit mission?"

Probably not today because a bout of insomnia has left me drained, but I plan to try and get in that area soon if I can, I have just wandered so far east I don't know where the gate is anymore.

Thanks.